The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Managed to get g288 today..now i know why she angpai..took two sessions..shiok man..looks very syt pretty..body slim with big boobs..in the shower deep french...long foreplay..she licked every inch of the body..long bbbj..loud moans during fj..pussy tight...feels she really enjoy the sex...this house lor 18 44b all wear sexy uniforms...make you keep coming back for more...g288 and g188 top two from this house
I don't think she has boob jobs leh. and she gives bbbj? which I am surprised
Old Yesterday, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
Yet another fake fr from this cb kia. What do you expect
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
tipsy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
Fake fr. Had rtf her 4 times since. No boobs job done, no long foreplay and definitely no bbbj
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsy90 View Post
Fake fr. Had rtf her 4 times since. No boobs job done, no long foreplay and definitely no bbbj
did u finally unlock french?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1