The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 25-07-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
sarss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jogging Ladies

nice sharing
Old 25-07-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Running in the rain is quite fun actually (but do keep a lookout for lightning alert!).. Used to do that in the past and play some sad jay/eric chou music to run in the rain (back then government used to give us free addidas and new balance running shoes )

Having a warm drink and hot shower is so extremely good thereafter. Priceless

But nowadays dun really run in the rain cuz my running shoes will get real dirty and stinky, den i need to spend next few hrs wash and drying them haha. Also frequent wash is nt good for running shoes.
I am left with no choice la. After running for a while, stuck and no shelter …so have to just go forward all the way
Old 25-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2714 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone into cycling other than jogging?
Old 25-07-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I am left with no choice la. After running for a while, stuck and no shelter …so have to just go forward all the way
Speakin of shelters, would b cool to b stuck under a shelter during a downpour 😆
Old 25-07-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMinH View Post
Nt for me. Cycling too fast to see anything
Old 25-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Camping for pic!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Hahas I don’t have a running photo yet. Maybe I’ll take one when I go jog (:

Some guys here will know my exercise attire is quite boring.. lols
Old 25-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Quote:
Can always slow down to enjoy the “view” brother
Old 25-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!

I kind of like cycling too! Along East Coast park, from Singapore Flyer all the way to East Coast park, then walk to have dinner at the lagoon food centre. Did that a few times!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMinH View Post
Stuck under the shelter only? Or stuck under the shelter with some girls who are drenched?

Quote:
Speakin of shelters, would b cool to b stuck under a shelter during a downpour 😆
Maybe when I’m drunk LOLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakedbeans45 View Post
Camping for pic!!!
Old 25-07-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Stuck under the shelter only? Or stuck under the shelter with some girls who are drenched?
Stuck with you! actually got happened b4 but with a guy haha
Old 26-07-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LloydTralm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

How do you feel about ladies who have low, mannish voices? Sort of like Wendy Williams in her early days shes still HOT to me though?
Old 26-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nono.. its nt abt not having the sex thoughts etc and acting like a creep whenever u see girls in real life, think its very hard for u to understand frm my perspective.

Its just some guys have no fate in meeting their ideal girls lmao. Being from a degree/diploma programme which comprises of mainly 85-90% guys, its really pretty bad. The best looking and super good ones literally have like 6-7 guys fighting for her. The rest is literallyy no other guys would go for due to like you knw why reasons. Its very obvious to knw if u that desperate

Also theres no girls that like running in my degree programme haha.
My advise is not to care if they are pretty or not first.

Just learn how to open our mouth and talk to them politely. Be interested in them as a friend first.

I share a trick I used to do. Imagine I am in a club and there is a group of girls opposite me. I will approach them by talking to the ugliest one first.
Old 28-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And with thin material clothing too
Old 30-07-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can slowly cycle and enjoy the view bro...along ecp lately, if weather good, got rollerBABEders too...

Quote:
I kind of like cycling too! Along East Coast park, from Singapore Flyer all the way to East Coast park, then walk to have dinner at the lagoon food centre. Did that a few times!!
Yes the gardens by the east usually a lot of cyclists, walkers etc..ever saw chio brompton female cyclists at that point.

funny no one mention swimming?
Old 30-07-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
funny no one mention swimming?
Swimming a bit hard for me, went hougang and sengkang cc there swim no luck seeing any young ladies or milf enjoying alone themselves, mostly are milf with kids and husbands.
Old 30-07-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Swimming a bit hard for me, went hougang and sengkang cc there swim no luck seeing any young ladies or milf enjoying alone themselves, mostly are milf with kids and husbands.
hit and miss bah..i swim at safra and some days have other no..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1