The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2008, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexy Slim Prc

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaoking View Post
Her reply was: Sorry, can postpone to around 10pm?
I was so pissed off and I turned down her friendly offer.
Hi Bro,
You done the correct thing. Should scold her for messing up your schedule. These PRC chicks, dun scold them, they dun learn.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!

Quote:
Disappointment

I SMS Min Er on the night before for appointment and got the positive reply on next mornng to meet at 9pm at Kovan. I confirmed with her again in the afternoon and the reply was positive too. I took a cab from my office in Raffles Place at around 8.30pm and I SMS her at around 8.40pm telling her I was on my way now and will call her when I arrived the destination.

Her reply was: Sorry, can postpone to around 10pm?

I was so pissed off and I turned down her friendly offer.
yandaoking
Bro yandaoking, I got similar treatment on Friday.

Actually had arranged the day bf with ME to meet Friday noon time. When I called her at 11.30 am, she “innocently” claimed my appt was for 2 pm. Lan lan liao, knowing she had made a last min arrangement with someone else, called off her appt. Realised just got Xiao Fan’s contact from yongster 77, so called her and had a wonderful time . http://sammythe.guru/welcome...-xiao-fan.html.

I know ME 's business has been very good ma, but should at least honour appt time la.
Old 21-09-2008, 10:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -162 / Power: 0
megaman69 megaman69

Thanks TS for contact.
Finally up her yesterday after a great disappointment with AhLan on fri

Looks : 6.5/10
Body : Nice
Boobs: Enough for my palm
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: awhile only
FJ : 7/10
GFE: 7/10
RTF: When got $$$
Old 21-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro,

Can share her contacts.

Thanks.
Old 21-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbert View Post
I know ME's business has been very good ma, but should at least honour appt time la.
Since you know her business is VERY GOOD liao, why should you give her more business? Skip her and move on. Some gals never change.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 18
Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!Elbert is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Since you know her business is VERY GOOD liao, why should you give her more business? Skip her and move on. Some gals never change.
Ya, Already left the Q.
Anyway, still got other gems to try or RTF.
Old 21-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Sad to read about Bro Yandaoking and Bro Elbert disappointing experience with ME. I will talk to ME tonight about this bad arrangment. Hope she could manage the sudden influx of biz. As I hv mention yesterday, I will stop giving out ME ctc till a later date. Sorry.
Old 21-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 17
yandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Hi Bro,
You done the correct thing. Should scold her for messing up your schedule. These PRC chicks, dun scold them, they dun learn.
Bro lacoruna69,

I do not mind if she let me know before hand instead of postponing the appointment at last min. It was very obvious she was having session with other brother at that time. I just think ithere is no point to scold her, but to boycott her and delete her contact off my list.

Quote:
Bro yandaoking, I got similar treatment on Friday.

Actually had arranged the day bf with ME to meet Friday noon time. When I called her at 11.30 am, she “innocently” claimed my appt was for 2 pm. Lan lan liao, knowing she had made a last min arrangement with someone else, called off her appt. Realised just got Xiao Fan’s contact from yongster 77, so called her and had a wonderful time . Girlfriend feeling Xiao Fan.

I know ME 's business has been very good ma, but should at least honour appt time la.

Bro Elbert,

We are in the same boat.

I should be happy for her with good flux of business, but she must understand her good biz wont last long if she flies aeroplane and not honouring appointment time. I am very particular in punctuality of appointment time, and Min Er already failed in this aspect even before meeting her potential customer.

yandaoking
Old 21-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 17
yandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Sad to read about Bro Yandaoking and Bro Elbert disappointing experience with ME. I will talk to ME tonight about this bad arrangment. Hope she could manage the sudden influx of biz. As I hv mention yesterday, I will stop giving out ME ctc till a later date. Sorry.
Hi bro maddog_mlvn,

Not to worry as this has nothing to do with you. Might be it is better to let her know the consequence of such behaviour.

yandaoking
Old 22-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 23
POSEIDON is one of the Best!POSEIDON is one of the Best!POSEIDON is one of the Best!

indeed a slim one but don't like her attituede. sibeh "chia" leh

for me:
look: 6.9-7.5/10 - got many pimples, think is the weather here
bj: i prefer w cover, she hardworking so 8/10
body: soft neh neh 6.5 for bro who like big neh neh 8 for bro who like real and soft neh neh
fj: 7.5/10 and play any pattern
i go 1 shot only. she got some bites from her bed.

conclude: at this price never complain so much
Old 22-09-2008, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bro maddog_mlvn,

Not to worry as this has nothing to do with you. Might be it is better to let her know the consequence of such behaviour.

yandaoking
After posting the reply just now, went down to 81, meet up and talk to her, and told her about the consequence. Ask me to apology to Bro Yandaoking and Bro Elbert on her behalf. Hope Bro Yandaking and Bro Elbert give her a chance due to too many appointment, she got mix up with some bros hp nos. She have not encounter so many call and appointment in a day before. Had taught her some way to manage her appointment. Sorry, let hope this don't happen again
Old 22-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
saxamani is Cool - loads of Potential

Had a sexxion with ME yesterday, to be frank, i am quite disappointed comparing the real person and the photo. Her photo looks tall but she is actually not.

Looks : 6/10 (pimples on face, like quite dirty like that)
Body : 6/10 (slim body except for her height, if taller will be good)
boobs: handful, can cover with my hand
GFE : 5/10 (just hide herself under the blanket after 1st round)
Skills: 7/10 (OK lah)
Bbbj : 8/10 (very good suction but not deep enough)
Fingering/french kiss : No try
Wetness: 5/10 (if compare to other FL that I have bonk)
RTF : list is still long....

good thing is that I can carry her feet n bonk her hard when doing missionary. Maybe my expectation for her is high when see picture, but abit disappointed when see real person. She is not my type of meat. Sorry for this not so perfect FR abt ME.
Budget yet Worth - 月月
NY Spa FR

saxamani; SEX and MONEY
Old 22-09-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

cam PM me her contact?? thankss
Old 22-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 17
Dom_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDom_sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, can share share contact. Kam Sia.
Old 22-09-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
KENT.G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Sexy Slim Prc

nice picture bro!

up