The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Guys, just to share 2 massage ports which I frequented in past week.

1. Landmark Hotel's spa - This is the spa located right inside Landmark Hotel, which shares the same ground as Landmark Residential Apartments. I drove in, parked my car at the parking lots right behind the building. The Landmark Residential Apartments (i'm not sure if this is the official name, if you're using Google maps, just google Landmark Hotel Vientiane, and its the same place actually) is actually a high rise apartment, housing mostly China people. So I was quite sure the spa will offer some hanky panky. I paid about 400k for a 1.5 hour massage (its expensive by Vientiane's standards) and was ushered into a very nice looking spa room by a masseur, who is a 7/10. I wont go into anymore details here as there is NO special service. So if you guys are thinking of visiting for any special services, then please avoid this place.

2. Happy Home Massage (you can input this directly into google maps and it will show, there are many around Vientiane, and the one I went to is Happy Home 2). I was ushered into a room by a rather cute, 25 YO lady. I paid 100K for an hour (this is normal Vientiane rate) and went into a room with the lady. 20mins into the massage, she pointed to my lil bro and asked if I wanted a HJ. I asked - how much and she told me i can pay her 500k. I upped it to 1m and asked for a FJ, and to my delight, she said yes. So what happened next was, she purposely switch on a youtube song and played it quite loud as she's afraid the boss can hear us from outside. Story cut short - service is good, but similar to most Lao ladies, she blows only with a condom on....something which I still cant understand till this day.

That's my report for this week and happy punting, fellas !!!
Old 21-06-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ah good old Happy Home 2. Have been several times and a good success rate. Not sure what FJ is "Foot Job" I guess. I normally get Boom Boom for 400,000-500,000 plus the massage which is ok since I am Kee Tee. Have to negotiate. Not all girls will go for it.

You can try Valentine 2 on the next street or two up the hill which is parallel to the Happy Home 2 street. Last time went too early and got a ugly fat girl playing with my junk which I declined. There is a brand new shop right next door to Valentine 2 but have not tried it yet.

Valentine 1 is good too on Kampengmuang road across from, ITECC.

Don't forget 999 Massage in a little alley on a street that is 90 degrees to the Valentine 2 street and connects to Kampengmuang road. Boom boom there too. There is also the newly opened 333 next door that I have not tried.

I took a driver around the loop behind Sailomyen 2 hotel sunday. Could not see any girls sitting in the toup like the old pre plandemic days. Anybody know if this venue is closed for fun?

Last edited by 123infoseeker; 21-06-2023 at 05:35 PM. Reason: add a question
Old 21-06-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

hi @123infoseeker,

Many thanks for sharing... It's this kind of sharing that makes the forum alive and useful for all !!

FJ = fuck job. I know im a sucker as i cant never get the ladies to go below 800k for a FJ. Normally im quoted 1m and i will just go with it.

Yes, I'm aware of Valentine Massage and have heard before that you can get FJ/boom boom there too.
Basically most of the local massage places, which has neon signs are bound to offer boom boom, but of cause you need to ask. It's not an outright brothel/boom boom shop. And of course the downside for a punter visiting is that he would need to a car to drive as these places are no where near the tourist areas.

The only place with ladies near Sailomyen that I can think off is Vientiane Plaza. But thanks for pointing it out, I will try checking it out this weekend.

I also used to hear that before the Nam Phu fountain was renovated, there used to be many streetwalkers around that area too, but none now.
Seems like this sleepy Vientiane is quite a place to explore, especially if you've time and a car
Old 21-06-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Good to see some big spenders here willing to pay 1 mil for a (short time?) FJ most overnighters only ask 1.5mil from me BBBJ included
Old 21-06-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Good to see some big spenders here willing to pay 1 mil for a (short time?) FJ most overnighters only ask 1.5mil from me BBBJ included
1.5m overnight isn't exactly cheap, mate.
The ones I'm paying 1m for ST also quotes a price of 1.5 to 2 for LT. It's very hard to predict the market in VTE. Those small lane pubs (after Mekong Garage Bar) has ladies for LT at only 500k, and not only will they BBBJ you, u can even raw them for FOC 😂😂
Old 21-06-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
The ones I'm paying 1m for ST also quotes a price of 1.5 to 2 for LT. It's very hard to predict the market in VTE. Those small lane pubs (after Mekong Garage Bar) has ladies for LT at only 500k, and not only will they BBBJ you, u can even raw them for FOC 😂😂
I continue to wonder why so many hunters complain of lack of BBBJ from Lao girls
Old 22-06-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
Castleclash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCastleclash deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Agree... Laotian usually open to raw if they have chemistry.
Old 22-06-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I've put the info in the thread of shacks near ASEAN Road where the ladies are 350k overnight. But go without a driver. Use loca. If a driver follows they will likely take commission and your prices will be higher.

All things considered though, I dont mind paying 1.5m overnight either if got feels. Right now the sgd kip is 100 sgd to 1.3m kip. So overnight of 120sgd thereabouts still won't break the bank and is still very worth it in the current bonking climate. If I travel all the way to laos from SG, I won't stinge on the 50 to 80 sgd differential.

Anyway the girls under Chinese pimps (who go at about 120 to 140 sgd overnight) tend to give better service and more likely able to do bbbj. They also usually can speak some Chinese so communication is better than pure lao girls who completely don't understand you. Its particularly bad in laos as for whatever reason Google translate for laos sucks. Completely useless.

Also thanks for the Mekong Garage Bar tip bro! Will check it out.
Old 22-06-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro could I trouble you to give Google coordinates for this location?

Also how are the quality and quantity of girls like?

Thanks in advance bro.
Old 22-06-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearjohn View Post
Its particularly bad in laos as for whatever reason Google translate for laos sucks. Completely useless.
Laotian language is quite similar to thai...
I have used google translate + my sub par thai to communicate w/o much issue...
Old 22-06-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 17
Fcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to beholdFcuks69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post
..... they don't have Karaoke, but I can confirm that they have a very attractive selection of women. 500,000 bagged me a sweet young thing and an extra three secured a lengthy session of mutual oral. Very nice.
500,000 laos kip?
Old 22-06-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hi @123infoseeker,

Many thanks for sharing... It's this kind of sharing that makes the forum alive and useful for all !!

FJ = fuck job. I know im a sucker as i cant never get the ladies to go below 800k for a FJ. Normally im quoted 1m and i will just go with it.

Yes, I'm aware of Valentine Massage and have heard before that you can get FJ/boom boom there too.
Basically most of the local massage places, which has neon signs are bound to offer boom boom, but of cause you need to ask. It's not an outright brothel/boom boom shop. And of course the downside for a punter visiting is that he would need to a car to drive as these places are no where near the tourist areas.

The only place with ladies near Sailomyen that I can think off is Vientiane Plaza. But thanks for pointing it out, I will try checking it out this weekend.

I also used to hear that before the Nam Phu fountain was renovated, there used to be many streetwalkers around that area too, but none now.
Seems like this sleepy Vientiane is quite a place to explore, especially if you've time and a car
Hi. Yes, time and a car, or a motorbike. It is truly shocking the scale of the P4P scene here once you get out of the Downtown cause its mostly for the locals and a little hard to get to or hidden.

The Sailomyen 2 is a different place google maps location below. Around the back of the guesthouse is the place where the girls usually sit in the afternoon. Probably tell the hubby they are going for lunch with the girls and head here to make some extra kip. If you see any pusao let us know...

17.943400, 102.621375
Old 22-06-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro could I trouble you to give Google coordinates for this location?

Also how are the quality and quantity of girls like.
Hi, i'm sorry, I cant type in Laos, so it's kind of hard to pint point exactly where. But what I was trying to say is that along the Thadeua Road (from the US Embassy to the military roundabout (where you'll need to take a turn to MGB), there are many of these kind of local bars. You can always pop in for a beer and chat up the ladies. The modus operandi can be different depending on which bar you go to. I've been to some bars where the owners do not allow ladies to moon light. So the MO is for the ladies to tell the owners they've got to leave for a while for some reason and she'll follow you back to the hourly hotel, while some bars allows it to be done more openly.
Quality - its those typical Laos ladies. Really depends on each person.......

oh and => MGB - i've scored 2 ONS from here before. Not working ladies... one's a laos divorcee who's working with aa NGO now and speaks good english and another was a spanish lady, backpacking her way around laos/northern thailand... but nothing to shout about really, both were close to 40 but its more of the fun that makes it all the merry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
Hi. Yes, time and a car, or a motorbike. It is truly shocking the scale of the P4P scene here once you get out of the Downtown cause its mostly for the locals and a little hard to get to or hidden.

The Sailomyen 2 is a different place
Yup, I always told those people i meet, even if they're based here for only a year to buy a second hand pick up or a Yadea EV Bike. Does not cost much and gives you the freedom to roam around, especially around the outskirts of VTE.

ok thanks for the heads up on Sailomyen, will check and post FR if it warrants...

Also, I saw an earlier post of yours about Alina Hotel. I know this place, as its just a stone throw from Crowne. But never knew it offered ST. Good to know now another place for ST.

Thanks so much from your tips and contribution to the Vientiane thread. Best we keep this thread alive in a positive way. If you look at some of the other threads, where people only post about KTV meet ups and complaining about the prices of what others pay, it's not good to have the forum in such a way

thanks and happy punting
Old 22-06-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
All things considered though, I dont mind paying 1.5m overnight either if got feels. Right now the sgd kip is 100 sgd to 1.3m kip. So overnight of 120sgd thereabouts still won't break the bank and is still very worth it in the current bonking climate. If I travel all the way to laos from SG, I won't stinge on the 50 to 80 sgd differential.
Before pandemic, black market rate was about 10k to 1 USD, now it has doubled and it's no longer that cheap here. last time, VTE Plaza's viet ladies was only 400k, but now it's 850k, with hotel room, it's 1.35m, but then again I cant comment much on the pricing,
but of course, there are those kampong chicks, coming mainly frm huay xai/bokeo who would spend a night with you for say only 400-500k...
so it really is up to each one's budget and what they are willing to splurge on ...
Old 23-06-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Thanks for your info bro max. Upped you!

Yeah I'm not surprised the viets increase price. The viet dong is holding up and of course they won't take a lower price in laos if their local currency is fine. Lucky for me I have a thing for innocent looking laos kampong girls so I'm very happy with the situation 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1