The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Who else have a feeling that TS wife is cheating?
Old 13-06-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Who else have a feeling that TS wife is cheating?
I have this exact feeling too! Gosh
Old 13-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering bro,
did your wife cheated on you in the end. and then you ended things with her?

just feeling she might already be cheating on you already
Old 14-06-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by neotix View Post
just wondering bro,
did your wife cheated on you in the end. and then you ended things with her?

just feeling she might already be cheating on you already
I am more interested in asking TS if he is in a position where he wants to be right now. I certainly hope so.
Old 14-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

I think if my wife is also such a bitch to the point I see no future with her, I would go all out with lovely SIL too. Already in a situation (with potential divorce and everything), might as well make the best out of it.
Old 14-06-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
( Click to show/hide )
SIL was shocked that I still kept the dress, we both fell silent, not sure if we were ready to confront what truly happened that night and admit our past and current feelings to each other.

SIL : stuuppidddd….

me : let’s go.

I only had one idea. I regretted telling her that she was “worth the wait?. I wanted to fuck her so badly now! We got dressed, I kept her green bra in my office, much to her reluctance. She managed to snatch her panties before I could. We quickly went to her table, as she sat to pack up her items, I force fed her to blow my semi erect penis a few times which she reluctantly did so, with an ‘angry’ pout…

In the drive to my apartment, we chat a lot about work. She was finally willing to listen to more info from me, but she also wasn’t solely focused on using me to find out more. I didn’t care, held her hand which she embarrassedly walked behind me, and allowed me to…. I hugged her in the lift and even rubbed her nipples from behind. SIL will accept a little, but move away. She’s conservative, making me want her even more! I brought her to the shower immediately, stripped, turned on the rain shower and just hugged her in a tight embrace. Slowly, kissing around her face, telling her that she was beautiful….. pressed her against the bare wall, she cringed a little as the wall tiles were cold, kissed down her, lifted her left leg over my right shoulder and licked her pussy. She wanted me to wait so that she could wash her pussy but I didn’t care, I licked her until she was wet….

me : can I try something?

SIL : huh?

I didn’t care, I stood up, left her left leg lifted……. gently, I aimed my penis head at her clitoris, pushed….

SIL : uhhhhh.

SIL moaned out, but not in ecstasy, but in panic. She quickly gripped on tight to my penis, stopping me!

me : relax ok… i’m not going to push in, just rubbing it only.

SIL refused to let go, but i forced my way anyway, using my penis head to rub her clitoris….. while she held on to it, preventing me from doing anymore. It was pleasurable to her, but not so much to me, I was getting impatient… I dragged her out of the shower, thankfully, there was still a previously used towel we left there as it was rather old. Dried her and lifted her off the ground, carried her to the bed like she was my bride. She looked up at me, also thinking about the same thing. I realised, this might have been something she had dreamt of happening her whole life!

As gently as I could, I put her down on the bed, gently spread her legs… she looked up at me………. with those gentle eyes, yearning…… fuck, is she tearing???? oh fuck! fuck fuck!

me : hey??? (I climbed on top of her, but landed beside) hey are you ok?

SIL looked at me, eyes red, but nodding her head……

me : I promise you ok, I won’t push in until you are ready…..

SIL pulled my face in and locked lips with me : thank you for understanding……. (kissed a few more times) do you want me to put on the dress?

me : it’s ok. later. you want to rest a while? then get dinner later?

SIL : sorry I spoilt your mood.

me : nope you didn’t. I’m just happy that you are here with me, and we can have some alone time.

We hugged a while, then put her under the blanket, turned the air con on and went to get my phone. SIL feel asleep quickly and turned away from our cuddle………… All I could think of was going online to find a solution to the problem I was in, STUCK IN. How the fuck was I going to be able to get out of the marriage ASAP so that I can be with SIL……. and probably even have kids with her…………….. I also got tired and fell asleep, but I made sure that my phone was on non vibrating and silent mode.

……….. not sure how long I slept……

felt something ticklish…………………..

felt cold also……..

what was going on?

I woke up from my slumber….. the blanket wasn’t on my body anymore, my naked SIL was by my side, kissing and licking my mostly limp penis.

me : heyyyy….. mmmmmm….. .thank you……

I pulled her up and she hugged me instead, burying her head shyly into my shoulder and neck.

me : thank you… you are really amazing.

SIL : no I’m not.

me : btw, tell me the truth, do you enjoy blowing right?

SIL shook her head : not really. sorry.

me : it’s ok. I understand. It’s hard for you to enjoy unless it’s gone inside you and made you orgasm so hard. it’s normal.

SIL : sorry.

me : no need to be sorry. just letting you understand why.

SIL : then what about you? do you enjoy licking for me?

me : for you? definitely yes.

SIL : but why? it’s smelly. and your tongue aches right?

me : smelly? no, your hygiene is good. but ache, a bit yup, but how do you know?

SIL : I read online… sorry…. you don’t have to do that for me.

me : no. i love licking your pussy.

SIL : hey, don’t talk like that… pleaseeee

me : ok. I love pleasuring you ok.

SIL : but why?

me : because you want it but don’t want it. You are conservative, a true gem… unlike…….. her….

SIL : why?

me : am I allowed to talk about her? your sis.

SIL : ok.

me : sometimes I doubt….. if she told me the truth….. about her… you know… first time. was with me.

SIL : oh?

me : i mean, I don’t even know what exactly happened over our first time. I just got drunk and woke up naked beside her, like sniffing. I felt so guilty, she said it was her first time…… didn’t blame me for taking it from her… she wanted me too, but just didn’t expect it to be so non traditional.

SIL kept really quiet when I went on and on.

me : but when we did it that morning, I don’t know…. the feeling…….. it didn’t feel like she was that inexperienced................ wait. you are so quiet, are you sure you are ok with hearing these???

SIL : yup. i’m ok. go on…..

she was clearly curious to know more.

me : do you know something? or what? about her past?

me : ok ok. Won’t pressure you.

SIL : but why did you choose her for marriage then???

me : honestly, those months of ‘dating’ felt alright…… I don’t know. sometimes I feel, like I’m being led step by step, and I never really realise what was going on, just went with the flow. ….. I’m not trying to shirk responsibility and shift all the blame to her ok, but she really changed so much, especially after the wedding, or maybe to be more precise, it was after we made the purchase for another house.

SIL : I understand…… (she rubbed my arm)

me : thanks. for not just siding with your family.

SIL kept quiet…………

me : I don’t know what I should do next…. or rather, I’m not sure how to take my next step. I’m so stupid, she will get half of my house, for doing NOTHING.

SIL : wait! What do you mean? divorce???

me : yup.

SIL : huh! don’t be crazy!

I turned to face her and hugged her tight : but I ONLY want to be with the person I TRULY love.

SIL : don’t rush ok. please.

me : but really. I hate being with her. I only want to be with the one I truly love. really.

SIL : I know, I know… but… don’t jump into any life changing decision ok???

me : but I want to just be with her…

I turned SIL to face me, to let her know I was talking about her.

SIL : erm….. (she looked down, dug her head under my chin…….) but you can be with her without making rash decision ok. calm down.

me : but I won’t be fair to her. I want to be fair to her. I love her so much… i really do.

I lifted SIL’s chin, she was sniffing, tearing…. eyes red……

SIL : I know…… thank you ok….. but please, promise me, do not rush ok?

me : Ok. I’m sorry.

SIL : don’t apologise. it’s my fault.

me : why???? you did NOTHING Wrong ok!

SIL : no. I love you too. I’m not supposed to, but I do….. (she sniffed harder)

I locked lips with her, I told her i love her, she said it back, we did so repeatedly, lips connected, hot breath into each other’s mouths… our tongues connected, she wasn’t sure what to do, just reciprocated my actions. I eventually got on top of her, her legs spread on her own, my penis pressed upright on her moist pussy! A few more humps, her pussy got real MOIST ! SIL moaned out passionately….

Was she finally ready to be fucked by me?????

Our eyes met and connected, she looked at me, so innocently, like a bride on a wedding night…… I retracted my hip, my penis leaving her crotch area……. I aimed, my penis head…………. I looked down at her, no reaction, she didn’t shut her eyes, just looking back up at me……….. I think she was ready, pushed my penis head in, felt how moist it was.

IT FELT GOOD!

I got a bit more in, about 2 cm after my penis head…….

SIL : mmmmm.. sorry!!! sorry…… sorryy….

me hurriedly : it’s ok….. (saying FUCK! in my head)

SIL turned her body and clamped her legs SHUT!

SIL : I’m so sorry.. I can’t … i really can’t… not here…

then, it made me realise…… she thought about SIL, and how this was our marital bedroom previously, or the months when she moved in…..

[Sorry to all readers, yet another let down, it’s stressful to stay true to my experience on this forum..]

I sat beside her, while she sniffed and kept on apologising. I took a moment to calm myself down......

me : do you trust me?

SIL : yes. but I really can't do this. she's my sister after all.

me : I know. I mean, do you trust me not to push in?

SIL : huh?

me : i try something.... relax. I think you will enjoy it too.

I spread her legs, this time with a lot more reluctance. I reminded her to trust me as I pressed my penis on her crotch, just pressing up on it, but not penetrating her.... With a slow pump, the shaft of my penis and the head pressed on between her outer labia and clitoris, sliding up and down on the surface.......

SIL : mmmmm...

me : is this ok?

SIL : yes.

me : I promise, I won't push in until you are ready.

SIL : ok....

I was true to my word, when I do penetrate her, it will be the day she begs for it....... I thought that would be the day.... but it wasn't...... SIL moaned a lot, I found it rather stimulating as well, it was almost like I was fucking her,

but the delay, the wait..... for this innocent and conservative woman. It felt worth it! Really worth it! with SIL, it was just different, different from any other woman. Was this the feeling one is suppose to feel when find a wife???

[please do share your experience]

( Click to show/hide )
I got more on top of her, 'pseudo fucked' her in that rubbing like it was hardcore missionary. SIL's eyes widened so wide at times, looking at me, all surprised!!! Her first time being pumped with such passion, sex can be this rough and hardcore???

I just kept 'pumping' her until she appeared to be climaxing. We both collapsed and took another nap. It was already late evening. I dreaded checking my phone, I didn't want to. Neither did she....

me : shall we go for dinner?

SIL : should we go back already?

me : are you worried about your parent(s) dinner?

SIL : no. they have legs, when no one is there to service there, one of them will go out and buy. Don't worry about them in future.

me : ok.

SIL : i think you should check your phone already.

me : i don't care. let's go for dinner ok?

SIL : no. I want you to check your phone. please. just do it for me.

i checked my phone...... expecting to see an obscene number of missed calls and message filled with curses.........

NO missed calls

texts from wife - 1

wife : i have night shift tonight. pick me tmr morning.
From what you wrote, Bro Stevevaldez, seems you "rushed" into this marriage. And, your rationale behind it is more of responsibility rather than love because seems you didn't "realize" a lot of things about your wife until after marriage.

Want to write more but colleagues all hanging around despite lunch time so will try to get back to this post later?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 14-06-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
I am managing my expectations. I suspect that the wife may call TS’ phone and disrupt the mood, or something similar. Could be another so near yet so far. Lol!
Quote:
no. really, it took a long time. not anytime soon.
Looks like u r right bro...but if i m not wrong, TS did actually n technically fuck her conservative but notti SIL in bed ...as there was some penetration though not full sexual intercourse as he didn't push his erected penis deep into her moist pussy n shoot n cum inside it

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 14-06-2022 at 02:02 PM.
Old 14-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Looks like u r right bro...but if i m not wrong, TS did actually n technically fuck her conservative but notti SIL in bed ...as there was some penetration though not full sexual intercourse as he didn't push his erected penis deep into her moist pussy n shoot n cum inside it
Anyone regret respect the girl and never push in and miss the opportunity?
Old 14-06-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Me. My ex was a virgin and I didn’t know . Midway insertion and I realize. Withdrawn and didn’t break the hymen
Old 14-06-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
Me. My ex was a virgin and I didn’t know . Midway insertion and I realize. Withdrawn and didn’t break the hymen
Me too. Regret and miss the opportunity.
Old 14-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Damn...so sexciting !!...cum a few times reading tis latest notti instalment of TS having so much sexual fun stripped naked tgt with his now lovely but horny virgin SIL in his office, pleasuring each other's penis n pussy till no tomorrow ...like he said this is his fantasy to have sex with the gal he loves very much in his office cum true

So steam, to read how TS described the way his conservative but horny n shy SIL gave him a blowjob n blowing his penis with that shy, cfm eyes open-n-close look on her face.. n it is a 1st time hearing a gal telling a guy that her own pussy is smelly n saying she doesn't mind licking n sucking smelly dicks too ...envy TS, wish she was blowing me instead...hehe

Quote:
SIL turned and pushed me to sit on the sofa. She knelt down, pulled my penis out, pushed her hair back her neck on both sides, looked up at me nervously, embarrassed….. Her eyes shut, she put my penis head into her mouth, faced cringed a little…. then forced her eyes opened to look at me, saw me looking at her, shut her eyes immediately……. Shy, but she was really trying, rotating between licking and kissing my penis head. She tried so hard to pretend she’s enjoying it…….

me : sorry, is it very disgusting? I didn’t have the chance to wash.

SIL : slurps… slurps… it’s ok…. mine is smelly too…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

……….. not sure how long I slept……

felt something ticklish…………………..

felt cold also……..

what was going on?

I woke up from my slumber….. the blanket wasn’t on my body anymore, my naked SIL was by my side, kissing and licking my mostly limp penis.

me : heyyyy….. mmmmmm….. .thank you……

I pulled her up and she hugged me instead, burying her head shyly into my shoulder and neck.

me : thank you… you are really amazing.

SIL : no I’m not.

me : btw, tell me the truth, do you enjoy blowing right?

SIL shook her head : not really. sorry.

me : it’s ok. I understand. It’s hard for you to enjoy unless it’s gone inside you and made you orgasm so hard. it’s normal.

me : no need to be sorry. just letting you understand why.

SIL : then what about you? do you enjoy licking for me?

me : for you? definitely yes.

SIL : but why? it’s smelly. and your tongue aches right?

me : smelly? no, your hygiene is good. but ache, a bit yup, but how do you know?

SIL : I read online… sorry…. you don’t have to do that for me.

me : no. i love licking your pussy.

SIL : hey, don’t talk like that… pleaseeee

me : ok. I love pleasuring you ok.
and how notti TS made her go out lunch with him braless making her fear her pokies being seen by strangers...really love this part when she was notti to TS in the restaurant when she was sitting, spreading her legs to zaogeng her panties (or pussy ?? > TS pls clarify) to him ..if she is wearing her panties, pls let us know the colour n type e.g. g-string etc, etc...thanks

Quote:

Me : let’s go down for lunch?

SIL : my bra?

Me : sorry. Let’s go?

SIL : I need my bra. Where is it ah?

Me : erm. no need, let’s just go for a quick lunch and come back.

I put on my shirt and held her hand and dragged her out of my office.

SIL : so embarrassing………cannot la………

me : please? it’s fun.

SIL just pouted as I dragged her to the lift lobby, She didn’t even bother about her items which were still on her desk. I brought her to the cafe/restaurant in the middle of buildings, on it’s own. SIL kept her arm folded ALMOST the entire time, she’s so naughty to even spread her legs for me when i pretended to drop my wallet and bent under the our table to get it…………….. I wasn’t sure if she did it on purpose, but the spread…….

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 15-06-2022 at 12:25 AM.
Old 14-06-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow I feel that the Wife is also fucking around perhaps with a colleague. So if that is revealed TS has the perfect reason to switch to his sil.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 14-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
pinkpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story, no horse run!
Old 15-06-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

TS please continue and hope you can keep the update as a daily dose 😊
Old 15-06-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1