The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Now that the malaysians are coming back. Any news on Miki1 and another younger one. Forgot her name. Coffee or something.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Now that the malaysians are coming back. Any news on Miki1 and another younger one. Forgot her name. Coffee or something.
MK1 throw towel liao

Coffee tenure over
Old 14-08-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
MK1 throw towel liao

Coffee tenure over
Now i remember Kopi on the new rules which is 2 years. Miki1 shd be freehold, but last few years, she also put on a lot of weight. She gave up liao?
Old 14-08-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
Now i remember Kopi on the new rules which is 2 years. Miki1 shd be freehold, but last few years, she also put on a lot of weight. She gave up liao?
MK1 used to be my muse

Still recall bring her makan

Surrounding guys drooling

Last few years she blown up like Jaws

So big difference
Old 14-08-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
MK1 used to be my muse

Still recall bring her makan

Surrounding guys drooling

Last few years she blown up like Jaws

So big difference
Yah 1 of the prettiest ard until she blown up. But still cannot grab or mess with her hair! Hahahahhaah. Got her contact? Maybe go malaysia can find her to up her again!
Old 14-08-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
must inform everyone about this ROC landmine

last time premium price means premium whore

nowadays premium price still bullshit

that’s why I rather take nice milf auntie ah soh

at least got a good bonk
Thanks for taking the hit…I rather u go across the causeway spa for a decent bonk with local milf ckt then waste ur bullet on these bullshit..their own telegram and WeChat FR until got dragon and phoenixes for this TW lass

Hope PRC cat 150 be back soon
Old 14-08-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
rangerthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

intersting
Old 14-08-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
betterthanyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sound great
Old 15-08-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really hope there’s a Malaysian girl joint soon, wondering where all the girls go.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yah 1 of the prettiest ard until she blown up. But still cannot grab or mess with her hair! Hahahahhaah. Got her contact? Maybe go malaysia can find her to up her again!
Too big for comfort liao

you still remember her hair thing
Old 15-08-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Thanks for taking the hit…I rather u go across the causeway spa for a decent bonk with local milf ckt then waste ur bullet on these bullshit..their own telegram and WeChat FR until got dragon and phoenixes for this TW lass

Hope PRC cat 150 be back soon
errr cat 150 might be difficult at the moment bcos Winnie kept honey for himself
Old 15-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
errr cat 150 might be difficult at the moment bcos Winnie kept honey for himself
Its cat 200 now sigh, and the 3 prc @ 1820 is still 35 mins turnaround, damn sian, everything raise except salary, inflation getting from bad to worse
Old 15-08-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

I count myself lucky that i fucked countless yummy boleh and prc girls for good prices since the golden era 10 years back. Sigh memories memories now
Old 15-08-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Look likes can only stick with viet or thais for the time being
Old 15-08-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Its cat 200 now sigh, and the 3 prc @ 1820 is still 35 mins turnaround, damn sian, everything raise except salary, inflation getting from bad to worse
Actually Cat 200 is the actual price

But they charge 150 last time

Anyway Cat 100 will be back soon

If tiongkok milf can come over
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1