The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Another unexpected affair

What evil plan do you have in mind? hehe
Old 31-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
I
Before I could reply, there was a knock on the door and Sophia asked the person to come in. Its the teacher who explained to Sophia that all children had gone and she would like to knock off. Sophia agreed and told the teacher to switch off the lights before leaving..Teacher went off and Sophia told me I should leave too..

I asked Sophia isit she has a new guy, but she denied. She said she really wished to be faithful and that night with me was just a mistake. I was a lil dulan with her explanation and I told her she also had some intimate moments with Peter. I also reminded her that I have a copy of the video and I could show it to that teacher or to her husband. Sophia didnt fall into my trap, in fact she was very firm that I won't do that..but Heaven was on my side...
Quote:
There was another knock on the door,which startled both Sophia and I. Sophia once again said Come in, and the teacher appeared again! She informed Sophia that there would be a power shut down later in the night after 9pm till the next morning. Sophia got pissed and she scolded the teacher for not informing her earlier. The teacher apologised and said she would make a move first. She opened the door and wanted to step out before I called out to her....haha
Sophia must be trembling n wetting her pussy now fearing that TS would carry out his threat to expose her sexual secrets in the vid to her staff ....seems it's inevitable that Sophia will hv to giv in sooner or later n grant TS his wish to giv her a good fuck ....from total strangers fully clothed the 1st time they met each other it's soon gonna end up both stripping each other completely naked n TS fucking Sophia for the 1st time after many hard attempts to do so ...can't wait for the next sexciting instalment

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-05-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
can't wait for the next sexciting instalment
Yes same here as the next installment should be fun
Old 02-06-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There was another knock on the door,which startled both Sophia and I. Sophia once again said Come in, and the teacher appeared again! She informed Sophia that there would be a power shut down later in the night after 9pm till the next morning. Sophia got pissed and she scolded the teacher for not informing her earlier. The teacher apologised and said she would make a move first. She opened the door and wanted to step out before I called out to her....haha
You called her in to punish her on Sophia behalf for not informing earlier about power shutdown, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Sophia was shocked when she saw me calling out to the teacher. She quickly brushed her off by asking her to get out quickly. The teacher was amused by what happened and she just smiled and tried to close the door behind her before I stood up and hold the door opened..

I told the teacher I had something important to show her and Sophia got nervous and agitated. She shouted at the teacher to ignore me and quickly leave her office and go home.

The teacher felt embarrassed being scolded and quickly closed the door and left, or so I thought..she did not leave the CCC, in fact she was hiding in one of the rooms, I didnt notice until later part..

Back to Sophia, after the teacher closed the door, she became a tigress and started to raise her voice at me. She questioned me what was that for and I should go get a life and not think of what happened that night. I became pissed and reminded her of the "video", but she also became pissed and told me not to threaten her anymore..

The atmosphere became very tense as we started to quarrel and as all China women are, they refused to admit their mistakes or lies, and would wish to have the upper hand. She shouted and shouted and looked like a mad woman who couldnt stop scolding me...I let her screamed and shout and I just wondered what a split personality she has...and suddenly the lights went off and air con went off too...
Old 05-06-2022, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update bro, support nice story!
Old 05-06-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Back to Sophia, after the teacher closed the door, she became a tigress and started to raise her voice at me. She questioned me what was that for and I should go get a life and not think of what happened that night. I became pissed and reminded her of the "video", but she also became pissed and told me not to threaten her anymore..

The atmosphere became very tense as we started to quarrel and as all China women are, they refused to admit their mistakes or lies, and would wish to have the upper hand. She shouted and shouted and looked like a mad woman who couldnt stop scolding me...I let her screamed and shout and I just wondered what a split personality she has...and suddenly the lights went off and air con went off too...
wow, wat happened ???...that must be v. scary for Sophia ...did she jump on TS n hugged him tight in fear, with TS' hardon rubbing against her pussy ??? ...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 05-06-2022 at 09:25 PM.
Old 15-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow, wat happened ???...that must be v. scary for Sophia ...did she jump on TS n hugged him tight in fear, with TS' hardon rubbing against her pussy ??? ...hehe
It's been more than a week olady...still waiting for TS to cum back n tell us wat happened to horny Sophia ??

Old 15-06-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
vtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samstervtecx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS update soon!
Old 15-06-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Givaudan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping for more updates too
Old 15-06-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Sophia screamed and started to fumble for her handphone to get some light. I wanted to go over to her to take some action but she soon got her phone and managed to switch on the torchlight feature. I pretended to ask is she ok, but she told me to move away from her.

I backed off and she walked towards me and opened her office door. Then she told me I should leave as she had something urgent to attend to. I had no choice but to follow her out of her office to the main door. She said good bye to me after I stepped out of the door and she turned around and walked inside. I did not leave but just stepped aside, outside the CCC..

Last edited by winningdreamer; 15-06-2022 at 07:49 PM.
Old 15-06-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

As the door wasnt locked and it was pitch dark inside, I waited a while before opening the door and got inside in a quiet manner. I walked slowly inside till I reached outside Sophia's office.

I peeped into her office and saw her making a phone call. I walked further up and suddenly I saw a figure hiding in a corner. I walked towards the corner and realised....

Last edited by winningdreamer; 15-06-2022 at 10:01 PM.
Old 15-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
SkullsAndBones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the updates TS
Old 16-06-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

I saw a figure also peeping into Sophia's office at the other corner. I walked towards the figure, whose back was facing me.
When I stood behind the figure, then I realised it is the Teacher!

The teacher, Xiao Yu(XY), was shocked when I tapped on her shoulder. She pleaded with me not to expose her and I asked her why she was still around and why she was peeping.She then led me to the back of the CCC and explained to me..
Old 16-06-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I saw a figure also peeping into Sophia's office at the other corner. I walked towards the figure, whose back was facing me.
When I stood behind the figure, then I realised it is the Teacher!

The teacher, Xiao Yu(XY), was shocked when I tapped on her shoulder. She pleaded with me not to expose her and I asked her why she was still around and why she was peeping.She then led me to the back of the CCC and explained to me..
and then wat happened ???

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1