The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chengdu Taikoo Li MILF

Another thing that got me very curious about Chengdu Taikoo Li was the video of a trainer fucking a busty female member in the bathroom. I showed Peach the video and her response was, “常事啊,老师。” (It's normal, teacher.) “我们健身俱乐部的男同学在太古里的健身中心打工,被富婆聘请为私人教练不是为了健身而是性爱。 ” (Our male classmates from the gym club who work in Taikoo Li fitness centres are hired as personal trainers by rich women not for fitness training but for sex.) she added. As we chatted, she was riding my cock, squeezing me tightly. “妳有没有被聘为私人教练?” (Are you hired as a personal trainer?) I asked her. She smiled and nodded. “被男顾客操过吗?” (Fucked by male clients?) I asked. “嗯。那些雇用我作为私人教练的男人都只想操我。没别的目的。” (The men who hired me as a personal trainer just wanted to fuck me. No other purpose.) she replied matter-of-factly. “他们都是有钱的老男人,给了我很多钱,但根本不会做爱, 还没到几分钟就射了。” (They are all wealthy old me, give me lots of money, but can’t fuck, cum after a few minutes.)she added with a chuckle. “哦。不能满足妳,是吗?” (Oh. Cannot satisfy you, right?) I teased her. I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her into me, pushing my cock deep into her vagina. “很深,很深,啊,啊,啊。。。” (Very deep, very deep, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh...) she moaned. “老师, 您好粗好粗,好爽,我喜欢!” (Teacher, you are so thick so thick, feels good, I like!) she exclaimed.

The next day, she brought me to the gym where she worked. I signed up for a trial package of two weeks, which more than covered my stay in Chengdu. She introduced me to some of her club mates who also worked there as personal trainers, good looking muscular guys who catered to the needs of the rich MILFs. When one of her friends finished a session with his client, she immediately came to me and whispered in my ear, “老师,您瞧。” (Teacher, look.) she said, gesturing to me to observe. The guy and his client walked to the changing rooms together. “您等一会再进去。我学长在里面操她。” (Wait a while before going in. My senior will be fucking her inside.) she said. “老师,我的客户来了,不能陪您了。” (Teacher, my client has arrived, can’t keep you company.) Peach excused herself and went to meet her client.

It was late morning and there wasn’t anyone else in the changing room. The shower cubicles have frosted glass doors and the woman was pressed against the door, fucked from behind, moaning loudly. Her ample boobs were squashed against the glass as she whimpered in pleasure. “小张,你太厉害了,把我操的这么爽!” (Little Zhang, you are so powerful, fuck me so good!) she cried. I shed my clothes and went to the cubicle next to them. I turned on the shower and stroked myself while listening to them fuck in the next cubicle. It wasn’t long before she started crying out that she’s cumming, and then the guy groaned loudly and uttered, “我要射了!” (I’m cumming!) There were muffled moans and sounds of kissing as they cummed. “宝贝,你好棒!” (Darling, you’re great!) the milf cooed. “明天,我想订你一个小时,” (Tomorrow, I want to book you for an hour.) she said. “不好意思,陈太,我明天整天要上课,晚上时间都订满了,” (Sorry, Mrs. Chen, I have classes all day tomorrow and the evening time is fully booked,) he said. “好吧,再说吧。” (Ok, talk later,) the milf said.

I heard the door of the next cubicle open and timed my exit so that I bumped into her as she walked past. She lost her footing and I grabbed her, arm under her boobs, pressing my hard cock on her bums. “对不起!对不起!您没事吧?” (Sorry! Sorry! Are you ok?) I apologized as I pulled her up, all the while pressing my cock on her. “没事!没事!我没事!” (It’s ok! It’s ok! I am fine!) she uttered. “真抱歉!我太粗心了,出来没先看好。” (So sorry! I was too careless; I didn't look carefully when I came out.) I apologized again as I stepped back. I noticed she was looking down at my cock. Then, she looked up quickly and she was blushing, realizing that she was staring at my cock. She quickly walked away and out of the bathroom. My cock twitched as I looked at her naked back, flawless skin, side lobes of the boobs, as she hurried off. I went back into my cubicle to finish showering.

After I was done, I went out to the café to get a drink and something to eat. As I was queueing, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the milf from earlier. “啊,你好!刚才真抱歉。” (Ah, hello! Very sorry about earlier.) I said. “哎呀,都说没事了,还道歉。” (Aiya, I said it was okay and you still apologize.) she replied with a smile. “这位帅哥,没见过你,您是第一次来这里吗?” (This handsome guy, I've never seen you before. Is this your first time here?) she asked. “我来成都出差,顺便来这里运动。” (I came to Chengdu on a business trip and came here to exercise.) I replied. “您住的酒店没健身房吗?” (Does your hotel not have a gym?) she asked. “我的学生在这里做教练,建议我来这里。” (My student who is a trainer here suggested that I come here.) I told her. “您是大学老师啊!” (You are a university professor!) she commented, which I nodded. She insisted on paying for my coffee and cake, saying that I was a guest. As we chatted over coffee, I found out that her husband owns a property development company and she’s obviously a rich wife who spends her time leisurely, fucking young guys while her husband makes money. She started hinting about how strong I appear, “您看来还比那些小伙子强壮。” (You look stronger than those boys.) Suddenly, I felt her foot caressing my crotch, “尤其是哪里。” (Especially, there.) she added. I suggested going back to the hotel to continue our chat and she agreed without hesitation.

As soon as we entered my hotel room, I pressed her against the wall and kissed her passionately. Our hands explored each other’s bodies, frantically pulling the clothes off. We landed on the bed in missionary position, thrusting my cock rapidly into her hungry vagina. “老师,您好大好硬,太爽了!” (Teacher, you are so big so hard, too good feeling.) she moaned, wrapping her legs around my waist. “大力点!大力点!快操我!大力操我!” (Harder! Harder! Fuck me quick! Fuck me hard!) she pleaded, digging her heels into my butts. “深点,更深点,。。。” (Deeper, much deeper, …) she urged. I turned her sideways, holding her leg upwards as I fucked her sideways. My cock went deep, the head pressing against the back of her vagina with each thrust, making her cry out in pleasure. “这样好,这样好,很深,很爽,我喜欢!” (This is good, this is good, very deep, feels very good, I love it!) she cried out. One hard push sent her to her peak making her tremble, her body in spasms, as she gripped my arm forcefully. Pussy juices oozed out, wetting our crotches. I kept thrusting hard. “不要,不要,我受不了,你把我干死。。。” (No, no, I can't take it, you will fuck me to death.) she whimpered. “妳不要,我要啊!” (You don’t want, but I want!) I told her. I continued fucking her despite her pleas and attempts to crawl away. I held her leg tightly while I kept thrusting, ramming my cock deep into her vagina. She started thrashing about as another orgasm hit her.

This time, I let her rest. I crawled up to her face and made her suck my cock. “老师,你怎么那么大,那么硬呢?” (Teacher, why are you so big, so hard?) she asked, her words muffled by my cock inside her mouth. “我遇到性感的美女,就变硬,想操她!” (When I meet a sexy beauty, I become hard, want to fuck her!) I told her. By then, she had recovered. She made me sit with my back against the headboard, then straddled me. Her vagina engulfed and swallowed my cock as she sat down. With her hands holding the headboard, she rode me. She ground and gyrated her hips, working my cock inside her vagina, squeezing me tightly. “你把我装的好满啊!” (You fill me up so much!) she moaned as she worked my cock in and out her pussy. “给我!给我!给我!我快受不了了!” (Give me! Give me! Give me! I can barely take it anymore!) she screamed in ecstasy. Her wild riding soon sent her to another climax, hugging my head tightly, pressing my face between her boobs.

I kept thrusting upwards as she was shaking in her orgasm as I felt my peak approaching too. It was too tiring for me, so I switched to doggie position. I fucked her hard from behind while grabbing and kneading her boobs, until my balls felt like exploding. I pulled my cock out and pressed it between her butt cheeks, rubbing it on them until my cum burst out. She collapsed onto the bed as my cum squirted all over her back.
Old 12-10-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chengdu Taikoo Li MILF

If you don't mind, can you continue your story in the other threads you've started since Peach is also in it?
Old 12-10-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
If you don't mind, can you continue your story in the other threads you've started since Peach is also in it?
I applaud ur optimism.. if he does, i'll zap myself.
Old 13-10-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Can someone teach me how to merge threads so that oxeso will zap himself...
Old 13-10-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Fwah!! Other bros asked, u bo hiew.. but will do it for me huh?
U luv me so deep ah?! Ai sio kan mai?
Old 13-10-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedlong View Post
Can someone teach me how to merge threads so that oxeso will zap himself...
Just copy n paste yr epi 2 n 3 n post as new post in epi 1
If u don't know how to find yr epi 1 thread just click on yr user name n find all posts by u
Old 13-10-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If u don't know how to find yr epi 1 thread just click on yr user name n find all posts by u
Done
Old 14-10-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I 服了u.. sic u a vid for the road.

Old 14-10-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Hahaha never try asking, never know what will happen.
Old 15-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hahaha never try asking, never know what will happen.
To an extent, correct.. n when things happened, we learned something.
Tq for reply.
Old 25-12-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

[long overdue followup ...]

I was woken up by her phone ringing. “喂。。。” she answered. “你在哪啊?明明说好一起喝下午茶,现在一个影子都没有!” (Where are you? Didn’t we arrange to have afternoon tea together, yet you are not here!) I heard the caller exclaim. She quickly crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to take the call. I pretended to continue sleeping and heard her conversation with her friend, telling her friend how she met me in the gym and following me back to the hotel to fuck. Her conversation ended with “好了,好了,一定介绍给你认识。” (Ok, Ok, I’ll definitely introduce him to you.)

She crawled back into bed and cuddled up to me. She slid her hand down to my cock, taking hold of my hard rod. I pretended to stir and opened my eyes. “睡了还这么硬!” (Still so hard when asleep.) she commented. I smiled as she stroked me gently. “想不想要?” (Do you want?) I asked her. “在我的手里了,我当然要。” (In my hand, of course I want.) replied and climbed over me, pressing my cock between our bodies. She rubbed her pussy over the length of my cock, coating me with her pussy juices. Holding my cock, she guided me into her pussy. She pushed down, sending me deep into her vagina. “啊啊啊。。。好爽的感觉。。。” (What a great feeling...) she uttered. She rode me slowly, sliding my cock in and out her vagina, moaning loudly each time I entered her. I just enjoyed her ride, sending her to two orgasms before I felt my peak approaching. “我不行了,快射了。” (I can’t last much longer, cumming soon.) I exclaimed. She got off me quick and took my cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head, sliding my cock over her tongue, and quickly sent me over my peak. My cum burst out, into her mouth. She swallowed every bit and licked me clean.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1