The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Isn’t yang yang from Sichuan?
Max priest bro you look familiar..legal geylang thread? lol, I used to also freq the legal geylang scene, found massage spas overpriced. Now its reversed. Just went to the reopened legal houses in geylang, overpriced and very few choices for chinese girls, one house quote 200, the other said they have malaysian and mainland chinese but all busy working. I dont find legal houses attractive anymore, no value for money.
Massage spas are now better, Syed Alwi Apple Yang Yang shop is 150. Moreover I notice that area got so many choices, and girls are very young, like ktv kind of standard. Syed Alwi Apple Yang Yang is beyond ktv kind of standard, she is supermodel level.
I am not paid to advertise, just sharing a hidden gem, if u find her, u observe and see her other colleagues, all very young and pretty. Same applies to the establishments in that area. Simply unbelievable.

No they are different.

The Sichuan yang yang you mentioned here is at Rowell Road, her name in Chinese is 洋洋.

The Dongbei Apple Yang Yang I introduced here is at Syed Alwi Road, her name in Chinese is 阳阳.

I seen the Sichuan one before and I cant be bothered to find her, the Dongbei one first time I see I already infatuated, I search the whole web seen so many pics, I still find the Dongbei Apple Yang Yang the most beautiful.

Some might think I am biased, maybe because I personally prefer Dongbei Inner Mongol type of girls.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
war machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of lightwar machine is a glorious beacon of light

Can share dongbei yang yang contact.. thanks
Old 09-09-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
The Sichuan yang yang you mentioned here is at Rowell Road, her name in Chinese is 洋洋.

The Dongbei Apple Yang Yang I introduced here is at Syed Alwi Road, her name in Chinese is 阳阳.
洋洋 or 阳阳, my little bro also 痒痒
Old 10-09-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thumbtack1778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually Rowell 洋洋 also good, damn horny girl who likes big rods and super high GFE. Anybody shares the same sentiments?
Old 10-09-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbtack1778 View Post
Actually Rowell 洋洋 also good, damn horny girl who likes big rods and super high GFE. Anybody shares the same sentiments?
She still there ? Very green leh . And small tits.
Old 10-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
happyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappyblade is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bro can get yangyang contact?
Old 10-09-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thumbtack1778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ya Rowell her new place mah. Now experienced liao, super horny. Tits quite average lei not very small

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohelloboy11 View Post
She still there ? Very green leh . And small tits.
Old 10-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Any bros got FR on D*nna from 1*6 Desker Road? Wechat pics from her colleagues look good, with juicy neh
Yep, pm please
Old 11-09-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Max priest bro you look familiar..legal geylang thread? lol, I used to also freq the legal geylang scene, found massage spas overpriced. Now its reversed. Just went to the reopened legal houses in geylang, overpriced and very few choices for chinese girls, one house quote 200, the other said they have malaysian and mainland chinese but all busy working. I dont find legal houses attractive anymore, no value for money.
Massage spas are now better, Syed Alwi Apple Yang Yang shop is 150. Moreover I notice that area got so many choices, and girls are very young, like ktv kind of standard. Syed Alwi Apple Yang Yang is beyond ktv kind of standard, she is supermodel level.
I am not paid to advertise, just sharing a hidden gem, if u find her, u observe and see her other colleagues, all very young and pretty. Same applies to the establishments in that area. Simply unbelievable.

No they are different.

I seen the Sichuan one before and I cant be bothered to find her, the Dongbei one first time I see I already infatuated, I search the whole web seen so many pics, I still find the Dongbei Apple Yang Yang the most beautiful.

Some might think I am biased, maybe because I personally prefer Dongbei Inner Mongol type of girls.
I tried the yang yang u recommended but I suspect I kana conned - bait and switch. The one I tried doesn’t really resemble the gal in the pic. The “ yang yang” who served me was plump in the torso albeit her legs and arms are slim. She looks like in her early thirties. Which city does your yang yang come from? This outlet same as Mi Mi whom I tried months ago. Mi Mi is a SYT with big & beautiful tits plus her figure is slim and almost idea. Mi Mi service was good and Frenchable.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-09-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Mimi there. I knew Yang Yang there too same joint as Mimi.
She does resembles abit like fan bing bing albeit pre milf or milf but overall ok.
Service wise Mimi better to me but to each his own.

Quote:
I tried the yang yang u recommended but I suspect I kana conned - bait and switch. The one I tried doesn’t really resemble the gal in the pic. The “ yang yang” who served me was plump in the torso albeit her legs and arms are slim. She looks like in her early thirties. Which city does your yang yang come from? This outlet same as Mi Mi whom I tried months ago. Mi Mi is a SYT with big & beautiful tits plus her figure is slim and almost idea. Mi Mi service was good and Frenchable.
Old 11-09-2022, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She does resembles abit like fan bing bing albeit pre milf or milf but overall ok.
Based on what you shared here, it appeared that my situation wasn’t a bait and switch. The woman I bonked was really yang yang in fact

If that is the case, once is enough as she is a milf. However, her bbbj and raw-pussy-rubbing-on-my-dick effect was great and drove up my adrenaline a few notches. Hebe and Mimi as well as Yiyi (defunct) and Rou Rou are my types. you should try Rou Rou aka Bai Bai now … check up my recent FR on her. 😝

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, Apple Yang Yang looks something like this:

Yang Yang was born in Harbin but she moved over to Suzhou when she was young and grew up in Suzhou. Apple Yang Yang does honest business, I doubt she will cheat.

Last edited by kungfufucker; 21-09-2022 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
You are right bro, really resembles fanbingbing. Apple Yang Yang has been here for almost a year since end March early April. When she just came here she was very very slim , stomach very very flat, really hourglass figure, but recently she put on a bit of weight esp waist area a bit thicker as she ate too much, too much good food around her area esp her fave Sichuan cuisine, and maybe too many late night suppers and beer as she work very long hours. The only good thing is Apple Yang Yang boobs grew much bigger as she put on weight, from 34C to 36C. For me I am boobs lover thus I am satisfied and happy with this.

As for look like pre milf yes recently.

When Apple Yang Yang just came and I just saw her in April, Oh My God look really very 嫩 very young truly like 23 smooth skin no wrinkles no 黑眼圈 really babyface. But due to long working hours and working late night, every day work from 12am to 2pm, really will affect the looks.

Yes I admit she recently look very tired and 憔悴 which gives the impression she is pre milf like 30 years old. If I had never seen her in April, and only recently, then I will also say pre milf 30 years old. It is because I seen her from April until now, I saw how young she looked back then and the changes which make me convinced that she MUST be 23 years old.

For ktv girls its even worse as they work through the night and drink, they look old very fast. I remember last time I used to find a ktv girl from henan, she was 27 back then just started look just like 27, just two months later I notice she look more like 40 year old and wrinkles start coming out. This is the damage of alcohol, late nights and overwork.

Even I myself, when I overwork and sleep late, my bros say I look like forty something year old uncle but in actuality I am a 30 something oppa lol

Last edited by kungfufucker; 12-09-2022 at 04:26 PM.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Yep, pm please
Hi bro, tried to pm you but I don’t know why message can’t be sent. Just wanted to check if she looks like her pics (abit photoshopped) and is her boobs firm natural D cups? Not a fan of enhanced melons… thanks buddy!
Old 12-09-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
There used to be a girl named Lina, solid slim figure, pretty and long hair. Think no longer working though. IG: linhvu1996
she the lady boss leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1