The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2003, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 23
giggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygiggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: Rita = Eurasian

Quote:
Originally posted by MelonEater
Bro giggs,

When is your Chris coming back hah??? Is she going to dissapear again???
Thanks.
hi MelonEater,
You're right, Chris has been MIA for a while.
I really miss her very much, especially fuck her ass up. It was very tight on her ass, but not her cunt.
Anyway I think she should be back after CNY.
Old 29-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Samster

giggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygiggs310010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Rita is Pamala from Dickson HC

Quote:
Originally posted by novetan
I'm a big boobie fan. Following the news here about a new kid on the block (Rita), I ordered her this afternoon and now back to my office in Beach Road to do this FR.

I called to book her at 1.30 pm but the recep said she's not avialable until 3.00 pm. So i booked her at 3.15pm. Call the hc again at 2.40pm to confirm and the recept said its confirmed, just come.
hi novetan,

Both of us tried Rita on the same day. Seems like you enjoy her very much, even can jurk off wearing her g-string.

I took her in the eariler afternoon.
To my shock, she is actually Pamela formally from Dickson HC.
She is actually an indian not eurasian, so brother in this thread do not be deceive. Half my mood gone already, however since I'm there I decide to enjoy myself & vent my anger on her.

Make her do sexy massage, tits fuck, cock sucking, ass massage.
She gave in to all my request. I even advance further to finger her, I use my cock to rub her inner thigh, tits, & near her cunt to tease her till she is very horny. I commanded her to finger fuck herself, she agree & gave me a good show of fingering herself till she came, what a sight to see her in such organism stage.

Finally I told her to let me fuck her for $50, & I told her that I will post a good & wonderful FR about her, so that she could get more customers in return because of the FR.
She agrees & I fuck her for $50.

WHY did I want to post such FR on Rita, let me explain further.
1st of all I suspect that Rita is the person who post her own FR , distorted the whole FR deceiving many brothers into visiting her, turns out to be a middle age indian woman. So brother who read this FR do avoid Rita if you're not into indian.

I know that Rita will read this thread, too bad for her.
Old 29-01-2003, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rita is Pamala from Dickson HC

Quote:
Originally posted by giggs310010
hi novetan,

Both of us tried Rita on the same day. Seems like you enjoy her very much, even can jurk off wearing her g-string.

She is actually an indian not eurasian, so brother in this thread do not be deceive. Half my mood gone already, however since I'm there I decide to enjoy myself & vent my anger on her.

She gave in to all my request. I even advance further to finger her, I use my cock to rub her inner thigh, tits, & near her cunt to tease her till she is very horny. I commanded her to finger fuck herself, she agree & gave me a good show of fingering herself till she came, what a sight to see her in such organism stage.

Finally I told her to let me fuck her for $50, & I told her that I will post a good & wonderful FR about her, so that she could get more customers in return because of the FR.

1st of all I suspect that Rita is the person who post her own FR , distorted the whole FR deceiving many brothers into visiting her, turns out to be a middle age indian woman. So brother who read this FR do avoid Rita if you're not into indian.

Well I think it was King Kong was the one who posted saying she was a Eurasian. I doubt it was Rita herself.
Old 29-01-2003, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
gasman9 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Re: Rita is Pamala from Dickson HC

well this is really a set up huh??? eurasian looking blonde and big breasted lady...hahahaha i couldn't help by laughing at myself when i saw rita walk into the room!i must have been the stupidest man alive that day when i chose to believe the fr i read! man i was done for...but anyway just for the sake of seeing those melons i went thru with the whole torment but the benefit of adult she does give a good blow job...could feel she vacuums very hard even with the condom on,probably would have suck out my balls thru my dick without the condom!well besides the 38dd all the other info is a heap of rubbish by the fr and by herself..asked her this question as follows...
1. u a indian? she says eurasian...false!
if you want a true eurasian only sheila of the previous M hotel is genuine!
2. are you about 33-35 yrs old? she says 29!....false.
the wrinkles around the face could make up a tree trunk!

well i dont know... i had fun with her only by laughing and cursing at myself!!

will i return to fuck?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....i wont even go back to the spa as all i saw was very middle-aged woman from min 34-43 yrs of age.

BUT IT WAS A LESSON WELL LEARNED. ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY
Old 29-01-2003, 11:03 PM
justin5550

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
what? u mean this Chirs can do anal? Wow! never try b4 anal leh! can give more details or not?
Old 30-01-2003, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: Rita = Eurasian

Quote:
hi MelonEater,
You're right, Chris has been MIA for a while.
I really miss her very much, especially fuck her ass up. It was very tight on her ass, but not her cunt.
Anyway I think she should be back after CNY.
KNN always MIA. You her lover what. Can do me a favour? Can PM me when she is back. Many thanks in advance.
Old 30-01-2003, 12:23 AM
Samster

MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Rita is Pamala from Dickson HC

Quote:
Originally posted by gasman9
well this is really a set up huh??? eurasian looking blonde and big breasted lady...hahahaha i couldn't help by laughing at myself when i saw rita walk into the room!i must have been the stupidest man alive that day when i chose to believe the fr i read! man i was done for...but anyway just for the sake of seeing those melons i went thru with the whole torment but the benefit of adult she does give a good blow job...could feel she vacuums very hard even with the condom on,probably would have suck out my balls thru my dick without the condom!well besides the 38dd all the other info is a heap of rubbish by the fr and by herself..asked her this question as follows...

will i return to fuck?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....i wont even go back to the spa as all i saw was very middle-aged woman from min 34-43 yrs of age.

Brudder,

Can enlighten who is Sheila and where is M hotel???

Thanks.
Old 30-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Rita is Pamala from Dickson HC

Yeah, I am wondering how can she be classified as Eurasian ? She's Indian lah, if you like Indian girls and girls with tatoo everywhere, then go for it . Otherwise, it is false advertisement. EURASIAN ? If it's true then all the labourers at construction sites are also Eurasian, man !!!

Quote:

will i return to fuck?

Old 30-01-2003, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
gasman9 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Re: Re: Re: Rita is Pamala from Dickson HC

Quote:
Originally posted by MelonEater
Brudder,

Can enlighten who is Sheila and where is M hotel???

Thanks.
i cant remeber the name of the spa there it was the former daiichi hotel...now named M hotel.
as for sheila she is mother of all blow jobs CIM queen.there used to be a whole thread dedicated to her by all brothers who had experienced her and not 1 post was bad!!anyway the spa have closed and the gals have shifted twice since then...if i am not wrong either she is in the spa at river view or ip..any bros here care to clarify for our melon eater?? she got the looks, fair skin and those true greyish eyes of a eurasian,speaks very good english and a very softspoken kind of lady, i wont mind bringing back for my mom to see those kind of gal.some brothers actually saw her browsing for books in borders!! now where do you get a chick like that huh?
Old 30-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rita is Pamala from Dickson HC

Quote:
i cant remeber the name of the spa there it was the former daiichi hotel...now named M hotel.
as for sheila she is mother of all blow jobs CIM queen.there used to be a whole thread dedicated to her by all brothers who had experienced her and not 1 post was bad!!anyway the spa have closed and the gals have shifted twice since then...if i am not wrong either she is in the spa at river view or ip..any bros here care to clarify for our melon eater?? she got the looks, fair skin and those true greyish eyes of a eurasian,speaks very good english and a very softspoken kind of lady, i wont mind bringing back for my mom to see those kind of gal.some brothers actually saw her browsing for books in borders!! now where do you get a chick like that huh?
Thanks bro. I think you are referring to Sheila the blow job queen. She is presently in Riverview Hotel. But she is an Eurosian meh????
Old 30-01-2003, 01:31 AM
kingkong

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Rita is Pamala from Dickson HC

Quote:
hi novetan,

Sorry lah Brothers, Rita has nothing to do with my FR.

Don;t blame it on her. I also tried her once.
Anyway, she works very hard to please you and her charges are low right ?

So still worth to try again lah !
Maybe can ask her to do more interesting performance to compensate, Hee Hee Hee !

Last edited by kingkong; 30-01-2003 at 01:33 AM.
Old 30-01-2003, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rita = Eurasian

Quote:
Originally posted by kingkong
Hey, all Brothers who like Eurasian girls !
I was recommended this new girl RITA.
WOW, her shape is Oo La La !
C Cup and with 38 inch chest I guess!
Tall and tanned, with blonde long hair and sexy eyes, She looks great with a ring at her nose and was wearing a very seducing dress with sexy straps covering her bare back She did a very good BM.
I can feel her big soft BOOBS moving slowly all over my body.
Very siok.

After the session, when I was walking out, I almost bumped into a group of 4 potential girls who came for interview. All very pretty and young. I checked with the recept and was told that they are from DICKSON which is not operating
Eh ... Mr. KingKong, you did post an FR on her and you did recommend her. "Tall and Tanned" ?? You mean Indian looking. Not that I have anything against indians but dude, your FR is a bit misleading and now you have a bunch of unhappy guys. I can understand you have to promote this HC and the girls for whatever reason, I can accept that. But at least be honest about the girls. You are setting us up for an even greater dissapointment.
Old 30-01-2003, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arrowpoison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think this talk about Rita is going a bit too far. Some messages, especially the one making comparisons with the labourers at construction sites appear unwarranted.

To each his own. If someone has liked somebody, it is his choice, if the other does not like her so be it. Please do not hurl abuses and please do not bring racial overtones.

A Eurasian is simply a mix between a European and an Asian; it does not imply others are not equal or better.
Old 30-01-2003, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by justin5550
what? u mean this Chirs can do anal? Wow! never try b4 anal leh! can give more details or not?
You have to be her very regular customer first.
She must be feeling very comfortable with me, that's why gave in to all my request.

For most of you, she will just say she don't do anal or even FJ.
Most of the time she will at most do HJ, hope this will clear things up.
Old 30-01-2003, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by arrowpoison
I think this talk about Rita is going a bit too far. Some messages, especially the one making comparisons with the labourers at construction sites appear unwarranted.

To each his own. If someone has liked somebody, it is his choice, if the other does not like her so be it. Please do not hurl abuses and please do not bring racial overtones.

A Eurasian is simply a mix between a European and an Asian; it does not imply others are not equal or better.

First of all, I have nothing against Indians. All I am trying to say is that Rita is Indian, and NOT EURASIAN. If someone say Tan Ah Kow is Chinese and not Eurasian, then is he/she against Chinese ? Or for that matter is it implied that Eurasian is better than Chinese? Please lah, we live this multi-racial country, so dun be so sensitive !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1