The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
itsamistake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

jialat: One fine afternoon in Seoul's Yeouido park on a group picnic with some Koreans. There was one pretty girl whom I was trying to get close to. I jokingly teased her by calling her Ajuma. I was subsequently stabbed in the stomach with wooden chopsticks and she hasn't replied my messages ever since then.

sibeijialat: last time went to Japan to meet my girlfriend-to-be. We were going to have sex for the first time but she insisted on using a condom because it's her fertile period. The only condom I have in my wallet was the one left by my China FB. Have to get creative when explaining to both women why I have it in my wallet and why it is gone.
Old 22-10-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Jiatlat liao la! Now sbf so boring i also dont know simi lat liao la!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
JediForce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
When I was 20, I managed to hook up a really slutty girl. Everybody knows she's damn loose. So one day got her to my house I was lying down and she was bbbj me while staring at me in the eyes. She was a great fuck.

Than I told her to try gargle my balls and suck it , my main aim was to get her to ass rim me. Very hard got SG girl will ass rim de mah.. Machiam personal achievement unlocked.

So told her babe.. My friend gf also AR him.. Will bring the guy to estacy.. She relented at first but than still slowly twril her tounge at my sai kang.

Knn nbcb. Duno is morning eat the roti John got onion or what.. She started to poke her tounge in and out my anus. Tmd! Sibeh itchy and sibeh song!! But than I accidentally beh tahan Liao and pang pui straight at her face. Got ba wu de.. Quite chao...
Knn.. Zzzz

She jitao stare at me and stood up and all the ang moh pai vulguar come out. I fucking paiseh and tell her now my turn to ass rim her please I am sorry. Pinned her down back facing me and attacked her anus and pussy.

Luckily she found AR sibeh song for her she also forgive me...

Sibeh jialat... Pek people AR me still pang pui
Cannot stopped laughing after this story, damn jialat?
Old 22-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
During my teenage chiong days, i once pick up a gal.
we went to a dark conner and started to rubba. i pulled
down her top and teh her neh neh, tried to finger her but she
resisted. she then bbbj me follow by cim. damn shiok, after a while
i hard again and wanted a second round, i tried to finger her again
and this time she open her legs next thing i know.... i grab her cock!
sibei jialet !
Serious lah like this jialat lah! Thank you for sharing.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 22-10-2015, 02:20 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Great jialat story and really good laugh! Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
When I was 20, I managed to hook up a really slutty girl. Everybody knows she's damn loose. So one day got her to my house I was lying down and she was bbbj me while staring at me in the eyes. She was a great fuck.

Than I told her to try gargle my balls and suck it , my main aim was to get her to ass rim me. Very hard got SG girl will ass rim de mah.. Machiam personal achievement unlocked.

So told her babe.. My friend gf also AR him.. Will bring the guy to estacy.. She relented at first but than still slowly twril her tounge at my sai kang.

Knn nbcb. Duno is morning eat the roti John got onion or what.. She started to poke her tounge in and out my anus. Tmd! Sibeh itchy and sibeh song!! But than I accidentally beh tahan Liao and pang pui straight at her face. Got ba wu de.. Quite chao...
Knn.. Zzzz

She jitao stare at me and stood up and all the ang moh pai vulguar come out. I fucking paiseh and tell her now my turn to ass rim her please I am sorry. Pinned her down back facing me and attacked her anus and pussy.

Old 22-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Here got dog to play with. Wont boring one la
Old 22-10-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

Thank you for sharing 2 jialat stories. Very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsamistake View Post
jialat: One fine afternoon in Seoul's Yeouido park on a group picnic with some Koreans. There was one pretty girl whom I was trying to get close to. I jokingly teased her by calling her Ajuma. I was subsequently stabbed in the stomach with wooden chopsticks and she hasn't replied my messages ever since then.

sibeijialat: last time went to Japan to meet my girlfriend-to-be. We were going to have sex for the first time but she insisted on using a condom because it's her fertile period. The only condom I have in my wallet was the one left by my China FB. Have to get creative when explaining to both women why I have it in my wallet and why it is gone.

Old 22-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Jiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiaobin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Thank you for sharing 2 jialat stories. Very nice.
JohnBass, SEAJ and kuasimi have not got banned yet. Also SibueyJialat
Old 22-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Wow so jialat meh? Thanks.

Old 22-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Evelynnnnnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was really feeling horny so i thought it was a good idea to hide in the teacher's toilet (I figured out the password). Then suay suay 10 mins later when I was going to "O" then teacher open door kena counselling for 3 weeks >.<
Old 22-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynnnnnn View Post
I was really feeling horny so i thought it was a good idea to hide in the teacher's toilet (I figured out the password). Then suay suay 10 mins later when I was going to "O" then teacher open door kena counselling for 3 weeks >.<
LOL u should've invited your teacher to join you?
Old 23-10-2015, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
49049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Knn.. Zzzz

Wah really very jialat !!!!
Old 23-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelynnnnnn View Post
Thank you for sharing jialat story.

Old 23-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
LOL u should've invited your teacher to join you?
If that is the case then lagi jialat!

Old 24-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Have a nice weekend to all.

Please post here to share your jialat stories.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1