The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 18-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

H16R17 - Moon

As I stepped in, not even a minute has gone by, she already mentioned the internet, SBF in short. God! What is it with these chicks! She says she know how to go but doesn't understand a word because it's in English, and sad to say, this poor gem can't read. But at least she can speak! That's what matters to me the most.

Been targeting her for RTF these couple of days, because I know she's going soon on 1 month mandatory leave.

FR:

When : 18 March
Name : Moon
Looks : 6/10 - hair in pony tail, 9/10 - when she let her hair go.
Figure : 8/10 - nice ass
Frenching : NIL
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : 7/10
AR : 5/10 - more of just kissing
69 : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10 - doggy, man we were really making noise! Shiok!
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : Oh yes!
Damage : $50

So there you go, Super, JJ, and Moon, last day working = 21 March!

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 18-03-2010 at 11:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 19-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Miss beautiful body

[QUOTE=fornicator;4683363]H16R17 - Moon

As I stepped in, not even a minute has gone by, she already mentioned the internet, SBF in short. God! What is it with these chicks! She says she know how to go but doesn't understand a word because it's in English, and sad to say, this poor gem can't read. But at least she can speak! That's what matters to me the most.

Ah! Another english speaking WL. Miss moon has an advantage over the current good WLs.
Old 19-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Visited PT this afternoon around 4.00pm. There was not much crowd however there were also not much Cat 50 available with most of their doors pasted with various notices that they are on leave and the dates that they are due back.Very business oriented! Had been trying to get Janet H12R8 but not available. Tried to rtf with Joyce H7R6 (1f) again but she was working and finally had Super H7R3 (first time with her). Face-wise Joyce is much prettier than Super but her service is excellent and friendly, like good old friends. She is also very hygienic cause I noticed she gurgled her mouth several times with antiseptic mouthwash before embarking bbbj, AR, frenching and 69. Finally I climbed and bonked her however halfway thru I decided to try her CIM which I have never experienced before in my life (as you are all aware, those HC/massage girls which I went would never attempt to do a CIM or bbbj, always BJ). My gosh! every drops were SUCKED OUT COMPLETELY. In fact I could feel my cum swirling out of control from my cock till I had to stop her otherwise my balls could have been suck out of me. I had to ask MERCY from her, hahaha
Old 19-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

I just had the best bonk in PT for quite a while! That was two hours ago and my body is still tingling from the incredible sensation.

Who you may ask? it's other than the fair skinned beautiful titted babe, Moon!!

It is my second time with her. If I had thought the first time was good, this time it was sensational!

I wrote in my first FR that I thought she had orgasms with me. I didn't dare ask then for fear it would ruin my fantasy... but all doubts were removed today. These are the highlights...

Best natural boobs in PT! Though I think Katty has the best proportioned body and wonderful looking tits, but they are enhanced. Moon has the best looking natural big C cups topped with deliciously pink nipples that hardened with my every touch and lick.

Longest catbath,AR & BBBJ. Though her skills are not on par with Violet and Janet, Moon takes her sweet time licking and kissing every inch of my body, back and front. She gobbles up my balls, violating my arse with her soft tongue for 15 or more minutes!

69 and painting OMG!!! This was her first cum.... after slowly caressing her pussy for some time, she was soaked. She manoeuvred herself over me introducing her sweet moist cunt to my face. I took my time savouring her fleshy slit and her love hole. before you know it, I felt her push against my face and she stopped sucking me. I thought she wanted to siam me, so I laid her on her back and continued my verbal coercion and gentle hand persuasion. Moon began to moan long and hard, her chest area began developing deep red patches.... then she started giggling and saying "li hai, li hai".... I asked her what was wrong.. she laughed again and said "came two times already...." .

Bonking like fuck buddies. But I hadn't had enough wanting to pleasure this fair sexy babe. I slowly pushed my dick into her hot wet pussy, she gasp. I called upon my arsenal of sexual tricks and Moon responded by bucking her pelvis towards my thrusts. I worked her long and purposefully till she again moan "lai le, lai le!!!",The deep red patches on her body now turning crimson. Moon continued to moan very loudly, louder than any other PT WL I've been with. And she climaxed with a final scream. We made love in various more positions.

CIM. I like to end with a good CIM and I know Moon was the one to provide it. But alas, I think we tired each other out too much. Moon this time had to use her mouth with hand assistance haha. But my orgasm was intense. All that good bonking build my pleasure up so much I blasted into her mouth again and again and again. Moon made sure I came till I could come no more. Brilliant.

GFE. Right now tops in my book!!! After the great sex, we talked and talked. I even felt bad for taking so much of her time and hurried to change. Moon never for a moment indicated that I should go... but all great things must eventuallu come to an end. I kissed her goodbye and left. Time spent with Moon - 40 minutes!

Oops write too long... but that's how good it was with Moon

Cheers
Old 19-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Trying to get Janet too but she off... Super normal looking but service superb...
Old 20-03-2010, 12:26 AM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
I just had the best bonk in PT for quite a while! That was two hours ago and my body is still tingling from the incredible sensation... but that's how good it was with Moon Cheers
So it was you lah, no wonder 8 pm she still working and one guy in the queue somemore. Your the man!

Cheers.
Old 20-03-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
So it was you lah, no wonder 8 pm she still working and one guy in the queue somemore. Your the man!

Cheers.
Well, good thing she was working until 8:00 pm last Thursday night (18 March) because as I was telling her, I've wanted to see her but she always go back early, 7:00 pm! I waited for her this time, close to half an hour I think, don't care, all I want was to see and savour her excuisite body, I was her last call that evening. This is my 6th RTF only. My first session with her was in the former H03.

I've already posted an FR earlier, but U-Da-Man's FR is more detailed. I salute you Bro, and I will not contest your FR for I admit that I am no match.

Please do take note, Moon will be on mandatory 1 month leave and her last day working is 21 March. Same with Super and JJ.

Tomorrow's target - Super! Hee-hee!

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 20-03-2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 20-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

Re: English speaking WLs

[QUOTE=jacky43;4685659]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
H16R17 - Moon

Ah! Another english speaking WL. Miss moon has an advantage over the current good WLs.
Ok, here's a list of English speaking WLs which to me is fair enough. As long as we understand each other, I'm satisfied already, in short, I'm turned on!

Here goes:

Maggie, Sally, Carol H07R11, Joyce, Super, Ann, Chris, Sugar, Katty, Judy, Kiko, Da S, Rina, JJ, Julia, Carol H11R12, MJ, Violet, Kidd, Bao Er, Li Wen, Yoyo, Ada, Vivi, Ivy, Amy, Moon, Diamond and Xiao Tian.

The ones I'm having difficulty communicating with are:

Michelle, Wawa, and Jennifer, but I still RTF because they are worthy.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 20-03-2010, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I've already posted an FR earlier, but U-Da-Man's FR is more detailed. I salute you Bro, !
Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post

Cheers.
haha guilty as charged she also mockingly scolded me that she usually at home already! haha... so you were there too around that time uh bro forex? who did you have?

Cheers
Old 20-03-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex

Cheers.

haha guilty as charged she also mockingly scolded me that she usually at home already! haha... so you were there too around that time uh bro forex? who did you have?

Cheers
If you're guilty as charged, then I'm the guy in the queue! Hahaha!

I was her last call! You welcome BTW.

Cheers!
Old 20-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well, good thing she was working until 8:00 pm last Thursday night (18 March) because as I was telling her, I've wanted to see her but she always go back early, 7:00 pm! I waited for her this time, close to half an hour I think, don't care, all I want was to see and savour her excuisite body, I was her last call that evening. This is my 6th RTF only. My first session with her was in the former H03.

I've already posted an FR earlier, but U-Da-Man's FR is more detailed. I salute you Bro, and I will not contest your FR for I admit that I am no match.

Please do take note, Moon will be on mandatory 1 month leave and her last day working is 21 March. Same with Super and JJ.

Tomorrow's target - Super! Hee-hee!

Cheers!

Will go over for Moon today...
Old 20-03-2010, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Will go over for Moon today...
Bro, hope you'll have a grand time as we did. Have fun.

Cheers.
Old 20-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 15
wittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to beholdwittyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I just had the best bonk in PT for quite a while! That was two hours ago and my body is still tingling from the incredible sensation.

Who you may ask? it's other than the fair skinned beautiful titted babe, Moon!!

69 and painting OMG!!! This was her first cum.... after slowly caressing her pussy for some time, she was soaked. She manoeuvred herself over me introducing her sweet moist cunt to my face. I took my time savouring her fleshy slit and her love hole. before you know it, I felt her push against my face and she stopped sucking me. I thought she wanted to siam me, so I laid her on her back and continued my verbal coercion and gentle hand persuasion. Moon began to moan long and hard, her chest area began developing deep red patches.... then she started giggling and saying "li hai, li hai".... I asked her what was wrong.. she laughed again and said "came two times already...." .

CIM. I like to end with a good CIM and I know Moon was the one to provide it. But alas, I think we tired each other out too much. Moon this time had to use her mouth with hand assistance haha. But my orgasm was intense. All that good bonking build my pleasure up so much I blasted into her mouth again and again and again. Moon made sure I came till I could come no more. Brilliant.

Oops write too long... but that's how good it was with Moon
Cheers
Bro thanks for your sensational FR She is in my list for some time but havn't try her, now with your FR really want to try her soon.

BTW, just have 1 question for bros liking 69 and painting, I found the girls here like to apply lot of KYs, that is a big turn off for me to try painting, so are you going to tell the girls dont apply ky 1st or just painting with the KY? for me I can not paint when seeing those jelly

Happy bonking bro!
Old 20-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyguy View Post
Bro thanks for your sensational FR She is in my list for some time but havn't try her, now with your FR really want to try her soon.

BTW, just have 1 question for bros liking 69 and painting, I found the girls here like to apply lot of KYs, that is a big turn off for me to try painting, so are you going to tell the girls dont apply ky 1st or just painting with the KY? for me I can not paint when seeing those jelly

Happy bonking bro!
I guess you can make your intentions known before the act commences. Maybe to put the WL's mind at ease you can tell her that she's more than welcome to slap on some KY once you're done painting. Whether she'll accede to your request is another matter altogether.

Personally, I'm not into painting but find it quite difficult not to stick my finger into the glorious hole if it is presented in front of my face while the WL bobs on my cob

You know what they say, if you don't ask, you may not get.

Good luck bro!
Old 20-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi to all,
With so many Cat50 going on mandatory 1 month leave by this weekend, there won't be much around for our picking the next following days and weeks. It will be helpful if someone can update us once and for all who will be available and who will not be available including those returning for ease of bonking. Can I give this honour of updating us to our brother Fornicator whom I find is the most reliable person available to do this good job. Three cheers to him, thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1