The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-04-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1985 / Power: 17
jason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant futurejason9 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Finally found a beautiful MILF with nice slim body without body art.
DADA from LF.
look 8/10(photo v accurate)nice sharp nose
body:8/10(slim n smooth skin type)
BBBj:8/10(take her time to lick n suck + cim)
FJ:9/10(her face expression was damn good)
overall she has a good attitude and service is good too.
worth the value to RTF
Old 24-04-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute
Very pretty gal… 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphyMonkey View Post
Natty- Teeruklover99

1pm- 24/4/22

OKT: 10/10. always fast response

Looks: 9/10. quite similar to photos

Body: 8/10. slim and skinny. some tattoos on her back. average thai-tanned skin

Frenching: (im not a frencher, so cant rate this for u guys)

Boobs: 7.5/10 quite small boobs and natural

Pussy: 8/10. small bush down there and wet pussy

BBBJ: 8.5/10 have some skills in bj

FJ: 8/10. accomodating to my positions, tried doggy style and missionary

GFE: 10/10 very good GFE. her english is ok so no communication issue

DMG: $140

RTF: most likely

Overall experience: Promised Yuri ill support her sister Natty today. When she first greeted me, her expression was smiling and happy. Most of the time we were chatting about. Not just Q&A, she was taking initiative to start different topics of conversation as well. Her character is quite bubbly and fun. You can feel like u are talking with your gf at times. She seems quite caring and easy going with requests and even asked if i had a great time when i cum in the end. She should be heading back next week already so try to give her a try guys before a good gem is gone.

Anyway the towels are quite small but she gives you 1-2 depending how much you need. if you book around afternoon might get the normal bigger fresh towel as well

Anyway she agreed to my request to take photo for her to post FR.

Old 24-04-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
pawned is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Booked Fon last week. Bro SK was very prompt in replying. Location was good. No check in required.

Body/Face:
-8/10 have the natural thai tan. slightly darker in pictures as she used to work as a golf cabbie
Boobs:
-8/10. C cup, enhanced.
French:
-9/10 Lots of tongue action. Proactively offered french.
BBBJ:
-10/10 one of the best i ever had, a lot of teasing with her tongue and deep throat.
Painting:
- 9/10 Gets wet easily, Clean shaven and no smell
FJ:
-9/10 Can see she genuinely love having sex, she was super wet

RTF: yes, definitely
Old 25-04-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 5
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onisama View Post

Finally found time to write an FR for Sugar for Club Friday. 22/4 8.30pm

As my first two encounters ever since the revival of Dome 1 was SYTs, decided to go for something different. FR this time round will be straightforward as well.

OKT: Quick, clear, concise. Bro CF was prompt with his replies.
Location: Can't be any more central than this. 5 minutes walk from MRT station. No checks and fuss free.

FR for Sugar

Looks: 8/10
Though advertised as 30 years old, still a head turner. Like on of the bros mentioned, her eyes can talk. Beautiful smile. Fair with light tan, though I will not consider that as Thai tan. Smooth skin as well.

Body: 8/10
Man made jugs that compliment her body portion. Not the godzilla kind. Overall body is slim, ass is meaty. Petit, can lift her legs up high.

BBBJ: 7/10
Can be improved. Ball was licked, gave me shaft a good licking as well. Was kept relatively short because I rather have her mouth at mine.

French: 10/10
Smooch, with saliva. Not so much tongue fighting.

FJ: 15/10
Phase 1 - I asked if she needed KY, she said no need cuz she likes me and I got her wet enough. Mounted me to cowgirl. To me, she works extra hard. Why I'm saying this was because I got tired midway to due work, pulled out and opted for a hand job. Assured her that its me, not her. She obliged, gave me some deep smooching and worked my bro to stand again. She asked if I wanted to fuck her again and yes I did. Capped on, did her in missionary, locked lips and went breathless. Finished inside her tight and low mileage pussy while lips still locked.

GFE: YMMV. for me was 10/10.
Really does help if you can speak some Thai. Her English is more than decent due to her job nature back home. As this is her first time in SG, first time in the FL scene, and the journey here wasn't that smooth, She was a little afraid. So conversing in Thai definitely made her feel more at ease. All smiles and shy kind of eye contact during the deed. Non-commercial at all.

Please take care of this lady bros. Korb khun mak mak.
Nice FR bro but just curious, does she wear braces?

For me I dont know why but alot of Dome 1 girls wear or have braces and some of them who give BBBJ, if still a bit green, it might not be super pleasant....and actually why do so many Thai Dome 1 girls just so happen to have braces or is it jus a coincidence
Old 25-04-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Promised TRL an Fr for Peachy

Venue: 8/10 the new place is more condusive. Not so easy to create suspicions

Face: 8/10 - face has usual filters. But I feel that she is pretty in real life (eyes very nice). Has a bit of blemishes though. She wears braces so do be careful if you wanna kiss/French her hard.

Body: 9/10 slim and sexy. No signs of exxessive fats. And she has a nice bouncy butt. Oh, and her body is smooth..

Boobs: 8/10 enhanced, but I have no issues. Nice and round

BBBJ: 7/10. Good, but not as good as Yuri

Attitude : 10/10 was having trouble finishing and she is the one that encouraged me. Asked me to try different positions. Probably because I booked her in the afternoon and she is not tired. But rarely a Lady takes the initiative to help u finish so full marks to her

FJ: 7/10 tried multiple positions. Her moans is soft moans type, like trying to hide her moans so that people at the door won't hear.

RTF: Maybe. Wanna try others
Old 25-04-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=21220340#post21220340

Burger from Silkstocking

body - irresistible beauty with smooth skin. Like gigantic marshmallows, hers are nautrals soft, rounded tits. Haha...

Bbbj - She is very skilled, and can understand the needs of a man. To watch her perform while keeping eye contact was incredibly intimate.

FJ- When she rides on top, she is wet, fast and long and cow girl is her best position. The view and the way she moves while moaning really makes me crazy. Very seductive. Afterwards cleans me up after action. It feels good to get such good care.

Overall - beautiful lady and definitely will RTF.
Old 25-04-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maphrang from RP

Location: Secluded. Those who visited RP girls pre-Covid shld know it well.

Looks: close to pics but more tanned and slimmer

Boobs: Aeroplane track.

BBBJ: start with balls end with rod. No teeth gd suction

FJ: 1st rd i was working solo missionary. 2nd rd she rode to her rhythm in a few positions for a good 10 mins and then i pumped her in the air. She is light 45kg so easy to support.

Overall a good bonk. Could see she enjoyed some parts of the session. The enjoyment is mutual.

RTF: Maybe. She's leaving in a wk.
Old 25-04-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?p=21218036#post21218036

silkstocking - Japan

had a pretty satisfying session with Japan and let me share with you in this FR

looks: pretty and way better than her photos. cannot resist the cute and innocent smile of hers

body: well body frame and very fair and smooth skin.

boobs: boobs lover will love that pair of lovely jugs. cant keep my hands to myself lol.

frenching: passionate and not aggressive.

BBBJ: very great suction and power she have. able to let me unload my cum during the first shot just with the mouth skills. dont say i didnt warn you first, get prepared to let her drain your cum when she start performing magic with her mouth.

FJ: pretty good at turning me on again after my first shot. asked me what position would i like to fuck her. instantly doggy her and pound her hard against her big ass. keeps on turning back and ask me to fuck her even harder. she took over and ride me fast and hard. able to tell that she wants me inside of her all the times. quickly release my second load of cum when she on top of me.

overall: very horny girl and nice to bonk.

RTF: if im able to book her again surely will be back for this horny girl.

Last edited by pine33; 25-04-2022 at 08:12 AM.
Old 25-04-2022, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
theflyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Japan from Silk Stockings last Thursday

Prettier than the pics, very fair and have a very nice body.
Gave a super good BJ, really went deep (my 2ic small so easy for her :') ) nearly finished here but had to tahan
FJ was good, nice to see her tits in missionary and cowgirl
Already planning to RTF
Old 25-04-2022, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Special shout out to Bro KK from SA, quick to respond & receptive to feedback.
Taking action immediately upon feedback to maintain high quality & consistency from her girls.
Old 25-04-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

Girl- Burger

Had this lady days ago. GOOD FUCK!!

Opportunity came in as a shock when i secured a session with her. 1.5hrs n 2 shot not enough. If only i can dapao her longer for a full day. Room good and big. Towel no need to bring your own. Big bed and toilet. Greeted by her wering the legendary seethrough pants with g-string visible but buried by her kardashian booty. Butt lover fall in!. Paid , strip and the moment seeing her nude, boy i knew this will be one hell of a session. Pussy is shaven.

Great highlights about her are her bbbj was not for the faint of heart. She does it very long and vigorously with good suctions and eye contacts. She does look like the malay fl that i heard migrated to bali (some guys will know, her name starts with F). Next is her cowgirl. She is the grinding type and will angle herself to pleasure herself and you as if you are like her tool to make her cum. Her moan is loud and phenominal (another highlight). Being only 2inchs (hehe), she can change position from cowgal to the reverse one with ease. Giving you of her butt view and her pink shaven tight pussy. She made me cum on that position that i have never achieved before. Both shots in 1hr span which is rare for me.

Looks: 8.5 different ppl got different taste
Boobs not for boobs lover but natural
Body: 8 very curvy, great looking butt and thai tan
Bbbj : 20/10
Fj: 10/10 her moan is WOW
Cim: should have but i think need to top uo
Frenching yes for me
Overall: you miss her your BIG LOSS!!!!

Last edited by fan Man; 25-04-2022 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Add ons
Old 25-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for June -https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=873962

Location - 7/10 quite central hotel and decent bed, shower is meh, normal.
Looks - 8/10 its her in the photos, really look like a hot babe u find in clubs..
Boobs - 6/10 decent sized but rock hard
Massage - NA
Sensual - 6/10 SOP
HJ - NA
BBBJ -7/10 good but can be better, unloaded in her hot little mouth
FJ - 8/10 good, feel like bonking the hot babe from school heh
AJ - NA
GFE - 6.5/10 not much of either, she takes time to warm up, her default a bit cold haha

RTF - considering
Old 25-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 6
verifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to behold

FR for Fon of TRL

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=873352

Apologies bro SK for the overdue FR.

Looks: 9/10, same as photos, very cute in real life.

Body: 9/10, Not for stick lovers, meat in all the right places, totally my type, plenty of real estate to grab for leverage.

BBBJ: 10/10, she becomes a nympho the moment you lie down, good sucking skills, very accommodating with regards to my requests.

FJ: 10/10 Rides like a cowgirl on her last ride. Bros who have tried her will know what I mean, squatting fuck, grinding fuck, reverse cowgirl, this girl is a dictionary on how a bitch should ride. Amazing experience.

GFE: 10/10, similar interests, the moment I found out, she brightened up and the conversation was non-stop until the moment her lips were on my cock.

RTF: Yes

Disclaimer: YMMV
Old 25-04-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 6
verifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to beholdverifymepls is a splendid one to behold

FR for Yuri of TRL

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=873370

Had Yuri day before Fon, dunno why i gave FR for Fon first, haha.

Looks: 10/10 same as photos, at this point if bros wanna call out skin tone, I believe you should just fuck off to timbuktu where the colour you see will never change. Just my 1 cent opinion.

Body: 10/10, Tight and fit, on the skinny side, but has real large tits and a fleshy butt. Thinking about it is making me horny alr.

BBBJ: 10/10, sucked for a good 8-10mins after I requested it, plenty of bobbing and weaving, muhammad ali of cock sucking, lets me skull fuck to a certain extent as well.

FJ: 10/10 Good riding skills, pumped in a few positions before getting satisfied, stereo was believably good.

RTF: Yes, too bad no tarma for these Fon and Noey, make it happen bro SK?

YMMV
Old 25-04-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 21
goat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Club Friday - Sugar 24 Apr 2022

2nd booking with Club Friday after the good experience with Bena. Booking process is smooth for the time I wanted.

Below my rating on my session (1 shot).

Location is more central which I prefer more way better then Bena location. Only downside towel still the small one so if any bro going good to bring own towel if possible.

Looks - 8/10. 1st photo use by Okt similiar to her. Look way better than photo. She do not look like 30 years, looks around 27 or 28 years.
Door open one look can know will have a good time due to her smile.
Body - 9/10, petite fit and tone body with soft enhanced boob around C+ to D cup.
Skin - moderate fair (one tone down compare to bena which is fairer), smooth skin.
Kissing/ Frenching - 8/10, her eyes and smile is mesmerising cannot help myself to initiate during shower when she close her eyes and put her lip close to me.
Bbbj - 7/10 quite average good enough, Bena better at this.
FJ - 9/10, it been a long time since I have a FJ this good since covid 19 her pussy clean shaved and tight the feeling is great. One position - missionary still game over I have girl on top and missionary feel great.
Service - 8/10
Gfe - she chatty even with her below average english. Great time chatty with her.

Overall rate - 9/10. Overall a great session better than Bena one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1