The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
NaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

TS, thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post

Adultery: It's not just the men

Between 2004 and 2014, based on data from the Department of Statistics (DOS), 1.3 per cent to 2.1 per cent of those who filed for divorce under the Women's Charter cited adultery as the main reason.

Of this group, between 27 per cent and 34 per cent were husbands who claimed their wives had been unfaithful, the DOS explained when asked about data obtained from the Statistics of Marriages and Divorces.

Lawyers said official data from the courts does not reflect the reality of what they observe - which is that between a third and half the divorces they handle involve one cheating spouse.

But few cite adultery as grounds for divorce as that requires evidence of an affair, and the third party must be named in divorce papers.

So most choose to cite unreasonable behaviour instead.

This is also because it can be costly to hire a private investigator to gather evidence. It costs between $5,000 and $8,000 for one week of surveillance.

Adultery is also seen as shameful. So the offending party tends to negotiate with the spouse not to cite adultery as the reason, said lawyer Malathi Das.
Old 16-05-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 9
NaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of lightNaMoLo is a glorious beacon of light

Did you think the "nudist" did anything wrong? Give your comment?

Quote:
Neighbours confront serial 'nudist' flashing at Pasir Ris apartment balcony

Posted on 16 May 2016

AsiaOne
May 15, 2016

The peace at a Pasir Ris neighbourhood was shattered on Saturday evening (May 14) when a group of neighbours confronted a serial 'nudist' who had been flashing at his balcony at Blk 629 Pasir Ris Street 3.

Around 10 irate neighbours had gathered outside a unit on the fifth floor at 6pm and starting shouting at the unit occupant, Lianhe Wanbao reported, demanding that the man exit his house.

Angry at the man's refusal to leave his house, one of the neighbours shattered a tile outside the apartment and flung a shoe from the corridor, a witness by the name of Mr Guo told Lianhe Wanbao.

The police told Lianhe Wanbao that they were alerted to the incident at around 6.30pm, and a man in the group was later arrested for causing public disorder.

"When the police arrived, the group had shrunk to 5, and they later scattered in different directions", Mr Guo, 26 said.

Neighbours told the Chinese evening daily that the middle-aged man had a habit of wearing thongs at his balcony.

They added that the man's queer habit started about seven years ago when he would stand by his window in full view of his neighbours, clad only in an underwear.

The man later 'upgraded' to a thong recently.

Another neighbour who confronted the man was ignored, and many female neighbours felt distressed and uncomfortable at the man's indecent exposure.

The woman, who did not want to be identified, said: "He would be at his balcony almost daily, smoking in his thongs. When he sees his neighbours, he will purposely tiptoe. It is almost as if he wants to catch their attention."

Police investigations are ongoing.
Old 16-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

$ no enough
Old 16-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you for all your kind support.

Please post here to share all your jialat stories.
You should post how hdb n their lift finally killed an old man. Last time 'only' chop off grandma hand.

Now they show how they treat pioneer generation.
Every dollar they give pioneer gen, they take back 100.
Now they take his life.

Fcuked up.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaMoLo View Post
Long time ago they say liao.
Don't say masturbate at home. You naked inside only, you also kanna.

And these neighbours fcuking cowards. See police, boji n siam. No wonder spore is fcuked!!!

and the neighbours are dumb.
They should just take photos of him in thongs showing his face clearly n post online with name n address n date, showing how often he do it. After that he will stop le.

Last edited by sadfa; 16-05-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaMoLo View Post
Muz close door, window or at least pull up a curtain, or else ppl will conclude he set a bad example to kid n a disrespect act if any ladies or women accidentally happen to view it.
Old 16-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
[SIZE="5"][B]More people asking for pren

[url]http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/more-people-asking-

Lawyers say that for husbands, establishing paternity means that those who file for divorce can argue against having to provide maintenance if the child is not theirs.

Lawyer Louis Lim had a client who not only found out that his wife was unfaithful, but also discovered, through paternity tests, that both his sons were not his. He was heartbroken, Mr Lim said, adding that the man filed for divorce.

Theresa Tan
It's more jialat if both sons are from different fathers.

He should Teach her a lesson by suing her for every cent he spent on the kids including education, swimming golf lessons, overseas holidays, toys, angpaos also.
Old 17-05-2016, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
BitchBassy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Long time ago they say liao.
Don't say masturbate at home. You naked inside only, you also kanna.

And these neighbours fcuking cowards. See police, boji n siam. No wonder spore is fcuked!!!

and the neighbours are dumb.
They should just take photos of him in thongs showing his face clearly n post online with name n address n date, showing how often he do it. After that he will stop le.
Hi Angry Bird. Not happy go fly to Malaysia.
Old 17-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Elderly man dies after falling on his head in lift mishap in Pasir Ris

MY PAPER
Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A 77-year-old man reportedly fell on his head while reversing out of a lift on his mobility scooter on Sunday morning and died 16 hours later.

The floor of the lift was allegedly 20cm above the ground when Lim Hang Chiang exited backwards on his scooter, Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News reported yesterday.

The incident happened at Block 247, Pasir Ris Street 21, at about 10.20am.

Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao said in a report yesterday that there were two other passengers in the lift when the accident happened.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....ePzeCbzH.dpuf

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Neighbours confront serial 'nudist' flashing at Pasir Ris apartment balcony

Posted on 16 May 2016

The woman, who did not want to be identified, said: "He would be at his balcony almost daily, smoking in his thongs. When he sees his neighbours, he will purposely tiptoe. It is almost as if he wants to catch their attention."

Police investigations are ongoing.
Recently the weather very hot mah .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 17-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for posting jialat news to share here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Elderly man dies after falling on his head in lift mishap in Pasir Ris

MY PAPER
Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A 77-year-old man reportedly fell on his head while reversing out of a lift on his mobility scooter on Sunday morning and died 16 hours later.

The floor of the lift was allegedly 20cm above the ground when Lim Hang Chiang exited backwards on his scooter, Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News reported yesterday.

The incident happened at Block 247, Pasir Ris Street 21, at about 10.20am.

Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao said in a report yesterday that there were two other passengers in the lift when the accident happened.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo....ePzeCbzH.dpuf

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 17-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

it happen to me when i was at GL, it was also my first time, you know what i meant.

but instead of going to houses, i choose to do pick up along street.
here comes a PRC lady, with boobs like D cup size, steam when i sees her.
As it was my first time, i do not know how to, so i just stand near her, pretending i'm waiting for someone. And then she approached me, asking me if i want to have fun with her, so we decided on the price ($80), and she brought me to a mini hotel across the road.

when i was there, she ask me to pay $10 to the room, so i just paid. so when we are at the room, she just strip herself, and ask me to strip too, so i asked if i need to shower, she said no need, and she just lie on the bed spreading her legs, awaiting me to penetrate.

i was like, wha piang, havent warm up need to start liao, of course my dick is still not fully hard yet. and she ask me to hurry, cause she worry got people might come. after hearing that, i became a little worried, and without the right state of mind, my dick eventually became soft just after a few penetration.

she know i'm not able to continue, she said cannot liao, so she dressed up her clothes, and ask me to leave too.

my first experience ended like just 3 mins without cum.
when i leave, the counter uncle gave me a weird stare.... ya, indeed, i felt weird too.......
Old 17-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Recently the weather very hot mah .
Was hot in April 2016 but May cooler due to more rain.

What a person wear at home is really none of our business.
Old 17-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

40 arrested in police raids at public entertainment outlets

Action was also taken against 14 establishments for flouting licensing conditions, the police said.

Posted 17 May 2016 11:41

SINGAPORE: Forty people have been arrested and action taken against 14 establishments after police raided public entertainment outlets in various parts of Singapore.

The enforcement operation took place over three days at 36 public entertainment outlets at Jalan Besar, Kitchener Road, Foch Road, Dalhousie Lane, Jalan Sultan, Beach Road, Middle Road, Duxton Road and New Bridge Road, the Singapore Police Force said.

The operation, led by officers from the Central Division, saw a total of 300 people checked at the entertainment outlets between May 13 and 15. The 40 suspects, aged between 19 and 52, were arrested for criminal and employment-related offences.

Action was taken against 14 establishments for flouting licensing conditions. Investigations are still ongoing, SPF said.

Between January and May this year, the police said they have conducted enforcement operations against “numerous errant operators” of massage establishments in Chinatown, Bugis, Little India, Beach Road, Lavender Street, Jalan Sultan, Jalan Besar, North Bridge Road, South Bridge Road and Coleman Street.

Seven entertainment outlet directors and their licensees, as well as 11 operators of unlicensed and licensed massage parlours, will be charged in court on Wednesday, the police added.

Old 17-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster

LTA probes 'unintended acceleration' in Hyundai cars

The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is investigating a phenomenon known as sudden unintended acceleration (SUA) in Hyundai cars that may have caused a spate of accidents involving taxis in Singapore.

The move arises from footage captured by car cameras showing Hyundai cabs operated by ComfortDelGro in dramatic crashes that suggest the drivers were not in control of their vehicles at the time.

In one video, a taxi reversed hard into a parked vehicle in an HDB carpark. It then moved forward, only to reverse again - this time mounting a kerb and crashing tail first into a block of flats.

In another video, a cab reversed into a vehicle near a carpark gantry, then bolted forward at high speed and collided with more than one vehicle.

The Straits Times spoke to a cabby of 13 years, who claimed his Hyundai Sonata cab surged forward when he was in a taxi queue at Resorts World in March.

"My first instinct was to steer away," said the relief driver, who declined to be named. "The cab mounted two kerbs before it came to a stop. I believe I stepped on the brakes, but it was not hard enough."

In response to a query, the LTA said it is "looking into the reported cases of Hyundai vehicles having an unintended acceleration in reverse gear". But a spokesman added that "it is premature to draw any conclusions at this point in time".

Cases of SUA have been well documented, although not all can be proven to be mechanical in nature. Some are attributable to drivers stepping on the accelerator instead of the brake pedal and, in panic, depressing the accelerator further.

BusinessKorea, a news portal in Seoul, reported that 417 accidents between 2010 and 2014 were suspected to have been caused by SUA.

Cars from Hyundai and sister brand Kia accounted for nearly 60 per cent of the lot, it added.

In 2012, the Korean authorities investigated the cases, leading Hyundai to say it would introduce a "brake pedal throttle override" function in its cars.

However, it is unknown how many models have been equipped with this feature, which cuts off the throttle when brakes are applied.

Hyundai admitted to Road & Track magazine that "with virtually all cars using electronic throttle control today, there remains the remote possibility for an unforeseen electronic throttle control malfunction, causing a vehicle to accelerate contrary to driver input".

In 2014, an in-depth investigation by the Korean Broadcasting System (Seoul's equivalent of the BBC) found that a version of the Hyundai Sonata had a defective engine control unit that caused SUA.

Meanwhile, neither ComfortDelGro nor Hyundai distributor Komoco will comment on the purported cases of SUA in Singapore.

Hyundai is not alone in this. In 2014, Toyota settled a multibillion-dollar suit involving SUA in its cars, which were deemed to have caused fatal crashes. Following that, Toyota introduced a throttle override similar to Hyundai's.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1