The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Talking about 90% 洪昭容 look alike, reminder me of one incident...

To go to that incident, I must talk about this Pinay...

Young, petite size, not very pretty, a bit left cock eye. But a C cup ( I am a boob lover ).

One of her frds recomended her to me. I skip all the dating part and go straight to Hotel 81 scenario. Her boob was the best C cup I ever squeeze...firm, very firm, so I wasted no time and bonk her......

End of round one, we have shower together and I was looking forward to round 2. Suddenly, she pop the question and ask for $400.00...... say she need money back home.

Brothers, what will you do? You want round 2, Hotel time is not up and there she is waiting for your reply?
I would say dear, let finished round 2 and tomorrow i will TT to you....today i forgot to bring ATM card...

Bro..there is no free meal if the girl easily let you up her...a trueful girl will not talk about money, they just need love...even when you said you have not enough money to go hotel she will take out SGD 20 say, "dear let go, dont worry..." .I encountered once, i was pretending shy and say no la..today i forgot to bring my ATM card and left SGD 10 dollars better dont go hotel but she insisited she has the SGD 20...somemore when in the counter to check in hotel, she paid SGD 30 for 3 hours ...gosh...hungry ghost...

That was last year....now she went back to philipine already...hahaha
Old 09-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
wei xiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
have one indo 22
lost her contact, only have her email

interested drop me a pm
bro pm me thks
Old 09-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guardsmanwarrio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congrats me all !

managed to sweet talk a maid and hopefully can up this coming sunday.

Cheers!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bros,

do u put ur real picture in fishing accounts like facebook and DIA?

Also, one of the maid i am with wants to have a picture taken together.. she say she misses me and want to look at the photo when she misses me...

how to handle all these?
Old 10-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Ito check in hotel, she paid SGD 30 for 3 hours ...gosh...hungry ghost...

Bro beefucker, instead of you prey her, you become the prey

Anyway, my answer to the $400 gal was pretty much like yours.

I told her not possible to pass her by today. She started to look unhappy..so I also throw a tanturm, put a towel to around my waist and say: Honey, today is Sunday, all banks are closed. where can I cash out? My Atm card is in my laptop bag, which meeting you today, I have no need to bring it along. If you are not happy there is nothing I can do." So I sit down on the chair and pretend to look sulky.

What ever happen, your " say "" 气势" must always be over them, then you are in total control. She sense something is wrong and come over to kiss me and start foreplay with me...bonk her 2nd time.

And of coz, after that day she never ask me about the $400.00 and I continue to bonk her on her off day

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 10-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 20
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro beefucker, instead of you prey her, you become the prey

Anyway, my answer to the $400 gal was pretty much like yours.

I told her not possible to pass her by today. She started to look unhappy..so I also throw a tanturm, put a towel to around my waist and say: Honey, today is Sunday, all banks are closed. where can I cash out? My Atm card is in my laptop bag, which meeting you today, I have no need to bring it along. If you are not happy there is nothing I can do." So I sit down on the chair and pretend to look sulky.

What ever happen, your " say "" 气势" must always be over them, then you are in total control. She sense something is wrong and come over to kiss me and start foreplay with me...bonk her 2nd time.

And of coz, after that day she never ask me about the $400.00 and I continue to bonk her on her off day
so lucky you. envy
Old 10-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

Quote:
I would say dear, let finished round 2 and tomorrow i will TT to you....today i forgot to bring ATM card...

Bro..there is no free meal if the girl easily let you up her...a trueful girl will not talk about money, they just need love...even when you said you have not enough money to go hotel she will take out SGD 20 say, "dear let go, dont worry..." .I encountered once, i was pretending shy and say no la..today i forgot to bring my ATM card and left SGD 10 dollars better dont go hotel but she insisited she has the SGD 20...somemore when in the counter to check in hotel, she paid SGD 30 for 3 hours ...gosh...hungry ghost...

Wah, lucky you also.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Samster

so far although I managed to bonk 1 only, she is one of maid I like(not because of bonk) coz she is not sticky and best is with no strings attached, i can bring her to hotel anytime when she is off. she needs my company as much as i need her

Cant wait for the last sunday of this month as it will be 2nd maid i will bonk, can tell she is a horny one. This one will occupy 1 of the sundays every month

Currently have few maids declared they like me. soon will have action? 4 sundays where got enough when one sunday have been booked by the above 2nd maid?

This week monday I went Lucky Plaza, there are still maids around there. saw a few nice one, but no guts to approach
Old 10-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
4 sundays where got enough when one sunday have been booked by the above 2nd maid?
Don't worry, you will find time if you really want to. You are the QC manager if you get what I mean

Top notch and good quality - keep and bonk every month
Defect - Reject

Into maid is not just find - bonk - dump - find again - bonk....cycle.

It is to find one that you are comfortable with and bonk them every month. Enjoy both emo and physical feeling when you are with her.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 10-10-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

i made a stupid mistake by chating and inviting the one of the chio friend of "joe tay" lookalike maid for lunch this sunday. End up this 'joe tay" lookalike maid sms me said that i am not faithful to her and decided not see me anymore, hate me !?. She is a very decent look girl..wah...a big lost...haven't bang her already being dumped by her already...aiyo....

i found it a bit risky sometime when adding too many friends of the same maid and when they start chit chat among themself about you..you will become known by everybody ....pua kang (破洞) already

must really be careful next time...
Old 10-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

Then go for her chio frd.....

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 10-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then go for her chio frd.....
Haha... I like this suggestion lol
Old 10-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

no way la..this chio friend is young 27 yo but her body not as good as "joe lookalike" maid...that why i said a big lost.....now really she unfriend me and stop all conversation...alamak...cos i have been fishing her for 2 months already....met up twice...planning 3rd time go hotel de le.....aiyo....
Old 10-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

I share your sorrow Bro, but cheer up..lot of fishes in the pond.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 10-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
application9999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
no way la..this chio friend is young 27 yo but her body not as good as "joe lookalike" maid...that why i said a big lost.....now really she unfriend me and stop all conversation...alamak...cos i have been fishing her for 2 months already....met up twice...planning 3rd time go hotel de le.....aiyo....
move on lah...so many fishes in the pond..why need to feel sad...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1