The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2024, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
Junkboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SundayTwinkle View Post
This sounds amazing bro. How hard is it to get to Kawasaki? Have you tried any Soaploads in Tokyo area that is similarly easy or friendly to foreigners? I don't speak any Japanese, will be in Tokyo for work in a couple days. Would love to try!
Depends on whether you are north or south Tokyo. Kawasaki is to the south. If you are in Shinjuku, Ikebukuro etc, you are better off going to Yoshiwara which is in the north. I was staying just south of the Palace but I still reckon it was easier to go to Yoshiwara as it is not that far by taxi whereas Kawasaki, you will need the train.

The industry is wayyyyyy friendlier to foreigners compared to a few years ago. This is all relative of course but nowadays there are shops staffed by chinese and filipinas receptionists specially targetting foreigners. But there are also just shops where they just say no. Y-shirts and GFE are probably the easiest to access. Also, alot of the girls seem to have Line accounts and take bookings via their own Line, so one can book with the girl and she will book with the shop for you. No need to call the shop or worry about non-availability.

Just note that soaplands close earlier so you are unlikely to have the choice of going to dinner first then soapland. Something I found always hard to coordinate on business trips.
Old 04-02-2024, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Morningstar187 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Heading to Tokyo next week. Been looking for outcall nuru massage. Did research and saw that Tokyo Style, Gran and lotion play are open to foreigners. Any thoughts and reviews? Or any other recommended ones? Thanks.
Old 04-02-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Jarjer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am in Tokyo now.

Thinking to try gfe soapland and janjan pink salon.
Any bros here wana join?

Last edited by Jarjer; 04-02-2024 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkboy View Post
Depends on whether you are north or south Tokyo. Kawasaki is to the south. If you are in Shinjuku, Ikebukuro etc, you are better off going to Yoshiwara which is in the north. I was staying just south of the Palace but I still reckon it was easier to go to Yoshiwara as it is not that far by taxi whereas Kawasaki, you will need the train.

The industry is wayyyyyy friendlier to foreigners compared to a few years ago. This is all relative of course but nowadays there are shops staffed by chinese and filipinas receptionists specially targetting foreigners. But there are also just shops where they just say no. Y-shirts and GFE are probably the easiest to access. Also, alot of the girls seem to have Line accounts and take bookings via their own Line, so one can book with the girl and she will book with the shop for you. No need to call the shop or worry about non-availability.

Just note that soaplands close earlier so you are unlikely to have the choice of going to dinner first then soapland. Something I found always hard to coordinate on business trips.
i had some hit and misses with Y shirts which was disappointing. had one at emperor, gal was chio and like jav but charge me foreigner rate of 70k and the gal does not even do bbbj!! dulan!
there is a restarant near the train station outside yoshiware that serves very good hotplate and side dishes and opens till late. great for a late dinner or early supper friendly boss and can smoke inside aftr 10pm
Old 06-02-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Capitano13579 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can elaborate more on engaging freelancers via twitter?
Old 06-02-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimbest View Post
Can use this website not bad
https://jp-nightlife.com/service
they say no charge foreigner tax
but i see the price more like foreigner tax already built in
Old 06-02-2024, 10:02 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitano13579 View Post
Any bros can elaborate more on engaging freelancers via twitter?
You'll need to be able to comprehend and type Japanese, then, it is easier, and higher chance for you to engage them via Twitter. Still not a sure-pass though.
Old 07-02-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
RayChen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any Bros in Nagoya who is experienced, please PM me.

I be here a while, wanna explore with fellow bros to be safer.
Old 07-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
RayChen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Are there any Bros in Nagoya who are experienced? I will like to meet up for drinks as I will be here for a while.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 9
calmness deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycalmness deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My friend recommend to use 日本老司机 website in Japan
Old 09-02-2024, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 8
CharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of lightCharlesKen is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bros, anyone with an outcall service to recommend. Have a 12 hour transit in Tokyo for business. Will just be resting at a hotel near Tokyo station then
Old 09-02-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by calmness View Post
My friend recommend to use 日本老司机 website in Japan
this one for chinaman to use one
cutthroat prices and low quality
Old 10-02-2024, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lustadventurer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
this one for chinaman to use one
cutthroat prices and low quality
Heading to tokyo soon any soaplands recommendations around as will be staying around shinjuku area?if so pm me or let me know as based on information sharing yoshiwara is a great place for an adventure in soaplands?where are the location and shop names
Old 10-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustadventurer1 View Post
Heading to tokyo soon any soaplands recommendations around as will be staying around shinjuku area?if so pm me or let me know as based on information sharing yoshiwara is a great place for an adventure in soaplands?where are the location and shop names
use google map
keyword: soapland
many in shinjuku
yoshiwara = taito city. can google map too
remember to check shop ratings / reviews on google map. save your time, just go for the better ones only.
Old 13-02-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Hi guys. I know there's a thread for Osaka but since this thread is more active. Anyone have any lobangs soapland in Osaka? Previously tried club armour. Slightly expensive but service not bad! Looking forward to try something new
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1