The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dollybird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

First of all 3 BIG thanks to Bro Maxx. Thanks for starting this thread, thanks for bringing me here and thanks for your out of the world recommendation.

Soon after i got pm from bro maxx, straight away i head down 0819 n try wan wan

Look 6.5/10
Body 7/10
Service 9/10
Rtf YES YES YES
wan wan is really all out to please
PS I am a man but after the session i have weak knees

Bro Maxx you are a Star
Old 31-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

see bros keewee and bg r both patrons of this house, any good recommendations? im house hoping at this moment, trying to get a regular house after I gave up on 1654a

(yes yes, bro keewee is going to fuck me as he told me long time ago to fuck care that place, I concede defeat, u r rite bro! better late then never!)
Old 31-12-2013, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
see bros keewee and bg r both patrons of this house, any good recommendations? im house hoping at this moment, trying to get a regular house after I gave up on 1654a

(yes yes, bro keewee is going to fuck me as he told me long time ago to fuck care that place, I concede defeat, u r rite bro! better late then never!)
hahahaa !! I was "asked" to leave my old fav 54A as well .... now "fuck care that place " is right Nice place right across from 54A is Gordon at 1651 ... nice clean big rooms, nice guy Gordon , gets you your choice of wl from most houses My house of choice for some time now

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 01-01-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
hahahaa !! I was "asked" to leave my old fav 54A as well .... now "fuck care that place " is right Nice place right across from 54A is Gordon at 1651 ... nice clean big rooms, nice guy Gordon , gets you your choice of wl from most houses My house of choice for some time now
nv been to 1651, which are the good choices? fuck 1654a, they think they are the only house in gl with wls?
Old 01-01-2014, 10:33 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
nv been to 1651, which are the good choices? fuck 1654a, they think they are the only house in gl with wls?
Yang yang & Yi Yi at Gordon's place are gd choices for u cheers. I also stopper going to 1654a. Nvr even bonk their this & last batch of newbies.

The last 1654a girl I bonked is Lu Lu.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

Yang yang & Yi Yi at Gordon's place are gd choices for u cheers. I also stopper going to 1654a. Nvr even bonk their this & last batch of newbies.

The last 1654a girl I bonked is Lu Lu.
hoe about gege leh?
Old 01-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wz2200 View Post
WL Name: Yun Yun
House: 0819
Origin: North East of PRC (?)
I have not been to GL for 2 months because of overseas work. Today afternoon came to my favourite house L8H19 to look see if can get Fei Yan. After parking at the porch and entered, I saw FY was walking upstairs with a customer before me. OKT told me that there are 5 new girls, one not working so left 4. So I picked one available girl name Yun Yun. She greeted me with sweet smiley face. Although with little pimples but she has a natural petite look. To me is not bad looking that can last. Her height is about 165. (LOOK: 7.5/10)
Once in the room, I give her a hug and she give me a light kiss. As this is the first time with her, I didn't try to french her. She helped me to undress me while we were doing a little of light moist kiss. She undress herself, right before my eyes was a nice curvy figure with nice balanced butt. Her breast is 36B+, looks firm and natural. Her nipples are lovely pointy pink and about slightly bigger than eraser. The moment I saw that I already wanted to kiss and suck at no time. While I do that, I feel she is on sensitive side, I turned down my suction, start using my tongue to play her nipples in very light suction and slow motion, while she teasing my little didi. She moans softly and naturally. (BREAST: 8/10)
She invited me to the shower area where she washed me and performed water bed action on me. On the water bed with my back facing top, she started applied soap on my back and my butt, I feel really siok when she did some massage on my butt, light rubs and strokes on my didi from behind. I also quite enjoy as she use her pussy and breast to rub. I felt that she was might be train in sauna back in China before.
(SHOWER AND WATER BED: 8/10)
After drying up from the shower, I pull her to me and start playing here nipples with my tongue again as my hand proceed to fingered her pussy area with very light touch. She started to moan and I could feel she started to get wet. Her pussy look delicious, so I pushed her down by the side of the bed and spread out her legs to pain it with my tongue. She begin to moan loader, so I feel that she enjoy my painting. I could feel that she enjoy light painting, with my tongue sliding from the cunt upward and pass her clit. Our hands started to grip together tightly with slight response from her body, then I increase the frequency of my tongue motion but still soft touch without force. I felt that was the best way to let her high because I could hear more moans and she started calling me lao gong. I like it that way. Very delicious and no smell
(PAINTING 8/10)
After about 10 minutes or so, she became so wet and my tongue became tired, she asked me to get on the bed so that she could bbbj. She can please me with good suction. I requested her to turn around to 69 for awhile as I like to lick her oyster. She said lao gong, wo yao ni lai cha wo!.
(BBBJ 8/10)
Then she took out a CD, capped me and started cowgirl ride so a while until my didi cannot hold anymore. I change to missionary position and start the wild charging. We do French this time as well. I fired off my full load with both of us sweating.
(FJ 9/10)
I hold her tight for another 2min and she help me uncap, before we do the washing up.
Throughout the session, she was trying the please. I should say the service level is good. Maybe subsequent RTFs will be even better when becomes regular.
(OVERALL SERVICE 8)
RTF: Definitely.
heard she left. . true?
Old 01-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wz2200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
heard she left. . true?
Yes, has already left a month ago.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Hi, what time this place open?
Old 01-01-2014, 05:09 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
hoe about gege leh?
which ge ge u referring?
Old 01-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I know the current line-up in this shop is ...

Wen Wen
Wan Wan
Xuan Xuan
Qing Qing
Xiao Bing
Kaixin

Please feel free to add on the above list if I have missed up any WLs ...

Cheerz,
MAXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Hi, what time this place open?
12 PM to 12 AM ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

which ge ge u referring?
paiseh.. gege from 1651... should not posted at 0819
Old 01-01-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dollybird is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
As far as I know the current line-up in this shop is ...

Wen Wen
Wan Wan
Xuan Xuan
Qing Qing
Xiao Bing
Kaixin

Please feel free to add on the above list if I have missed up any WLs ...

Cheerz,
MAXx
Reporting live whilst waiting rtf wan wan

Jinjin (vixen looking)
Sansan (gnd)
Xiaoxiao (petite sweet)
Ball ball (huge headlamp)
Old 02-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laibilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollybird View Post
Reporting live whilst waiting rtf wan wan

Jinjin (vixen looking)
Sansan (gnd)
Xiaoxiao (petite sweet)
Ball ball (huge headlamp)
The house is very clean and nice. The bathroom is also quiet big. Both the OKT and his assistant are very friendly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1