The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Vagina smell

Just wanna ask bros here if you have ever exerience the same thing I did. I painted an FL all good no smell everything is great right. Then when cap on missionary also all good. But when turn to doggy suddenly there is this foul smell(almost fish like). Experienced this thrice with different girls but same condom. Does the smell comes from the condom or vagina. Any explanation?
Old 25-04-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vagina smell

Does condom smell that way? You got the answer...
Old 25-04-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Lebowski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really doubt is the condom smell but what is the brand that you are using if i may ask?
Old 25-04-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come from vagina bro, due to hygiene and/or bacteria.
Old 26-04-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

vagina smell

some will only start to smell after the girl gets aroused and the vagina produce liquid. That’s why when you first eat them, no smell because they clean and sometimes they spray perfume. But when start to fuck and they produce liquid, the smell starts to come out
Old 26-04-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
vagina smell

some will only start to smell after the girl gets aroused and the vagina produce liquid. That’s why when you first eat them, no smell because they clean and sometimes they spray perfume. But when start to fuck and they produce liquid, the smell starts to come out
This is the most legit answer, TS.

When your kok is soft, no smell because you clean and sometimes you wipe. But when start to get songg and harden, you produce dik cheese so the smell starts to come out.
Old 26-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokeryoker View Post
Just wanna ask bros here if you have ever exerience the same thing I did. I painted an FL all good no smell everything is great right. Then when cap on missionary also all good. But when turn to doggy suddenly there is this foul smell(almost fish like). Experienced this thrice with different girls but same condom. Does the smell comes from the condom or vagina. Any explanation?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=282454
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-04-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 2
Angelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Lady here, Some girls will emit ‘fishy’ smell from their vagina for few reasons:

- they recently had raw sex, and the guy probably had bad hygiene which caused a reaction to the kitty causing the fishy smell
- or the guy came in her and she is allergic to cum in her kitty which caused a reaction and the fishy smell
- or her kitty is allergic to latex (condoms) which causes the smell
- or she could be allergic to saliva when you ate her out which caused a reaction and the smell
- whatever we eat affects our kitty too, so most probably she lacks of food from probiotics which caused the fishy smell
- or she has Yeast infection/ candida / bacterial vaginosis (not STI btw!! - just normal kitty infections due to change of ph level and is not transmittable) and is not doing anything to treat it.

Some girls might say the fishy smell is normal down there.
It is not!
They are brushing off the fact that they have bad hygiene or lingering infections or allergic reactions.

I got this once years ago and it was due to bacterial vaginosis, went away after a week of treating it.

Also a tip to girls to keep the kitty fresh: eat lots of yogurt and take probiotics with cranberry extract <3
Old 26-04-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelynmarie View Post
- or the guy came in her and she is allergic to cum in her kitty which caused a reaction and the fishy smell
wah these days really can be allergic to everything lor... cb allergic to cum.. first time i hear... like that how to make baby sia?

but ok la... i also allergic to some type of woman.. see liao my cock will have allergic reaction, become hard and vomit...
Old 26-04-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
iluvmusic is one of the Best!iluvmusic is one of the Best!iluvmusic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
i also allergic to some type of woman.. see liao my cock will have allergic reaction, become hard and vomit...
Me too.
Old 26-04-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Simply it is called ccb...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
tartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of lighttartWrangler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
maybe you are just unlucky and those FL has CCB but washed them before your session
Old 26-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
vagina smell

Hahaha siao liao. Ts eat the girl not good enough so she never get high and no cb sauce come out

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 26-04-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
twopiece deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartWrangler View Post
maybe you are just unlucky and those FL has CCB but washed them before your session
buy them feminine wash
Old 26-04-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't paint a FL unless you have a barrier between your tongue and her privates.

For example, some STI, like herpes do not have a cure and can transmit via oral sex.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1