The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

XY started to explain to me that Sophia had always been nasty towards her ever since she started work. Thats why she hated her a lot, but she had just arrived not long ago,so she had to endure. She said it was only recently that she discovered Sophia had stayed in her office till late and often ordered her to sweep and mop the whole CCC before she could leave..

So one night after doing the housekeeping work, XY decided to take a shower before leaving. And she said after her shower, she saw a man entering Sophia's office. She knocked on Sophia's door and opened the door to inform Sophia she was leaving, she saw Sophia sitting on the man's lap. Sophia and the man got a shock when they saw XY,and Sophia quickly got up and ordered XY to get out and go home. XY said she got frightened, and she immediately left.

I asked XY how does the man look like, she said she only know that the man is a "洋人"(angmo).

Last edited by winningdreamer; 18-06-2022 at 04:18 AM.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4224 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute
Camp for more
Old 18-06-2022, 04:34 AM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

I then asked her why she hide in one corner to peep into Sophia's office, XY said she expected more action tonight as she had caught Sophia and the angmo for the past few nights behaving intimately. I asked her how intimate Sophia and angmo were, and whether they had sex? She replied they kissed and caressed each other but they never had sex.

She went further by telling me that the "power failure" was created by her as she felt that this would create the atmosphere for Sophia and angmo to go further,as the previous nights,the lights were on..

Just then, we heard the door of the CCC in front opened and we went to one side to hide ourselves to see who came in..
Old 18-06-2022, 04:42 AM
Samster

We both saw Sophia holding her phone with the torchlight on and opened the door for a guy,but I couldnt see clearly how the guy look at. The guy came in and XY told its the angmo. Sophia and the angmo then quickly went into her office but she did not shut the door..

XY and I then slowly walked towards her office and she suddenly stopped and then informed me this spot is the best to peep into her office as its dark and Sophia or the guy would not be able to see anything clearly outside unless they stood at the window of her office.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

I just stood behind XY in that cramped spot and started watching the action inside Sophia's office. The angmo brought along a table lamp and the office was lit up just bright enough for us to see. As the door was not shut, We could hear their conversation clearly in the quiet environment..

Sophia and ang mo were engaged in the flirting conversation and he was taunting Sophia that tonight is the perfect moment for him to finally see her naked body and give her a good fuck which she never had.Sophia laughed in a slutty manner and told him dont be silly, she dont let any guy see her naked body, not to mention sex. That led me to think about that night where I saw her naked body easily. They were standing and hugging each other before he carried her suddenly and placed her to sit on her table...

Meanwhile,XY will always unknowingly moved the body backwards for fear of being caught, and her ass will constantly brushed against my cock, making me high. I didnt stop her as I really enjoyed the brushing. It's really kinky as I watched the action between Sophia and angmo while My cock mari kita with the brushing of XY's ass..

XH is an ordinary looking PRC lady in her late 20s/early 30s, and she is like those PRC study mama(陪读妈妈) whose figure is somewhat out of shape. She has a really big ass, not those perky type and a pair of normal B cup breasts. So she wasnt my cup of tea. But with the constant brushing, I started to get horny...
Old 18-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

Thanks for sharing TS, camp here for more juicy action.
Old 18-06-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Back to Sophia and angmo, after he placed her on her table, they again flirted with each other in their conversations, angmo told Sophia everything is under control and in no time she would let him explore her naked body and her wonderful and private pussy.
Sophia giggled and said it would not be possible and she had never let any men see her naked body or her private parts except her husband. Ya right!

Meanwhile,XY constantly turned her head around and asked me what they were talking about as she understands little English, so I told her what they said and she just said "ORHH" and turned back to continue peeping..
Old 18-06-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Sophia sat on her table obediently without making any effort to get off and she just looked into angmo's eyes, clearly smitten by him. Angmo started to lift her chin and kissed her and she simply enjoyed it and even wrapped her arms behind his head. I heard XY swallowed her saliva and I purposely moved forward a little so that my cock pressed against her ass. No objection from her as she continued watching the action, but my hard on was really growing harder against her ass. She was wearing those black tights so the sensation was solid..

Sophia and angmo kissed for a long while before he tried to remove her jacket. Sophia stopped him and they broke off their kiss. She showed him a NO NO sign with her finger and angmo backed off his hand and laughed...
Old 18-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Victronica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 18-06-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

I put my hands on XY's waist and began to press my hard on cock totally against her big ass. She turned her head around to look at me but still did not object to my action. I whispered into her ear and asked her "舒服吗?"(do u feel good?), she just nodded and turned her head back to watch the action in the office again. But she did put her hands onto mine,as if asking for more grip on her waist.. I dont know what got into me, as XY belongs to those "da ma" (大妈) category, but guess the situation and atmosphere really made me cant think well..haha

Sophia and angmo stopped kissing and angmo started to tease Sophia about her kissing, saying that She is a good kisser and doesnt seem to be just kissing with her husband only. She asked him why he said so, he said he didnt think she would kiss well as she said she only had one guy who is her husband, she told him thats a basic instinct. Angmo began to tease her further by telling her it was his first time kissing a principal in her office in such dim environment and he felt honoured. Then he slowly convinced her that he just wanted to remove her jacket as he felt she might have felt too warm after their hot wet kiss.

Sophia let down her guard and laughed and told him oh hes so sweet, she thought he wanted to remove all her clothes. Angmo replied her he would definitely, but he wont do it in a hurry. Sophia once again showed him the NO NO sign, but Angmo moved forward and removed her jacket which she allowed him to,without objection. Angmo did it slowly and he put her jacket gently on the table..

Sophia seemed amused but continued to look at him. He then asked her whats her height and weight and she replied 1.75 and 58kg. He looked at her in amaze and told her she cant be 58kg, she should be 65kg. Sophia quickly assured him that she is really 58kg and not 65kg, angmo then told her he doesnt believe her. She said she would weigh to show him and tried to get off the table but he stopped her...
Old 18-06-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

I started to move my hands away from XY's waist and began to squeeze her huge ass. She just turned her head around to look at me and she said a soft "不要"(dont want). But she did not remove my hands on her ass. I continued squeezing and then I started to caress her whole ass. She again turned her head back to look at the action..

Sophia asked Angmo how would he believe she is only 58kg if he doesnt let her weigh herself on the weighing machine. He told her he would be able to tell if he carry her in a teddy bear style. He then opened up his arms and told Sophia to sit forward and put her hands around his shoulder. Silly to believe him, Sophia said ok and sat forward, arms wrapped around his shoulder. Ang mo lifted her up and carried her off the table and carried her like a teddy bear,with both his hands firmly on her ass. He then asked her to wrapped her legs around his back,which she did, and he started to walk out of her office in the "carrying teddy bear" style...
Old 18-06-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Sophia asked Angmo how would he believe she is only 58kg if he doesnt let her weigh herself on the weighing machine. He told her he would be able to tell if he carry her in a teddy bear style. He then opened up his arms and told Sophia to sit forward and put her hands around his shoulder. Silly to believe him, Sophia said ok and sat forward, arms wrapped around his shoulder. Ang mo lifted her up and carried her off the table and carried her like a teddy bear,with both his hands firmly on her ass. He then asked her to wrapped her legs around his back,which she did, and he started to walk out of her office in the "carrying teddy bear" style...
Very intriguing.

Not only mysterious, but no separate stories happening at the same time. 👍
Old 18-06-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Sophia rested her head onto his chest when angmo carried her,simply enjoying his carry and his touch on her ass. She didnt object when he walked out of her office,thinking thst no one is around and they were still in the CCC.But No, angmo had other thinking..

When XY and I saw angmo walked out of thd office, I quickly pressed XY's head down and told her we must squat down in order not to be discovered. We squatted down and saw angmo walking towards the main door of the CCC and Sophia then realised they were heading out of the CCC and she started to hit his chest and told him not to go outside, but angmo did not listen to her. He opened the door and walked out..

After they were gone out of sight, I held XY up and held her hand and led her to the door to see where they went. We saw that the angmo was walking around the level with Sophia in his embrace but kept hitting his chest. They walked one round and no one was around to see them and when we saw them coming back, Both XY and I quickly ran back to our dark quiet spot..
Old 18-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, do continue!
Old 18-06-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

When they came into the CCC, Sophia then stopped hitting his chest. She questioned him why he carried her around the mall as people would have seen them. Angmo then laughed and told her, he had to carry her around so that he can gauge her correct weight. She laughed flirtaciously and said its nonsense and she asked to be carried down. Angmo said its actually very fun carrying her around but too bad no one was around to see. She again hit his chest and told him luckily no one was around to see them, if not it would be embarrassing for her as she runs the CCC here. Ang mo said thats where the fun is, because he would feel honoured to carry the principal around and all the guys would envy him. Sophia laughed at his nonsense and asked to be put down which ang mo did. She then asked him is her weight 58kg now? And angmo laughed and said he still cant gauge, need to carry one more time..

Both XY and I then cuddled at one corner,and dare not make any noise as they were quite near us. I made use of the opportunity to squeeze her B cup breasts,which she dare not remove my hands...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1