The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wishing I had dirty female friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
So I have always been a closet super pervert. To my friends, I am just this typical decent guy and my female friends think Im like the nicest guy friend. The thing is I am this big pervert trying to grasp any opportunities to beo their downblouses and upskirts. On the other hand I was super awkward and introverted so now entering 30s soon, I have like 2-3 guy friends that I usually hang out with and maybe 1-2 female friends that I see about once a year.

The thing is during schooling days, even if you dont have close female friends, you usually are surrounded by a variety of guys and girls so I had my fair share of beo-ings over the years. But now that its so hard to make friends, I regret so much being so awkward the past few years that I dont have much female friends. Reading stories about those chalet events between cliques and having truth or dare sessions that end up in strip teases, makeout sessions make me wish even more I was able to experience that. Now that I have a girlfriend I dont even dare dream of having such a session.

Bros in your 30s, are you guys able to find avenues to make new friends? Even better, friends who "dare to play" and whatever happens stays within the room kind, is it even possible to get to know new friends like that at this stage?
Hi bro, you are never too old to learn new things...

You need to step out of your comfort zone to find new experiences.
Unless you are Don Juan or someone with something that can initially attract women(Think very good looks, money, flashy watches clothings and cars) you will need to increase your body count by increasing the amount of attempts....

If you keep saying should have, would have, wish i had..... the change will never come.. So put yourself out there and step out of your comfort zone and find out what works best for you!
Old 14-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wishing I had dirty female friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Hi bro, you are never too old to learn new things...

You need to step out of your comfort zone to find new experiences.
Unless you are Don Juan or someone with something that can initially attract women(Think very good looks, money, flashy watches clothings and cars) you will need to increase your body count by increasing the amount of attempts....

If you keep saying should have, would have, wish i had..... the change will never come.. So put yourself out there and step out of your comfort zone and find out what works best for you!
A very true advice bro. Stepping out of comfort zone really makes a very big impact. not just in sex or picking up girls but alot of aspects of life man. if you take things positively your life with improve alot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1