The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-04-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Went to try much raved mlx. Not my type. Bear figure as she put on weight. Add 10-15kg bag. Massage strong and service 5g roaming. Will lock your dick shaft n balls minus pee head.. Shiok. Oh well many others to try.
Old 08-04-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
How to ask for the knee job? I msg her if "got use knee?" And she asked me what do i mean
可以让我和你的膝盖做爱吗?
Old 08-04-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by malebee View Post
bro any recommend girl for nuru massage?
Can try Cheryl from slg - I quite liked her
Old 08-04-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold

Any recommendations for girls with good bbbj and decent back massage?
Old 08-04-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
ownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to beholdownage9898 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
If don’t mind shop based, can look for those under Ai En. (Previously was in the HC tread)
And yes, with happy ending.

BMC look for Mira - young Viet SYT
AMK look for Renny - Viet (Edit, TPY)
B.Batok look for Lisa - Milf ATB

If got other recommendations, can share share also.
Able to share costs for bmc mira?
Old 08-04-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Thing I dislike is the parking and lift... location not too good for me as well.
ok for me though, I like since the carpark lift goes straight to 1 then you just get to resident lift. Only thing is parking is not cheap though in city.

Chen Ying (kiki) my regular since she came here first time to Singapore. Good chemistry with her, and I do like the back stepping routine. Cracks the shit out of my back which is nice.
Old 08-04-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by staringafresh View Post
可以让我和你的膝盖做爱吗?
lol legit?
Old 08-04-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Oopps. I visited her on her last stint here. Wanted to visit her again and the ad taken down le.
Shuqi kena raided and RTC. Her WC was locked by police.
Old 08-04-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lolxlolxlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiaoyue-massage/

I’m new here~ Wanted to find some good massage with happy ending. By chance saw some good reviews on Xiaoyue and decided to give it a try.
Looks: Sweet and pretty looking. Nice natural boobs. ~90% Similar to pictures posted. Won’t reject (by my standard).
Massage: Legit, hardworking and amazing, definitely have the strength despite the petite size, feels professional. Had a 90mins session which includes ear-picking.
Hj: Slow and steady build up with variations, good release at the end. (Unlike some single pattern machine gun -_-“)
Location: Around Central Area, about 4-5mins walk from the nearest MRT station.
Overall great session. Amazing thing is she fully utilised the 90mins and did not shortchange my time. Will definitely be my regular to go for massage.
Old 08-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
I've been a long time regular of Chen Ying too. Just managed to find time recently to revisit her ever since she was back in Mar. Services still as good as before. n her new location is super strategic for CBD bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
ok for me though, I like since the carpark lift goes straight to 1 then you just get to resident lift. Only thing is parking is not cheap though in city.

Chen Ying (kiki) my regular since she came here first time to Singapore. Good chemistry with her, and I do like the back stepping routine. Cracks the shit out of my back which is nice.
But from her past FR, seems like she’s also known for in out 30-40 min type?
Good for quickie during office hours I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Shuqi kena raided and RTC. Her WC was locked by police.
That was…….. fast….

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 08-04-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Most important is that she likes it lah.
Besides back stepping, she did a good back cracking last time... still didn't manage find someone else doing that.

C
Old 08-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
lol legit?
Not sure tbh but I think it sounds more romantic than 可以用你的膝盖给我打飞机吗?
Old 08-04-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
You are not wrong. Her looks and body is not her strength. I wanted to leave but since frs got dragon got tiger , I decide to stay in to test out.

All I can say...she is not for everybody . Her C-section really dampen my mood.
Left after 30mins
This C-section comment sounds v familiar. Were you the one who also commented Shuqi having that?
Geez really you are gynae ah? Everytime cannot see these things you mentioned one.
I tried 77 she’s pretty youthful and she indeed has her good traits like being v accommodating and provides v good and attentive service that’s not provided by others these days. V simple stuff like providing tea and wiping you down, asking about is it ok for you etc. that said her figure is not the best, all in all i don’t have a strong urge to RTM cos of other options but she’s not that bad imo.
Old 08-04-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Unpopular opinion, Actually 99, 77, Yiyi, love, tutu, AnYi, Xiao Xi, xia xia, Nicole, Rui Rui, W etc all same same but different but same. 99 have to top up for bbbj.

If based on 1st session, all are “vanilla”. (Except 99 got bj if u pay anyway)
So basically it goes down to whose look, character, figure, chemistry u like. There will be supporters for each of them.
Subsequent sessions is very YMMV.

Or maybe which one give u more water to drink since somehow it’s considered high gf.

For me, I prefer heavier flavour like Nat or Xiao Qi.
Feel more worth my hard earn $120.

Or those that can actually do a good massage like Arissa or OMM or Nat.
Have to agree on Nat. Recently went back to find her, it’s been quite a while since I got the chance to visit her that I almost forgot her looks but she’s pretty in her own way. Good toned body and good massage, longer than I expected. And all nude with v enticing Sumata. Very hard not to like, $120 well spent for sure. Will RTM if can get slots, as she’s not always available.
Old 08-04-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taintedfirst View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/love-massage/

Love is …. I’m at a loss for words.

She’s this indescribable.

But if I really have to. Looks wise. She’ll be those that sweep you off your feet. Turn heads when she walks past.

Service is impeccable. She cares about your body. Enquiring on the amount of strength. To recommending what style of massage is more suited for you. She’s a professional definitely.

Sensuality. This lady oozes sex. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t have her restrictions though. Respect her and reward you she will. Those smooth lady bumps tickling you. Leading you to a sensory paradise. Her smooth hands caressing your member. Giving it the stroke you’re craving so much for. Her mere presence. Pressing her body beside you. Her smell. Her soft moans.

These are all driving me to book again..

Was initially tough to book her as I’m rather new. But she didn’t ignore my messages. She even put in the extra effort to check so that she can reply me on my booking. Appreciate it.

I do not usually write frs.
Good job on your FR.
But wow 11 years and what a strong lurker you are 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1