The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Do you regret not marrying a Singaporean Girl sometimes?

Bros who married a foreigner, how ya'll feel now? Regret? 😄
Old 14-03-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Do you regret not marrying a Singaporean Girl sometimes?

No marriage is perfect not even local couples or cross natoon couples all have theor pwn set of problems. Some local wife cheat amd also some foreign wife cheat also. Lets npt discount the sacrifices foreign wives contribite to the local guys. Some foreign woves are really attractive and still willing to marry older man.

Will still prefer local girls as wife unless too old liao then wont waste time anymore
Old 14-03-2022, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

No matter what, I feel Singaporean girls are still the best afterall. SG girls may be hard to court initially but after they marry you, at least they understand SG hardships & lifestyles hence normally dun go hard on you.

Foreign girls are much easier to court but after marry you, they make so much demands as though you are very well off. Lets be honest, foreign girls marry you not because they like you but rather they want to live a live in Singapore.
Old 14-03-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Sg chinese are big on face. Everything also compare. Got car vs no car, 4rm vs 5rm, central area vs kampong area. If finances cannot keep up with the wife lifestyle it’s really stressful.
Old 15-03-2022, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
A good friend once said,
Women wants a better life; or better their life.
If not, why want to be with a men..
The different is; if you start from a 3rd world countries, she will accept an electric bike, eat at home.
When you start at a 1st world countries, she demand BMW and dine at 5 star hotels.
They all have pussy to trade for it, which every girl has one.
The golden question is; do you have what it takes for these women want to chase you.
You value determine what can you can get and retain.
That is how the world works.
I don't resent it, I just live with it.

My humble two cents.
Old 15-03-2022, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Come on, there are many wonderful Singaporean ladies. Many don't even need your money. We don't have that many problems with our female classmates in Primary, Secondary and tertiary school days right?

The issue is about the individual lady and not Singaporean Girl in general. What's wrong with your mum or sister?
Old 15-03-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,

Most Men see women as "SEX" object.
Most Women see men as "Success" object.
comment below
If you prefer an old women to younger one?
OR
If a women prefer a broke men compare to a successful men?

When a King married a commoner, she becomes a Queen;
What happen when a Queen marry a common man, he does not become a king does he??
What is worse; do you think a Queen would look his way..

SAD to say, but that is how our "Lizard brain" works.

My humble two cents.
Old 15-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sg girls are the worst please. They are money minded yet act like not
Old 15-03-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Money equates to resources.

Why the fuck ppl want to spend resources when they can retire comfortably earlier.
If you are single, probably need to work 15 years to retire comfortably.
If you have a family, some might need to work 30 years or a lifetime to support their family.

Working is one thing, but lots of work has their own stress and tiresome. Not as simple as just working.
Some jobs require you to work more than 12 hours and longer hours, inclusive of weekends and calls. Midnight work too.

Last edited by sbwow; 15-03-2022 at 06:30 PM.
Old 16-03-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Money equates to resources.

Why the fuck ppl want to spend resources when they can retire comfortably earlier.
If you are single, probably need to work 15 years to retire comfortably.
If you have a family, some might need to work 30 years or a lifetime to support their family.

Working is one thing, but lots of work has their own stress and tiresome. Not as simple as just working.
Some jobs require you to work more than 12 hours and longer hours, inclusive of weekends and calls. Midnight work too.
Hi bro,
Good plan.

My humble two cents.
Old 16-03-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Planning Retirement, enjoy the luxurious life of a retiree.

Where got time to plan marriage and wasting money. WTFFF.
Old 16-03-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Planning Retirement, enjoy the luxurious life of a retiree.

Where got time to plan marriage and wasting money. WTFFF.
when humans think they are in love it messed with their brain's ability to do logical thinking. end of day the feeling of love is just chemical reaction in the brains n worse of all it's just temporary!
Old 19-03-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hellwolf1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how about Malaysian girl? recently going to make my move.
Old 20-03-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellwolf1 View Post
Malaysian girl also okay, alot of elder generation also maalysians. But malaysians also got all kinds.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellwolf1 View Post
Just do it. You know her character better than us.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1