The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 12
ipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Halo...Yes mostly guys who r here r fcuking ard outside of their marriage...Me included!!!...For my case, its a cash transaction svcs...They r WLs...Its their job..Im a paying client...Fcuk & 4get...Yes I admit my tracks cant be fully covered fm my wife..If expose, marriage could be shaky...

I must draw a line wz them...No feelings involved...Once $$$ is handed over, see ya some other days when Im horny again...Its same with ONS, FB! ...TS is diff coz he wats to go into a relationship wz a married woman wz a kid!!!..He fully knws wat the consequences will be if caught...I mean why go into a relationship if u knw most likely there will b obstacles along the way...

Guys here come in to look for FB,ONS or WLs....They dont come in here beating the drums loudly saying they wat to go into a relationship wz a married woman wz a kid unless her marriage is aldy on shaky grounds...Im no saint coz I fcuk ard behind my wife's back...Im an asshole...But I do it with no intention watsoever to hurt the other party's marriage...
Well, you had the intention to hurt the other party's marriage - that is your wife's marriage, which incidentally is also your own marriage.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

ipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
Dear TS

I think u know all the consequences of being a home wrecker.

I just want to say something from a woman's perspective, we are quite emotionally attentive being. We can sense sexual intentions/interest from men. If she is attracted to u, she would give u that bit of window opportunity to take it further and u both would end up with full blown affair (yes u would have to deal with all the pain n consequences). If she is not attracted, she would feel very disappointed that your friendship is not genuine but a sex agenda disguised as friendship. Either way, its not looking pretty. You might want to distance yourself and keep a long term friend than losing her forever.
Thank you for giving me your point of view - from a lady. I have decided to stay as friends with her. Nothing has materialize between me and her, it was just a thought of "Should I or Should I not".. Not that I have already done it or whatsoever.

Hope that that clarifies and thank you for your opinion once again.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipad3 View Post
Well, you had the intention to hurt the other party's marriage - that is your wife's marriage, which incidentally is also your own marriage.
Well like I said just need to cover my tracks carefully...Well like I said my marriage could be shaky if found out...BUT not intentionally to hurt my marriage by having an AFFAIR wz feelings involve wz another woman..

Yrs is diff wz the intention of a relationship wz feelings wz a married woman wz a kid...How would u feel if u r "Evelyn's" husband & some guy harbours a relationship wz her behind yr ass??...U got whack here coz u dont go ard looking at ppl's wife wz ill intentions...Just like gangsters, we bros/husbands here hv our own code of conduct...Dont go ard fcuking other guys wife who has a kid!!
Old 04-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
PeaceWithin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel your question is rhetoric... end of the day, you will have to decide how you want to play it out.

Pardon me, but let me relate a recent encounter... not in the office, but someone with a working relationship in another company. At first it was working lunches... but we clicked and went out for coffees and started getting close. Let's just say we can certainly feel sexual tensions. And after a while, she openly admitted that she can see us having quickies but would rather keep me as a friend for now. She even said that if she decide that she doesn't want me as a friend... she'll want me to fuck her. As for me, I'll let her decide. I know even if I want to push my own agenda, eventually it's her who will decide whether it'll happen.

So my point is... should you or should you not? First of all, it's really up to you. I'm not going to take the moral high ground and say no. Secondly, you'll need 2 hands to clap. But if you do... all you have to make sure is that you are ready for any consequences.

My contributions on SBF:
My One and Only 3some experience
Old 04-01-2013, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The TS thinks he's really an iPad III in real life (will get picked up by women when left alone at a table).

Joking aside, I think he might not be listening to us. I know because he talks like me when I've decided on something in a very stubborn way. When I'm like that, it's nearly impossible to dissuade me.

So if TS decides to be take a risk and potentially be burnt, that's really up to him, but I think we should give it a rest. I think no amount of advice or chak is quite going to stop him if he's decided.

This is also abit of waste of disk space and bandwidth. Starting to become a chak thread already.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
The TS thinks he's really an iPad III in real life (will get picked up by women when left alone at a table).

Joking aside, I think he might not be listening to us. I know because he talks like me when I've decided on something in a very stubborn way. When I'm like that, it's nearly impossible to dissuade me.

So if TS decides to be take a risk and potentially be burnt, that's really up to him, but I think we should give it a rest. I think no amount of advice or chak is quite going to stop him if he's decided.

This is also abit of waste of disk space and bandwidth. Starting to become a chak thread already.
Agree!!!!....Let him be la...Watever will be will be...Time to move onzz...MP here comes daddy!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, it is not about sex that I am thinking of her. It's just that alluring aura that she have that makes me so attracted to her. And seriously, I rather go for dinner, movie and a walk in the park with her anytime than to upzz her, honestly.
Sounds like you are attracted to a woman who has kids and stable. Perhaps, it is just her "romance flower luck" period. It will usually fade after a while, and you dont see her so attractive. Perhaps, not only you, but other men will see her the same way.

Back to your workplace and fun. Do you think it is wise to eat and shit at the same place?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 04-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

TS, hope that you make the right decision after gathered all the feedbacks from bros here.
Bottom line is don't eat and shit at the same place, bad for health.
Cheers!

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 04-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Sounds like you are attracted to a woman who has kids and stable. Perhaps, it is just her "romance flower luck" period. It will usually fade after a while, and you dont see her so attractive. Perhaps, not only you, but other men will see her the same way.

Back to your workplace and fun. Do you think it is wise to eat and shit at the same place?
Thanks bro for the constructive feedback, really appreciate.

I have already decided, upon numerous advise, that I should keep the friendship as it is, and not get blinded by the moment of folly.

Just a point to clarify: I have not started on anything with regards to my colleague, it is just a thought. If people slain me for having such thoughts, then what about those who are married and still find wl, fl etc?

I am not criticizing them, but before they want to give me names, labels or whatnots, think first: Are you not destroying your own marriage the way that you say I am destroying SOMEBODY's else marriage?

Cheers and Peace Out.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post

Bro, no disrespect. I thank you for your comments and opinions. I have not taken any action and me and my colleague are friends. I am just asking for opinions if I should take 1 step further. I have not taken any steps as of time of writing.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
hotstuffm8 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

trolololol

Last edited by hotstuffm8; 26-05-2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: trolololol
Old 04-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Yes home-wrecking is fucked up. Should know the rule of the game. Children are innocent. In my supplier company, i saw before an operations director shitting at the place where he work by hooking up with his project manager and pregnate her ... Both are married... Screwed up seriously... Nothing really happened to the from HR side but seriously.... Everybody laughing at them...
Old 04-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro for the constructive feedback, really appreciate.

I am not criticizing them, but before they want to give me names, labels or whatnots, think first: Are you not destroying your own marriage the way that you say I am destroying SOMEBODY's else marriage?

Cheers and Peace Out.
There is a world of difference between gambling with your own marriage because you are a horny asshole and gambling with other people's marriage because you are a horny bastard.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 22
Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!

its LUST... dun bluff yourself tat its good feeling...or wants serious relationship...

i never BELIEVE that a MAN and a WOMAN can be purely FRIEND...

ALL human being does thing with an intenTion.. being a GOOD or a BAD one.. its for each to view....

Just dun eat and SHIT at the same SPOT..not all man so lucky tat u can gets FUN frm WORK place.....

Good LUCK!

ONce A BItCH ALwayS A BitCH!~"

NOTE: ReTIreD BitCh.....no longer a gal..but LAO Char BOR now...hahaha

Old 05-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotstuffm8 View Post
"Let who has not sinned cast the first stone" eh?

At least you tried to seek advice here first, and listened to reason before acting out your urges. Good on you. Hope that you'll take all these advice to heart, and not have any insidious designs on other people's wives in the future. Especially those with kids. Home-wrecking is seriously fucked up.

Take care and have a great 2013 ahead
Thanks bro. Something seeking advise does a hell of a wonder to the thought process.. Letting you see things in a totally different perspective.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1