The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
demondemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

how long is the bus trip?
Old 05-04-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by demondemon View Post
...till the egg become hard boiled.....
Old 06-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can I ask the brudders here... I been there only once and probably the girls we booked from the farm(cant rem farm name) can tell we r nt regulars. I went for a week...1st day they were nice but 2nd morn onwards, they say have to go back company report n come back in the late afternoon. One of the days which is 25th, they claim is company treating them free booze n makan cos of payday and even say we have to release them after dinner and they come back after partying...which is like 3..4am in the morn. Can i ask bros if this is the practise there or can u recommend 1 or 2 farms with obedient girls? My 2 frens n I experienced this on our 1st trip when we gt all 3 girls from the same farm

Sorry I asking abt this cos I find it doubtful. My fren who went pattaya n book girl didnt have such experience
Old 07-04-2010, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coolplus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basically, you had been conned. Never let them leave your sights (for whatever reasons) until they finished their tour of duty.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
Can I ask the brudders here... I been there only once and probably the girls we booked from the farm(cant rem farm name) can tell we r nt regulars. I went for a week...1st day they were nice but 2nd morn onwards, they say have to go back company report n come back in the late afternoon. One of the days which is 25th, they claim is company treating them free booze n makan cos of payday and even say we have to release them after dinner and they come back after partying...which is like 3..4am in the morn. Can i ask bros if this is the practise there or can u recommend 1 or 2 farms with obedient girls? My 2 frens n I experienced this on our 1st trip when we gt all 3 girls from the same farm

Sorry I asking abt this cos I find it doubtful. My fren who went pattaya n book girl didnt have such experience
Booking of girls is very much your experience and lots of luck. I always go shopping for long hours on a few streets before I make a decision.What I do is I go walk house by house.

When I walk in, I will glance and see firstly if there are more than 5 girls in that farm and also if at least 1 or 2 girls that is above average. Some farms have very few girls and all cannot make it. In that situation, I will walked out straight away. If they do have 8 or above girls and a few not bad ones, that is when I will sit on the sofa, light a ciggy and slowly chose.I look at all the girls and see which girl make good eye contact with me (some girls really couldnt be bothered).Some will be shy but still smile at you with encouragement from okt. Some will be full of energy. I usually chose the pretty one who is a little shy.Actually I usually dont chose her the 1st round unless really to my liking or I am very tired from all the walking.I would usually only mentally shortlist her then continue my shopping then come back to her again if I cant find anything better.The OKTs will try their super best to pester you but you got to be brave.

Once I went alone and the OKT even threaten me when I didnt chose a girl (they probably got about 10 girls) and shut the door on me. I was shocked initally then I told him in a non hostile but firm manner that it is not the way to do business. To my surprised, he quickly apologise and open the door. The girls all laugh. I quickly walk out and never came back.

I have booked girls who are very pretty but bad attitude.At least I got to screw a PTY then I let her go next morning. I have also booked some who really good in bed but disappear after collecting tips. All kinds. Usually I dont booked the girls from the same house as my friend as these girls tend to group together and they behave more badly if they are with friends.

My cheong buddy dislike shopping like me, he prefers to ask the bellboy or phone the farms for the girls to be brought to the hotel but you got to tip the bellboy and also the girls for the motor fare.

After the girl arrives and I have relax her plus had the first screw with her, I will lay down the rules in a friendly manner with her. No disco( I prefer karaoke), no disappearing, no getting drunk, no shopping etc. I also tell her if she provides good service both in and off bed, I would continue to book her through out my stay and usually I do. I would also tell her I would give her good tips before I go home.If I get tired with her after 2 days then I just said I am going back. Usually if the girl is good, I do book more than 2 days.

Anyway there are no fixed rules, just a lot of experience and luck.

Sorry I cannot give you any firm recommendation as I am 3/4 retired and though I miss hatyai very much, it is hard to get away now.

Have fun and remember it is all business even if it felt otherwise
Old 08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by overnighter View Post
Shocker!!! didn't know u involved in the war on all fronts.
Oh, he lost out on few rear attacks?!
Old 08-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
After the girl arrives and I have relax her plus had the first screw with her, I will lay down the rules in a friendly manner with her. No disco( I prefer karaoke), no disappearing, no getting drunk, no shopping etc. I also tell her if she provides good service both in and off bed, I would continue to book her through out my stay and usually I do. I would also tell her I would give her good tips before I go home.
Wouldnt it be better and wiser if we liase with OKT b4 we book that particular gal?
Old 08-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by demondemon View Post
Bus usually leave Golden Mile about 6-7pm andwill reach the thai border about 6am as the border opens. Cost about S$40 one way n 750b for return at 2pm. Town is kinda quiet tonite n very few Singaporeans, more Malaysians.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:02 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Bus usually leave Golden Mile about 6-7pm andwill reach the thai border about 6am as the border opens. Cost about S$40 one way n 750b for return at 2pm. Town is kinda quiet tonite n very few Singaporeans, more Malaysians.
Long time no see you here....! How is life?
Old 09-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Long time no see you here....! How is life?
Life is still good to me. Wanted to take a longer break this month and so added 1 week Thailand in my RnR. Good to see you still well.
Getting wifi access with my true sim card now. Not good but beter then nothing. Cheap also.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, any bros will be at Hat Yai this coming week for the Songkran festival.
maybe can meet up for makan or drinks. I be there 14th to 18th.

Happy Songkran.
cheers
Old 11-04-2010, 12:17 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Life is still good to me. Wanted to take a longer break this month and so added 1 week Thailand in my RnR. Good to see you still well.
Getting wifi access with my true sim card now. Not good but beter then nothing. Cheap also.
We should meet up one of these days.....!
Old 12-04-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We should meet up one of these days.....!
Uncle A has busy schedule in AC, we may coax him to come back Hatyai after his AC trip in week after next!

Last edited by Cupnoodle; 12-04-2010 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Add
Old 12-04-2010, 12:04 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Uncle A has busy schedule in AC, we may coax him to come back Hatyai after his AC trip in week after next!
One of these days, all the veteran of Haadyai should meet and TCSS there..that would be fun.
Old 13-04-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
One of these days, all the veteran of Haadyai should meet and TCSS there..that would be fun.
.... we will all be there with walking sticks..... and you will be having all the fun, being the youngest.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1