The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H38 [2022]

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
can any bros confirm if G19 speak french, saw a few posts saying can then saw another say got brace, totally no.

and how about G12 ?
For g12 my first few visits no french, just pecks on the lips etc.
Only recently then got a bit of french so ymmv
1844B: 111 (Mar 23)
2038: 7 (RTV), 20
FL top 3:
OneSiam Sohee, 2s (2023)
Royal LuckyXCherryXAlin 4some, 3s(2023)
XFactor Triple X 4some, 3s (2023)
Old 04-07-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Pdidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nobody is talking about G88 of this house...She is the best kept secret..I think everyone don't want to share...😅. Be warned she is seriously addicting...
Old 04-07-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdidi View Post
Nobody is talking about G88 of this house...She is the best kept secret..I think everyone don't want to share...😅. Be warned she is seriously addicting...
in wat way is she addictive? hows her figure? got S shape with perky arse?
Old 04-07-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
in wat way is she addictive? hows her figure? got S shape with perky arse?
Natural boobs, super perky ass, she is a bit plump but for some reason her proportions aee perfect for me. But the PSE is what makes her special
Old 04-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Natural boobs, super perky ass, she is a bit plump but for some reason her proportions aee perfect for me. But the PSE is what makes her special
If she is in the mood....probably the best cowgirl in Geylang...😆
Old 05-07-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

I would even consider G88 a little fat ...
Old 05-07-2023, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
I would even consider G88 a little fat ...
That's exactly what I mean. she is not really very attractive physically but the there is something about her. You know how busy she is? she is probably one of the busiest if not the busiest girl in the house. She barely sits in the couch anymore.
Old 05-07-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Posted about her before in my fr thread

1838 g88

Looks: mid 20s, highlighted hair

Body: natural b cups, figure abit bah bah, nice bum

Services: I am observing geylang safety SOP so didnt try to french her or get any bbbj, to my surprise she also skip cbj so i didnt even get any kind of bj. During sex her mouth open n i was kissing near her mouth, she never move away, her mouth was open as she moan, ready to be plundered if u dare......but i am observing safety SOP so i din dare...

FJ:

At first she on top and i didnt expect much, i thought it would be the standard move abit then tired or those painful slam ur hips type. I was surprised when she started to grind and ride my dick aggressively and comfortably, this girl knows how to ride and i felt like i was a horse in kranji turf club, on race day my jockey was expertly riding me, her hips expertly guiding me to the finish line, faster and faster her hips keep going while my dick start to build up a explosion. However there are afew moments where she lost the rhyme, so she is a good rider but not yet reach the excellent level, she wasnt able to ride this old horse to the finish line

I switch to doggy, it was average only. So change to lying doggy. Wow. Her butt made a nice cushion as my dick stroked into her pussy, how considerate of her.

I thrust away and it felt good, her bum cushion so comfy, her pussy ok la since i wearing condom, the condom felt very shoik and told my dick how shoik it is. Anyway her bum got nice feeling and this position feel comfortable so i just continue thrusting loh. After awhile i start to feel tired already and slow down.

When she feel me slow down, her hips start to go up and down , very strong even with my body weight on her, she can move her hips strongly up n down, like the wave in the ocean like that, her hips keep milking me as i cling to her like a boat in the stormy sea, really it feel like a stormy sea because her hips keep strongly going up n down with me on top her. Wah i feel more n more shoik as i keep thrusting into her pussy n she keep milking me until i cum 1 big one into the condom. This cum took me awhile to fully shoot everything finish and she was patient too.

Attitude: good mix of gfe and sex kitten, shoik shoik like got someone por u.

Summary: very satisfied with my bonk, her strong point is sex and gfe

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 05-07-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Posted about her before in my fr thread

1838 g88

Looks: mid 20s, highlighted hair

Body: natural b cups, figure abit bah bah, nice bum

Services: I am observing geylang safety SOP so didnt try to french her or get any bbbj, to my surprise she also skip cbj so i didnt even get any kind of bj. During sex her mouth open n i was kissing near her mouth, she never move away, her mouth was open as she moan, ready to be plundered if u dare......but i am observing safety SOP so i din dare...

FJ:

At first she on top and i didnt expect much, i thought it would be the standard move abit then tired or those painful slam ur hips type. I was surprised when she started to grind and ride my dick aggressively and comfortably, this girl knows how to ride and i felt like i was a horse in kranji turf club, on race day my jockey was expertly riding me, her hips expertly guiding me to the finish line, faster and faster her hips keep going while my dick start to build up a explosion. However there are afew moments where she lost the rhyme, so she is a good rider but not yet reach the excellent level, she wasnt able to ride this old horse to the finish line

I switch to doggy, it was average only. So change to lying doggy. Wow. Her butt made a nice cushion as my dick stroked into her pussy, how considerate of her.

I thrust away and it felt good, her bum cushion so comfy, her pussy ok la since i wearing condom, the condom felt very shoik and told my dick how shoik it is. Anyway her bum got nice feeling and this position feel comfortable so i just continue thrusting loh. After awhile i start to feel tired already and slow down.

When she feel me slow down, her hips start to go up and down , very strong even with my body weight on her, she can move her hips strongly up n down, like the wave in the ocean like that, her hips keep milking me as i cling to her like a boat in the stormy sea, really it feel like a stormy sea because her hips keep strongly going up n down with me on top her. Wah i feel more n more shoik as i keep thrusting into her pussy n she keep milking me until i cum 1 big one into the condom. This cum took me awhile to fully shoot everything finish and she was patient too.

Attitude: good mix of gfe and sex kitten, shoik shoik like got someone por u.

Summary: very satisfied with my bonk, her strong point is sex and gfe
So is she one of your regulars now? saw somewhere you don't wander as much anymore...sticking to regulars...😅😅
Old 09-07-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

many months ago i visited this house based one the FRs here find one girl can't rem is 28 or 88 or someother number got 8 one. small size, very friendly, can french also.

not sure if she had left already or not, should have rem her num, regret.
Old 14-07-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HideWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hai....My latest regular g9 (since g17 left) zhao liao...so fast. Every few months sian 1 time....seems like it time to hunt for a new regular Any bros here tired g28? Uncle say new one....
Old 15-07-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post
Hai....My latest regular g9 (since g17 left) zhao liao...so fast. Every few months sian 1 time....seems like it time to hunt for a new regular Any bros here tired g28? Uncle say new one....
Should be quite a while already. Tried her around 2 months back when she just came
Quite pretty but rather SOP. Not sure whether if improved now
Old 20-07-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today big rain so I was stuck at Lorong 18 for a while . Had 555 from 1844b earlier and wandered here to half escape from pouring rain

Okt mention two new girls who start today, 69 and another one who is quite skinny and with Phoenix eyes. Took 69 because she look friendlier although I prefer the other girls look

Indeed very green and shy. Bbbj . Demure. Nothing much stands out.

Not her fault probably for the high price but at 100 definitely not worth to rtf.
Old 20-07-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesno View Post
Today big rain so I was stuck at Lorong 18 for a while . Had 555 from 1844b earlier and wandered here to half escape from pouring rain

Okt mention two new girls who start today, 69 and another one who is quite skinny and with Phoenix eyes. Took 69 because she look friendlier although I prefer the other girls look

Indeed very green and shy. Bbbj . Demure. Nothing much stands out.

Not her fault probably for the high price but at 100 definitely not worth to rtf.
I always thought this house strictly cbj only so surprised that you said you got bbbj.
Must be you yandao enough seduce her lah
Nonetheless, appreciate the FR !
1844B: 111 (Mar 23)
2038: 7 (RTV), 20
FL top 3:
OneSiam Sohee, 2s (2023)
Royal LuckyXCherryXAlin 4some, 3s(2023)
XFactor Triple X 4some, 3s (2023)
Old 20-07-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
Bro once you in the game long enough , u will learn there is no such thing as 'i thought CBJ only..'
That said, it's always the comfort and chemistry between customer and girl. At the end of the day it's also her choice.
That's why there is a thread on girls and customers having FJ with now CD, there are also those who offer the backdoor.

Many unsaid and undisclosed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
I always thought this house strictly cbj only so surprised that you said you got bbbj.
Must be you yandao enough seduce her lah
Nonetheless, appreciate the FR !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1