The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2021, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ironbirdie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
I can't say my relationship is good... It's pretty rocky and with work and family stress with young kid is worse... I'm addicted to going spa/ktv and finding SYT who give me the attention and service i need... Without these sexcapades i cfm go crazy and maybe divorce by now liao
Bro nkyc and all other bros,
I'm kinda of facing similar situation like nkyc. So need you guys advice.
Been having sexless marriage for past 4 years. Lost the feel. Anyone faced same issue?
Recently fall in love with a syt ML. Both of us been very loving and it's like back to younger days when u fall in love feeling. Both of us always longing for to meet each o
My problem is, whats next?

Continue the affair or the marriage??
Old 19-04-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Bro ,

I m sure u know better .

Very low probability that u ll be together with her becos of her history and probably her natural instinct . We say once a ML/FL always a ML/FL .

Snap out of it bro .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironbirdie View Post
Been having sexless marriage for past 4 years. Lost the feel. Anyone faced same issue?
Recently fall in love with a syt ML. Both of us been very loving and it's like back to younger days when u fall in love feeling. Both of us always longing for to meet each o

Old 20-04-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Thank you bro. Appreciate your advice.
Why you say once a ML, always a ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Bro ,

I m sure u know better .

Very low probability that u ll be together with her becos of her history and probably her natural instinct . We say once a ML/FL always a ML/FL .

Snap out of it bro .
Old 20-04-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am married for 6 years now and I'm still visiting home based MLs for the massage and HJ. At the start felt some guilt but after so long, I take it as a nice treat for myself once a month kind of thing.

The baseline is never involve feelings with the ML. Just go there, massage, get a release and that's it. Whatever happens in that room, stays in that room. I don't go home thinking about the ML often or even fantasize "what-if".

I don't hire prostitutes or fuck around with other women. It is always just massage and HJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
I'm in an healthy relationship but I still have fwb and visit the massage parlours to have my handjob. lol. I do question myself why am I being such a demon and want to just suicide for being such a selfish person.

anyone in the same shoes? healthy relationship but have fwb and visit massage parlours?
Old 20-04-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I guess what that bro is trying to say is that ML/FL are into that line of business for ONE purpose and ONE purpose only, MONEY.

If you read some other threads in SBF, you will read many stories about ML and potentially how much money they can earn from us. Their monthly income may even be 4 months salary of some bros here.

They are not here to look for bf or potential husband. Even though there are rare stories of that happening but you may end up constantly second guessing her whereabouts and whenever she go out with friends, you will suspect whether she is going out with another guy, etc...

All in all, it is not worth it.

If you have issues with in your marriage, better consult a marriage counsellor or something like that

Quote:
Thank you bro. Appreciate your advice.
Why you say once a ML, always a ML?
Old 21-04-2021, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
I am married for 6 years now and I'm still visiting home based MLs for the massage and HJ. At the start felt some guilt but after so long, I take it as a nice treat for myself once a month kind of thing.

The baseline is never involve feelings with the ML. Just go there, massage, get a release and that's it. Whatever happens in that room, stays in that room. I don't go home thinking about the ML often or even fantasize "what-if".

I don't hire prostitutes or fuck around with other women. It is always just massage and HJ.
Hey bro can you share with me that Home-based massage via pm? address and pricelist please.. much appreciated ☺️🙏
Old 21-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Actually it will depends on your definition of cheating...to seek relief from the built up (sexual) tension, isn't it normal?

I love my wife very much, we enjoy fucking (or at least she make me think so by complaining I don't give her enough love...then how? make more love lor) but sometimes it cannot happen; we both do shiftwork sometimes; there was a few months we have to arrange to eat near her work place just so we can meet.

There was once I was damn horny in bed (no I didn't demand, she just felt the hard-on) but she was so tired; she fell asleep giving me a handjob. In this case, do I DIY? No, I just hug her and sleep.

Sure, I can DIY but it is not really satisfying isn't it, so I guess I belong to those that as long as I get to fuck my wife, I don't bother to eat out.
Old 22-04-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
I guess what that bro is trying to say is that ML/FL are into that line of business for ONE purpose and ONE purpose only, MONEY.

If you read some other threads in SBF, you will read many stories about ML and potentially how much money they can earn from us. Their monthly income may even be 4 months salary of some bros here.

They are not here to look for bf or potential husband. Even though there are rare stories of that happening but you may end up constantly second guessing her whereabouts and whenever she go out with friends, you will suspect whether she is going out with another guy, etc...

All in all, it is not worth it.

If you have issues with in your marriage, better consult a marriage counsellor or something like that
Thank bro hazyones23.
Totally understand. Really much appreciation for your post. But sometimes it's emotional.
Once I also thought I'm rationale and logically.
Any good suggestions to break up without any feeling?
Old 23-04-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
VBAK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Brother we are in the same boat, I feel your pain. Like u, I was also obsessed with a ML, I visited her weekly, bgt her dinners, took her out to buy branded goods. She told me she don’t do fj and I am the only one she is considering...ask me for expensive gifts etc which I relented..i invested a lot of time, effort & $$ into this only to discover she provides fj to other samsters who probably paid a fraction of what i put in..best part is I never got anything more than hj/cbj from her. My advise to you is, treat her exactly like a ML, nothing else. Visit her for fun, never believe her words & let it go. U will b happier man. Cheers
Old 26-04-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2149 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute

In fact everyone cheats. Whether mls, fls, married man or those who have bfs or gfs. Some for money, no love or sex, lust or partner cannot give satisfaction on bed. There are maybe other reasons. So only those who cheat knows why.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Gentlemen, its a game. However you have to understand the rules and there are prices to be paid. If your conscience gets pricked its a good sign; you still retain some semblence of “decency”. You can drink the milk but don’t bring the cow home. Always pay for the milk. Nobody cares what reason you have in wanting to drink outside milk. Frankly the cows don’t give a damn and either do we. Thats your private business and no need to seek justification from anyone. You are adults who are free to choose whatever actions deemed lawful in the society you live in. Separate monogamy from love it’ll help you a lot. Love = Monogamy is an ideal, real life is seldom ideal. If your life goal is not to have a family, don’t feel obligated to marry or have a gf just because the rest do. Stay single and fuck around. If you want a family there is a steeper price to pay. Its natural :you want more u have to pay more. No matter what exercise caution, protect yourself (condoms & testing) and keep it low key. Don’t be led solely by the desire and lose clarity. Cheong solo. Singapore society is unforgiving and can be pretentious. If people discover your deviant ways, they will likely capitalize on it.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Topshag33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Gentlemen, its a game. However you have to understand the rules and there are prices to be paid. If your conscience gets pricked its a good sign; you still retain some semblence of “decency”. You can drink the milk but don’t bring the cow home. Always pay for the milk. Nobody cares what reason you have in wanting to drink outside milk. Frankly the cows don’t give a damn and either do we. Thats your private business and no need to seek justification from anyone. You are adults who are free to choose whatever actions deemed lawful in the society you live in. Separate monogamy from love it’ll help you a lot. Love = Monogamy is an ideal, real life is seldom ideal. If your life goal is not to have a family, don’t feel obligated to marry or have a gf just because the rest do. Stay single and fuck around. If you want a family there is a steeper price to pay. Its natural :you want more u have to pay more. No matter what exercise caution, protect yourself (condoms & testing) and keep it low key. Don’t be led solely by the desire and lose clarity. Cheong solo. Singapore society is unforgiving and can be pretentious. If people discover your deviant ways, they will likely capitalize on it.
Wah piang bro. Your words are wise
Old 10-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of

i do it for the excitement and to get feeling of "I am still attractive".

I have a fuck buddy, we are both married, both in our 40s, she does not have sex with husband, so fuck with me. i have regular sex with wife, but not enough for me, also she complains alot and talks alot when sex, not enjoy it with me.

Our respective spouses do not know we are cheating or have sex outside our marriages.

I just want another pussy to fuck, also this fuck buddy treating me like boyfriend/side dick which i enjoy. its sometimes tiring to lie and make up stories to able to meet up with fuck buddy, also some constant worry will get found out... but this pussy is great...

life is short, dont get caught, enjoy
Old 11-05-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 22
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I read the stories and I laugh...not at you. =)

Been in sammy for so long, I see the stories repeat over and over again.

Sigh...that is our life.

I'm in a sexless marriage too.... dead fish marriage? heh.

Life.......
Old 11-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
silverpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I cheated to enjoy BBBJ which my wife don't give

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
I'm in an healthy relationship but I still have fwb and visit the massage parlours to have my handjob. lol. I do question myself why am I being such a demon and want to just suicide for being such a selfish person.

anyone in the same shoes? healthy relationship but have fwb and visit massage parlours?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1