The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
effervescent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Expose your girlfriend in public

another experience to share, i went to JB recently to have a one day stay and this particular hotel was facing the shopping mall. We got a room at a relatively low level and i could actually see people walking downstairs.

Me and gf decided to be kinky and we had sex in front of the window overlooking the pedestrians. Wah damn high, i sat on the stool with my gf was bouncing up and down and my dick sliding in and out. Clearly, it could be seen as we had our hotel room lights on. Decided to be a little more daring and we had a standing doggy and i bang her brains out. During our session, there was one guy that saw our activity and he signaled to his friend pointing up. At that point in time my gf saw and didn't stop me, i can feel her pussy getting wetter and we really gave the two boys a hell of a good show.

Haha, but mid way i couldnt control anymore and shot a whole load of my sperms onto the stool and window. I feel bad for the housekeeper.
Old 29-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by effervescent View Post
my encounter wasnt too much of a public display, but i always enjoyed having sex in front of the hotel window. When my gf and I go oversea, we will always make it a point to have sex in front of the window, full display without curtains. There was once, the hotel window was full length and i pick her up and have her bounce up and down on me, it was exhilarating. Sometimes we will be caught by passer by below our hotel and i would just continue pounding her on and on and on... and this makes her really high as well knowing that someone is watching.

Another time, our hotel was directly opposite a shopping mall, and people were happily shopping while my gf was riding me. Always cum very hard on her and on the windows..

Now I am just waiting for a chance when the room keeper would walk in on us having sex! I wonder if this happen to anyone here?
Yes, I have a similar experience with a FB. To cut a long story short, this FB was a colleague who was married. She was very wild and daring. We started by doing in hotels. Then it became doing in parks at night. Then it became doing in the parks during daytime. Then it became doing it brazenly in an open area of a park during daytime with not one shred of clothing on (this episode was very thrilling, we were caught but this is not my story).

Each time after we succeeded, she will look for the NEXT big thing to try. It is like a never ending quest for the Holy Grail of thrill. Of course, we have been seen by quite a number of people ....which was the thrilling part. She has long harbored a secret fantasy of being fucked by 2 men. So one day, in the spirit of searching for new thrills, I decided to execute this NEXT big thing.

We booked into a hotel behind Scotts Road. Cant remember the name, between Baloral Plaza and Scotts road. When in the room, her clothes were off in a second and I was inside her the next. Midway, I picked up the room phone and ordered some food. She was puzzled and asked why. Then I revealed my plan - if the room service personnel was a male, I will invite him to join us have sex. Maybe it was the suddenness of it that shocked her - she wasn't prepared mentally so she protested....while I was still pumping inside her. We argued and discussed "heavily".

Before long, there was a knock on the door. She froze. My heart was beating very fast too but I had to act cool. I got up, walked to the door naked and opened it. It was a well dressed Indian man carrying a tray of food. Good looking but short. He looked surprised to see me naked with my erect dick. I ignored his surprised look and casually told him to leave the tray of food inside. Then I left the door open and walked back to the bed.....
Old 29-01-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I didn't know what to do next. Nobody plans for such things. Haha! I was feeling high when I reached the bed so instinctively I motioned her to get into a doggy position. She too was stunned and merely complied. She got on all 4s by the edge of the bed. Then I stood behind her and gave it one big push ... and entered her. One long stroke was followed by another and another and another.....

The room service Indian man came in and followed me to the bed. When he saw her naked and I positioning my dick behind her, his jaw literally dropped. His eyes opened like marbles. LoL. I was by then getting consumed with pleasure with every stroke.....

So there we were totally naked having sex on the edge of our bed in front of a total stranger who was just an arms length away. The Indian waiter stared at us. I looked back at him while still holding on to her butt to push and pull away. The thrill was indescribable. It was a mixture of excitement, fear and of forbidden lust.... the thrill of being watched ...by someone so close....and it was building at a frenzied rate.... with every thrust.

No one said a thing for 2 minutes which actually felt like a lifetime when you know someone is staring at your every movement from such close proximity. His eyes roamed everywhere; first on my thrusting pelvic, then to my dick entering her and finally to her naked breasts. I saw her smiling to the Indian before she cringe under another wave of pleasure, to moan. She is the loud moaning sort. Her body moved in rhythm against mine to make each stroke last longer and her tits bounced away. He had his eyes peeled onto her bouncing tits.

Well, it was really a 2 minutes silence between the 3 of us because no one knew what to do next.  I continued pumping like a stallion on display. I felt empowered. Then I figured I had to find a way to invite him to fuck her so I broke the silence.

Me: Do you want anything? (still thrusting in and out of her)

Indian waiter: .....er.....you sign for food .... (visibly in shock)

Me: oh.....er.....ok

For some unknown reason, I asked her to get the bill. I wasnt really thinking, just re-acting. So she broke off bodily contact, got up close to the Indian waiter, as in really close ....her naked tits almost touching his chest kind, took the bill to examined it. I guess she had already warmed up and was in the mood to tease him. While she looked at the bill, the Indian waiter was  examining her nipples. Felt impossible to peel his eyes off her breasts. And she knew it. So she took her time to fudge.....so that she enjoy being admired. She asked some silly questions about the bill....
Old 29-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

By then I realized she was playing around. I was too horny to wait so while they were talking, I positioned myself behind her and slammed my dick inside. It took some effort to push it in since she was standing and she had to squirm a little, but when I was in, she half moan half talk to the Indian waiter. The Indian waiter was still staring at her nipples and trying to answer her questions. I reached out one hand to twist her nipple for the Indian waiter to see. She moaned. Well, like I said, I wasn't thinking, just reacting. It was probably body language to invite the indian waiter to play with her other nipple. He didn't, in spite of it being in the open and so close to him. 

She continued to tease him.

She:  ..... why is this item included......hmmmmm......ooooohh..... faster dear......*deep breath*...

Indian: ......errr......(staring at her nipple)

She: ... we only asked for a sandwich.....ummm.....ah.....*looks at Indian"......ooohhhh. (I twist her nipple)

Eventually, after teasing him with her last questions and making sure he already had a good view of her frontal nudity (me still pumping behind), she signed the bill. The indian waiter then retreated towards the door, his eyes still on her breasts and left. No orgy! Which was disappointing. 

By this time, both she and me were super high. We rushed out to the balcony still naked to finish the job. She bent over the balcony railing and I doggied her standing. A man opposite our balcony looked at us but who cares. We continued fucking till we both came. It was an experience of a life time fucking live and raw for someone so close to see. 

If you think that was it, nope. I dared her to go swim nude. She upped it by walking out of the hotel room with only a g string and a towel strung around her neck - not to cover her body like how towels normally do but strung around her neck to cover only her tits with each end. Her naked back and lower half was revealed. G strings don't cover much. And she walked to the pool in that attire! This is how daring she is. In the lift, we met an elderly Caucasian couple. We were in the lift first, they came in later so they faced the entrance. She yanked off her towel to stand topless behind them and giggled while making funny faces at them. Yes, she eventually swam nude in the pool. No one was around. And we had round 2 in the pool
Old 29-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 16
cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!

Any gf stories instead? yawn...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1