The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
Have you actually met all 3 of them? Dun be like me.

Some months ago I picked up a Filipino maid from Lucky Plaza and managed to sian her during the journey home. She gave me her hp number before alighting. We kept in contact and arranged to meet during her next off day which is 2 weeks later. Had good outing and sextisfying sexxion at hotel fragrance. A few days later she told me her friend interested to know me and want to introduce her to me. I agreed and her "friend" text me the next day. We kept in contact and arranged to meet one day at H81. On that day when she turned up, I discovered the "friend" is actually the maid's employer. She is a divorcee and she & her maid share their FBs with one taking turns to look after the child while the other is out having fun.
Anyway the divorcee is a bit chor lor for my liking and I have stopped bonking her but I know she is the horny and open minded type and will not mind having other FBs. Those interested I can pass her contact to you. Whether you can connect with her to become FB onot depend on your skill.
Manz.... you are one hella of lucky man!
Old 17-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
rlpyouth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Some months ago I picked up a Filipino maid from Lucky Plaza and managed to sian her during the journey home. She gave me her hp number before alighting. We kept in contact and arranged to meet during her next off day which is 2 weeks later. Had good outing and sextisfying sexxion at hotel fragrance. A few days later she told me her friend interested to know me and want to introduce her to me. I agreed and her "friend" text me the next day. We kept in contact and arranged to meet one day at H81. On that day when she turned up, I discovered the "friend" is actually the maid's employer. She is a divorcee and she & her maid share their FBs with one taking turns to look after the child while the other is out having fun.
Anyway the divorcee is a bit chor lor for my liking and I have stopped bonking her but I know she is the horny and open minded type and will not mind having other FBs. Those interested I can pass her contact to you. Whether you can connect with her to become FB onot depend on your skill.
Not yet just chatting over wechat.
Don't want to rush it yet
I think your experience has to be like one in a million bro
Old 17-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 17
tigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of lighttigerboy18 is a glorious beacon of light

bro, you are so lucky. since you are no longer interested to bonk this milf divorcee, please pm me her contact. i shall try my luck..... kamsiah...

Quote:

Old 17-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro, can pass their contact?
Old 17-11-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Christlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I finally picked up a indo syt maid to meet up next Sunday, any advice recommend to go which hotel at east side? She's hot
Old 17-11-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Share lah bro.
Old 17-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Sure bo,can share anot,
Old 17-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 20
Turtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond reputeTurtle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She is a divorcee and she & her maid share their FBs with one taking turns to look after the child while the other is out having fun.
Like that can no need go hotel lei, go her house and threesome la.... keke
Old 17-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone tried offering cash to maids for a quick bbbj? Sometimes just need a bbbj and dun want spend too much effort
Old 17-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
U wan join aso
Old 17-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smljdurex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering with so much hype here, has anyone fuck their own maid before?
Old 18-11-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ironman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Share lah bro.
Hi Bro,

Please share the contact as I'm interested. Many thanks in advance.
Old 18-11-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
SGPools deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benong1975 View Post
Sure bo,can share anot,
Do share with me also
Old 18-11-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Not possible as there is a kid at home and they are very discreet and scared to let the neighbors find out. I have tried to arrange a 3some but they cannot tag together as one of them has to look after the kid when the other is out having her fun.
Old 18-11-2013, 04:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benong1975 View Post
Sure bo,can share anot,
All PM been cleared.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1