The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Good evening,

I just received this interesting email from Allen:

Why Second Dates Are Usually a BAD Idea

The title is slightly misleading. Here is the email.

Don Juan,

When you go on a date with a woman...

Your PRIMARY goal is not to attract her and to impress her and to make her want you.

That is your secondary goal.

Your primary goal is to SCREEN and QUALIFY and ELIMINATE.

You want to find out (as soon as possible) if this particular girl is worth spending your valuable time with.

Now most girls are awesome. Most girls are fun. And most girls are beautiful (in their own particular way).

But...

If you date a lot, you will most likely discover that you are NOT all that compatible with most girls.

And you need to find this out ASAP so you can stop wasting time.

Sure, you can FORCE the attraction, you can force the chemistry, you can force the relationship. You can use all the tricks and tips and techniques you learn here to MAKE her want you, to make her chase you, to make her fall in love with you.

But if your goal is to find an amazing girl that you have great natural chemistry with... someone you might want to spend the rest of your life with...

Then you need to balance the process of ATTRACTING her with the process of SCREENING her.

So this means:

You should be meeting tons of women and going on a lot of FIRST dates... but not that many SECOND dates.

And not because the girl blows you off when you ask her out again.

But because you realize that you and she are not right for one another romantically.

In those cases, you should stick her in the your friendzone and use her to increase the size of your social circle.

The irony, of course, is that sticking her in your friendzone will most likely make her want you even more.

Good luck!

Allen

Yes, when you see a very cute girl of your type, you should qualify her to see if she is good enough for you.

Unfortunately, most men worry about whether they are good enough for such an attractive girl. Completely wrong mental frame!! No wonder they are perennial losers with very beautiful girls.

Yes, cute girls like in this video. I need to qualify them. Perhaps only one of them is good enough.

https://vimeo.com/689586596

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-03-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

I have not been to a KTV or nightclub for almost two yrs now. The only exception was my brief visit to Dynasty in early 2021 to celebrate the business success of two friends.

I'm doing fine as I still have my two LPs in SG. My quality of life would be lower without them.

Some of my kaki still go to "bistro" or club to makan n drink. You could book a girl/woman to sit with you. The going rates are $300/500! The 'standard' ST rates are 1.5/2.0K.

The problem is that you have to prebook the "girls." And almost all of them are plastic women or old aunties. Definitely not my type. It's good for gerontophiles.

These outrageous prices are due to a severe imbalance between supply and demand. Too many hungry n sex-starved men and too few women.

Hopefully, this is going to change soon, with the opening up of our borders.
And I like to see a bevy of cute n natural SYTs lining up for me, just like the good old days, instead of the usual plastic women n old aunties.

Bros, don’t we all deserve younger n prettier women?? Unless you're a gerontophile.

The damage for booking and ST could also drop substantially.

However, this may take a while because the passport n customs officers in China dissuade all girls from going overseas. Definitely no tourism. Even those going to study and work are discouraged. Several girls have told me.

I can't help but reflect on the good old days.

When I first started going to TAM/LV in 2009, ST was $300-500 for young women and SYTs. A little lower if you met the same girls at Dynasty. In contrast, now just booking a plastic woman or aunty to sit with u will cost the same as ST of a much prettier n younger SYT in 2009!!

I had met several $100 GL streetwalkers at TAM/LV in 2009. They increased their ST to $300-500!!

"Location, location, location" is not limited to real estate investing. THE location where u first meet your dream girl is just as important.

Another factor is TIMING.

Let me give u an example. If a man was lucky, he could hv met Norma Jeane Mortenson when she was 16. She would be thrilled to let him have her pussy for $10. If he had met her 10 yrs later, when she was known as Marilyn Monroe, he won't be able to see the color of her panties even if he offered $10,000!

Likewise, many PRC "singers" who had made big bucks in SG were cheap hoes back home when they were much younger.

Yet, many local men would get into "flower war" to win their pussies. It's inexplicable and really pathetic.

I suppose the winner of the 'war" would get a rare boost to his fragile ego. In that sense it's priceless...

But a man's self-esteem and his masculine value shouldn't be dependent on any external factors. It must come from within...

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 31-03-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

The Mistresses Dilemma.

It was the 1930s and a rich banker and his wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who the heck was THAT?" "Oh," replies the husband sheepishly, "she's just my mistress." "Well, that's the last straw!" says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce." "I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more expensive cars in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Jim? " asks the wife. "That's his mistress," says her husband. His wife huffed. "Ours is prettier."

Yes, get a gorgeous mistress of your type.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-04-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
CurtisJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
The Mistresses Dilemma.

It was the 1930s and a rich banker and his wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big kiss, says she'll see him later and walks away.

His wife glares at him and says, "Who the heck was THAT?" "Oh," replies the husband sheepishly, "she's just my mistress." "Well, that's the last straw!" says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce." "I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more expensive cars in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm. "Who's that woman with Jim? " asks the wife. "That's his mistress," says her husband. His wife huffed. "Ours is prettier."

Yes, get a gorgeous mistress of your type.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
Haha very nice share bro!
Old 06-04-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisJones View Post
Haha very nice share bro!
Tks, bro. Have a great day.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 15-04-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!

I have mentioned that a man's jealousy is the kiss of death for a relationship. Neediness is another.

There is another very negative behavior which I posted quite some time ago. Definitely the Don Juan kiss of death. It's worth reading again and again, for me. These negative and repulsive behaviors share the same underlying cause: When a man believes his dream girl or another girl of his type is the PRIZE and that he is NOT good enough for her, for whatever reason.

Here is the post.

The Kiss of Death with Women

You've met the most incredible girl...

You don't really know her, but you're pretty sure she's a Goddess... sent straight from Heaven... in jeans.

You exchanged glances in Chemistry ( in high school ), had a few brief conversations after class, and even bumped into her at the mall. (Talk about fate!)

You KNOW you want her. There's no doubt about it. The question now becomes, "Does she want you?"

She smiles at you... but is it a friendly or a flirtatious smile? You saw her leave with another guy after class... was he her boyfriend? She flirted with you last week, even touched your shoulder... then completely ignored you the other day. Does she like you?

How can you tell? You really need to know this before you begin the "pursuit" don't you?

Perhaps the most common question posed on every dating discussion forum concerns "reading women" and trying to figure out whether they like you or not. The poster usually describes his situation, what he did, what she did, and then asks, "Does this mean she likes me?" Or, "Does this mean she doesn't like me?"

Definitely a popular question. Definitely a question in need of an answer.

Okay, here's the best answer you're going to get and what you need to remember... always...

Obsessing about a particular girl, and whether or not she likes you, is the DON JUAN KISS OF DEATH!

If you're worrying about whether a girl likes you or not, chances are she doesn't - or rather, SHE WON'T. She won't because your "worry" and your "obsession" with what she thinks of you will actually push her away.

Let me try to explain.

When you let yourself fall into the "obsession" trap, you begin to analyze everything your dream girl does, every word she says, every move she makes... and try to relate them all to you!

She smiled at you - she didn't smile at you. She emailed you - she didn't email you. She returned your call - she didn't return your call. Confusion, frustration, and anxiety result.

This obsession with her behaviors and their meanings will paralyze you, confuse you, and suck every ounce of confidence you have from your body. You will become a Blithering Blob of Insecurity. And women, in general, are not attracted to Blithering Blobs of Insecurity.

So are you wrong to be confused by women?

NO! Absolutely NO!

Women ARE confusing. Always have been and always will be. That's just the way they are.

Especially when it comes to romance, women seem totally inconsistent in their behaviors. One minute you're convinced you're the man of her dreams, and the next she seems to be unaware of your existence. One minute she's flirting, and smiling, and rubbing up against you, and the next minute she's gone, left without even saying "bye." You SHOULD be frustrated and confused!

Now, no one knows exactly why women give off such mixed signals and deliberately, it seems, attempt to confuse us. Some suspect it's those magazines they read. Others think it has to do with the secret bathroom conferences they hold. Still others propose that their illogical behaviors are due to the wacky hormones they have surging throughout their bodies. The cause is relatively unimportant. You just have to accept it, and plot your strategy to deal with it.

So, given the inconsistencies of female romantic behavior, attempting to "read" women and figure out what they're thinking, is, at best, an incredibly frustrating experience. So don't do it. Don't even attempt it.

Just say NO to "reading" women!

Okay... well... if you don't really try to "read" women to determine whether they like you or not, then what do you do? What's your strategy? After all, they may be confusing, illogical, and somewhat annoying, but you still wanna get you one.

Simple...

If you're attracted to a girl, then just ASSUME she's attracted to you too. And ACT ACCORDINGLY!

Assume that she likes you and would like to get to know you better. Assume that she's physically attracted to you. Assume that YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES to attract such a lady, no matter how incredible she seems.

Assume the positive... always the positive. Assuming the negative will kill any chances you might have with her. (Pessimists, my friend, are not "chick magnets.")

Now there are many exciting benefits of adopting this attitude of assuming that women you like also like you... and treating them accordingly.

For one, if you refuse to obsess about all the little "signs" she's giving you, whether they be good signs or bad signs, you will feel more relaxed, calm, and confident. You won't be "up" one minute because she smiled at you, and "down" the next because she also smiled at some other guy.

Attempting to "read" her will only lead to confusion, frustration, and anxiety. And this will make you more tense when she's around, and thus, less likely to be the charming, charismatic Don Juan that you'd like to be.

And you also won't be wasting your time trying to figure out what she's thinking... trying to figure out what every little move means... and where you stand. You'll be able to devote your "mental time" to something more useful and productive.

Secondly, if you just assume that she likes you, then you will actually increase the probability that she eventually WILL like you. This is known as a self-fulfilling prophecy, and is a well-documented phenomenon in psychological research.

Basically what this means is that if you have a "she likes me" attitude, then you'll project positive, optimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll pick up on these and ... like you.

If, on the other hand, you have a "she doesn't like me" attitude, you'll project negative, pessimistic behaviors and thoughts. She'll, likewise, pick up on these and ... not like you.

And if you have a "does she like me" attitude, then you'll project tense, anxiety-ridden behaviors and thoughts that will decrease the probability of her liking you... or she may even find being around you to be an "uncomfortable" experience. (Isn't it easier to relax around people who are relaxed themselves?)

And third, the attitude of just assuming that she likes you, rather than worrying about whether she does or not, allows you to maintain control of the situation... and yourself.

If you are obsessing about the "signs" and allow the "signs" to control your behaviors, thoughts, and emotions, then you have basically given her complete control of the situation. And complete control over you.

If she's "good" to you, you're happy. If she's "bad" to you, you're sad. If she wants to encourage you, she can throw out a few positive signals. If she wants to discourage you, she can throw out a few negative signals. Your happiness is basically under her control...whether she knows it or not.

Not the position that a "Don Juan" likes to be in. Not the position that you want to be in.

However, if you just assume that she likes you and treat her accordingly, and refuse to be controlled by all the little signs (especially the bad ones), you take charge of the situation. You have decided that you like her. And you have decided that she likes you...or will like you when she gets to know you better. And you act accordingly.

You exude confidence. You're relaxed. And you project that "aura" that every budding Don Juan searches for. (The poor girl won't stand a chance up against that aura!)

Okay, so you agree that obsessing about a particular girl and whether or not she likes you is not in your best interest. It will turn you into a Blithering Blob of Insecurity, decrease the probability that she will like you, and give her complete control over your happiness.

So what do you do when those thoughts start to take over your mind? I mean, after all, she is a Goddess, right?

Here's one simple little mental trick that might help you.

Whenever the obsessive "does she like me" thoughts start to take over your mind, even if they're the "good" ones, mentally grab them with your hands, throw them down on the floor, and step on them. Then remind yourself that obsessing about her is not in your best interest, that it will suck away your confidence, and actually decrease the probability that you'll eventually get her.

At this point you want to take a deep breath... smile... laugh... and think to yourself...I'll get her

Cheers to every samster,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 06-06-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Bros. If those bad things have happened to you by a KTV girl, sorry about that. Thanks for posting it here. I learned something. You probably have saved my money, marriage, health, sanity and house. I willing gave in dribs and drabs a small amount of money to a local ONS girl. Below $1K. I don't feel a pinch. Sub sub swey.

Follow what SBF Boss told us. If any KTV girl asks us for money, don't give them. Don't listen to their overseas family sob stories. They are probably false.
Old 12-07-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

I just posted this in my other thread:

Good evening,

I started this thread in June, 2009, over 13 yrs ago.

I have shared what I truly believe are the keys to getting the most attractive, high quality girls/women of any man's type. I have done my homework and I have gleaned the info from multiple sources over many years.

I also have 13 years of actual field experience. I have practiced diligently as if it's a full time profession. I have left no stones unturned in my pursuit; what a wonderful, pleasurable and fulfilling journey.

I shall not repeat my posts again and again. I don't want to sound like a broken record.

I know there are many naysayers out there. They have read my posts and tried to behave differently, but nothing has changed with their love and sex life.

They think I'm full of BS.

Why? Because their negative subconscious beliefs and bias have not changed.

It will require many months, if not years, of reprogramming of the subconscious mind.

The change must come from inside. If a man doesn't believe he can do it, he can't.

For as a man thinks, he shall become.

Cheers and good luck to all,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 13-07-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
portsafra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I just posted this in my other thread:

Good evening,

I started this thread in June, 2009, over 13 yrs ago.

I have shared what I truly believe are the keys to getting the most attractive, high quality girls/women of any man's type. I have done my homework and I have gleaned the info from multiple sources over many years.

I also have 13 years of actual field experience. I have practiced diligently as if it's a full time profession. I have left no stones unturned in my pursuit; what a wonderful, pleasurable and fulfilling journey.

I shall not repeat my posts again and again. I don't want to sound like a broken record.

I know there are many naysayers out there. They have read my posts and tried to behave differently, but nothing has changed with their love and sex life.

They think I'm full of BS.

Why? Because their negative subconscious beliefs and bias have not changed.

It will require many months, if not years, of reprogramming of the subconscious mind.

The change must come from inside. If a man doesn't believe he can do it, he can't.

For as a man thinks, he shall become.

Cheers and good luck to all,

Bro WB
i at least agree with the point that the reprogramming takes very long and people all have their bias and perceptions based on what they experienced in life
Old 02-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

Recently, I went to P8 and Dynasty Classic a few times. The girls/women and singers there all CMI. Very disappointing.

It might be another 6 months before we see better quality girls here.

The following is an interesting article about sigma males and why they are very attractive to women. However, they will still lose to a real badass gentleman who is no horse run.

Here is the article.

https://www.blokebox.net/articles/si...ible-to-women/

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-08-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Bros, good evening!

I just received an email from a relationship guru Avery Hayden. It's entitled "You will marry a fat woman."

Can you imagine if I have no choice but to marry a fat and/or ugly woman? It's most disconcerting.

Mr. Hayden's article is satirical and brutally honest. His intention is good though. He has seen too many men around him getting lazy, frustrated, complacent, and settling down for the wrong woman. I have seen too many such pathetic cases around me too.

He is merely trying to motivate and galvanize his male audience to get or marry the most attractive girls/women of their type. I need to thank him too.

Here is the article.

Embrace your destiny
You will most likely end up married to a fat woman.

And you’ll tell yourself she makes you happy.

(Even though you can’t get hard for her.)

Let me explain why…

From the moment you wake up in the morning, everything in your life is designed to make you soft, weak, and easy to manipulate.

You are being programmed to accept the life of a slave.

OnlyFans can’t extract money from strong men.

Men who have the courage to approach women in real life don’t have any reason to watch p**nhub.

Men who leave the house don’t waste time on TikTok.

Every day you consume more. You become increasingly passive.

Eventually, your life force is so completely drained from you that you might as well be a sheep getting herded from one mindless form of consumption to another.

It reaches a point where you don’t even have the willpower to approach a girl. You’re too weak, too passive.

Two generations ago men were fighting in Vietnam, risking their lives.

Today, men are too weak to leave their homes to talk to women.

You can rationalize it all you want, “I don’t have time.” “I’m not good looking enough.”

If that makes you feel better, run with it.

But you know that you spend five hours per day watching dumb videos on your laptop. You have plenty of time to talk to girls.

You decided you’re not good looking enough because the truth would be too painful to admit, “I’m a coward.”

However, as soon you admit that you’re at fault for your shitty situation, you can change it.

Once you realize that your life force is being drained from you by people who want to turn you into a weak consumer who buys things they don’t need, then you can make a decision.

You can turn off the video games and start leveling up in real life.

You can delete TikTok and have real experiences.

You can download a website blocker to stop watching p**n and start meeting women in real life.

Because if you don’t, you will end up living like a sheep in a herd.

Look around you at the dead eyes of people walking down the street, that “life” is truly pathetic.

And just like them, you will convince yourself that you love your fat wife who yells at you every day because you don’t have the willpower to even say hi to a hot girl.

Are you going to snap out of it?

Thanks, Mr. Hayden. I'll do my very best to snap out of it. Whatever it takes...

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-09-2022, 10:43 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I read this with a heavy heart.

Sincerely, I hope the famous samster has put things behind him and is back on his feet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Seen a lot of stories on samsters and stories of their love with PRC girls in Hang Flower joints.
These girls, mostly are heartless. They might talk love to you at first, but in the end.
It always end up with the same problem.
MONEY.
This is a story of a very famous samster here in sammyboy. I think i would NAME him as AD.
So, MR AD....or D.
I been chionging with him for, many many many years.KTV, geylang, health-centre, china, malaysia. I would say he is 1 of the most steady buddies i have. Almost everyone of us, when in need of advice would ask him.
He is like a Big Brother to a lot of us.

So, this buddy of mine like to also drink and he really is CAN drink. So there was this period of time, when we start to go hang flower joints. So , there was a period of time, we very frequent this joint at riverview hotel and it was there when he met this girl . The girl is quite pretty, with quite a few guys chasing after her, but i guess our big brother got his ways and manage to count her first. At first everything was ok. It was like really love.
She got customers who hang her $500 daily, but she will ignore them and sit with my buddy. When she do her SHOW, she ask him not to come.
Customer hang her $20k flowers that day, but after a quick supper she goes to join our buddy for mcdonalds.
so it goes bla bla , big chiongster met his love .
So he thought of cutting all his vices and be true to her.
So after a few months, it was time for her to go home. Things start to change when she went back.
Not sure the details . but after 6 months, she was back in singapore. This time singing at Las Vegas.
We as his buddies can see that she was no longer the same girl as before.
But can't seem to get it into his thick skull.
He goes there every wednesday , send food on friday and flowers on mondays for a total of 6 months. No change. But this girl already lost her feeling , i can see that she just want to earn money. But our friend don't seem to want to give up. So as a friend, we got no choice but to follow him and accompany him every week and hope that he will wake up.

After 6 months, this girl has to go back but she didn't even bother to tell him , but he manage to get some details and went to the airport to wait.
Think he went at mid-night because he wasn't sure which early flight it was.
But he manage to see her only AFTER she check in but they manage to at least get some eye contact and she knew that he was there to send her off.

So this buddy birthday, 12 MAY.
as he was in KL that time, he wanted to have dinner with this girl.So, he rush back from KL to singapore, He drive . Then 1st flight to GuangZhou , then to Changsa , then train to Hunan then a few hours drive to Henyang.
i think it was a 40 over hours journey.
But this guy manage to get himself in Hunan,Henyang on the 12th. He didn't have any contact number or address. But he still go.
Don't know how to describe him, but i guess it was LOVE!
ALL he had was a QQ NUMBER. so he Left a msg on her QQ and waited. I think he said waited for a day and she reply.
i quote his EXACT WORDS.
你无聊,神经病,我没有空。
He just, check out of the hotel immediatey , took a taxi to the train station , slept at the station for 1 day , took the 1st train to Guangzhou, slept at the airport and 1st plane back to singapore.
That was i think the worst time i had seen him. He was like totally lost and no direction. He was either getting himself drunk or simply you can see him sit in one position staring into space.
All of us wanted to cheer him up, we bring him go ktv and hope to bring back his old-self. But his situation was quite serious till the extend, he lost his Mood for women. We get girls to strip and play, even bring him go hotel. but he just doesn't have to mood even till now.
That was when we knew it was serious issue. But as buddies we don't know what we can do for him. But only to accompany him everyday and try to talk some sense into him.
But then, the devil came back.
She calls him one fine day and say that she is back in singapore as a singer at Yang Gui Fei .
He immediately went to visit her. He know she needs space, so he didn't pressure her much. He goes that quite frequent. Make sure she is safe ,. even got the security guards of the shopping centre to call him if she is drunk or need help.
All the while, we can see that she doesn't love him that much. But he don't seem to understand.
So i happen to ask her one day, why she didn't meet him when he went to hunan and her answer was simply, she thinks he was joking !!
So this girl's birthday is in November. So as he had promise her before he went to learn how to bake a cake and cook her fav shanghai crab.
But i remember that, he again, downstairs her condo. waited for her to come back after work, telling her he made something for her.
on her bday itself, he waited from 3am to 7am ++ . then next day, again. I forgot he waited for 3 or 4 days.
But i remember that everyday is a NEW CAKE and new crabs. So everyday he throw away.
SO when the last day he didn't make anything, she calls him and tell him to cook her the , oh ya i remember now. XIANG LA CRAB.
Bro, i can really understand the feeling and want to pity you also.
But he still went about cooking for her and deliver to her.
Then it was now , when she met a new customer .
Before she left, she purposly bring him to let our bro see. I think our brother understand her motive.
So he wrote her a letter , before she left after 6 mths again.
But this girl, don't even bother to even pick up the letter and left.

so now this girl is back in singapore on 2 year wp, with the same guy whom she bring to let our brother see working at Club 28 and our good brother has yet to even step in to see her.
I also don't know is it ok with him .

Bro, hope you can come out of your shell. You tell us that you are ok and you forgotten about her, almost 4 years already.
But, last week was her b-day. You still ask people to send her present and say is not from you.
We hope to see the OLD senior samster back!

we miss your 1000 over FRs, your guts , your aura , the MR D all of us in sammyboy knows.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 04-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I read this with a heavy heart.

Sincerely, I hope the famous samster has put things behind him and is back on his feet.
Bro,

I'm also deeply touched by this famous samster's misfortune. His ordeal is a reminder that we should choose our women wisely and I hope that he is now a real MAN.

IMHO, 99% of the night scene women are gold diggers. You will be taken to the cleaners if you fall in love with one of them. And they will cheat on you.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-09-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Good evening, bros

What an auspicious night!

I'm convinced that a major determinant of a man's success with the most attractive girls of his type is his SUBCONSCIOUS belief that he is more than good enough for them.

I know some bros who have done very well with girls they find only slightly to moderately attractive. They appear to be real-life Don Juans. However, such a 'Don Juan' has always failed miserably whenever he meets a 'dream girl.' Why? Because he suddenly behaves as if he is not good enough for HER. He becomes NEEDY and INSECURE around her and in his interactions with her. She will find him repulsive, regardless of his status, wealth, intelligence, looks, etc.

One big reason is that he is mesmerized by a girl's beauty and near-perfect sexy figure.

Our famous samster and his sad story with a HFJ PRC woman is a classic example.

A badass gentleman is never impressed by the appearance of any girl, no matter how attractive she is. He needs time to qualify her to make sure that she is good enough. Why? He is the Grand Prize, and God's gift to all girls and women.

Yes, he behaves as if 100 very attractive and intelligent girls of his type are calling and wanting to fxxk him every day.

I just received an email from Brad, a relationship and sex guru.

Her beauty is meaningless

Hey it's Brad,

One of the biggest mistakes that we make in life is to look only at the surface of things.

When we do that, we allow ourselves to be fooled by appearances.

There is no place where this is more pronounced than when guys are interacting with hot girls.

Guys get excited about a girl based solely on her good looks.

This is dangerous and a waste of time!

Don't do it.

Look...

There's no point in pursuing a woman who looks like Vanessa Hudgens, but has the personality of Miss Piggy.

You gotta have standards. And the girls you talk to need to get the message that you have standards.

You see, unlike 99% of guys, I'm not genuinely attracted to ANY woman until I've already talked to her for a while.

Here's why...

I've fucked enough super-hot women to know that many of them are undesirable (for reasons other than what they look like).

So, if you're a guy who sees a woman and starts feeling all kinds of emotions for her before even talking to her, you're on the wrong track.

You MUST evaluate a woman on more than just looks...

Because if you can resist the urge to put her on a pedestal right away, it will solve a lot of your confidence issues INSTANTLY.

Here's how I tackle it...

In my mind, before approaching a woman, I feel that I'm walking into an unknown situation. I have no idea if she's an amazing person... or a complete disaster.

My intention is to run her through a series of conversational tests where she'll be FORCED to show her true colors as fast as possible.

Once I've gathered this information I'll know if she has what I'm looking for. Then I'll decide if I like her or not, and if I want to take it further.

I'm in full control from start to finish.

This process has served me well for years, and there's no reason why it can't work for you as well.

And now we have this powerful way to begin sparking amazing attraction, while at the same time sorting out the flakes and the fruitcakes.

I couldn't agree with Brad more.

Any comments? Pls share your exploits too.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 09-09-2022 at 11:01 PM.
Old 19-09-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good evening, bros

What an auspicious night!

I'm convinced that a major determinant of a man's success with the most attractive girls of his type is his SUBCONSCIOUS belief that he is more than good enough for them.

I know some bros who have done very well with girls they find only slightly to moderately attractive. They appear to be real-life Don Juans. However, such a 'Don Juan' has always failed miserably whenever he meets a 'dream girl.' Why? Because he suddenly behaves as if he is not good enough for HER. He becomes NEEDY and INSECURE around her and in his interactions with her. She will find him repulsive, regardless of his status, wealth, intelligence, looks, etc.

One big reason is that he is mesmerized by a girl's beauty and near-perfect sexy figure.

Our famous samster and his sad story with a HFJ PRC woman is a classic example.

A badass gentleman is never impressed by the appearance of any girl, no matter how attractive she is. He needs time to qualify her to make sure that she is good enough. Why? He is the Grand Prize, and God's gift to all girls and women.

Yes, he behaves as if 100 very attractive and intelligent girls of his type are calling and wanting to fxxk him every day.

I just received an email from Brad, a relationship and sex guru.

Her beauty is meaningless

Hey it's Brad,

One of the biggest mistakes that we make in life is to look only at the surface of things.

When we do that, we allow ourselves to be fooled by appearances.

There is no place where this is more pronounced than when guys are interacting with hot girls.

Guys get excited about a girl based solely on her good looks.

This is dangerous and a waste of time!

Don't do it.

Look...

There's no point in pursuing a woman who looks like Vanessa Hudgens, but has the personality of Miss Piggy.

You gotta have standards. And the girls you talk to need to get the message that you have standards.

You see, unlike 99% of guys, I'm not genuinely attracted to ANY woman until I've already talked to her for a while.

Here's why...

I've fucked enough super-hot women to know that many of them are undesirable (for reasons other than what they look like).

So, if you're a guy who sees a woman and starts feeling all kinds of emotions for her before even talking to her, you're on the wrong track.

You MUST evaluate a woman on more than just looks...

Because if you can resist the urge to put her on a pedestal right away, it will solve a lot of your confidence issues INSTANTLY.

Here's how I tackle it...

In my mind, before approaching a woman, I feel that I'm walking into an unknown situation. I have no idea if she's an amazing person... or a complete disaster.

My intention is to run her through a series of conversational tests where she'll be FORCED to show her true colors as fast as possible.

Once I've gathered this information I'll know if she has what I'm looking for. Then I'll decide if I like her or not, and if I want to take it further.

I'm in full control from start to finish.

This process has served me well for years, and there's no reason why it can't work for you as well.

And now we have this powerful way to begin sparking amazing attraction, while at the same time sorting out the flakes and the fruitcakes.

I couldn't agree with Brad more.

Any comments? Pls share your exploits too.

Cheers to all samsters,

Bro WB
as a chiongster, we are out to have fun, not looking for wife. so why bother too much of the woman's inner heart? as long as we have fun with the body, thats it.
I too fell for a gal lately till the whole thing is affecting my emotion and life. after having my fair share of fun i decided to cut it loose. no longer a supporter in her monthly quota, but rather on a pay-per-use basis. afterall one cant really satisfy their endless greed.
knowing the truth, i sill enjoy the body. why not??!!

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1