The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
ilovefucking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just broke off

Senior

Don't feel sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post
I just broke off with my gf and am having difficulties in moving on. I know I have to move on, just sooner or later.

There is a void in my heart that needs to be filled. Whenever I come face to face with this void, it just tears me apart. I'm trying to keep a healthy state of mind, but its proving difficult.

I dont wish to put my attention on FL, WL, etc. How can I fill this void in my heart? Is there possibility of companship instead of relationship? I'm just abit tired from my previous relationship.
Old 26-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiredstrides deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's why brotherhood is better. Get your brothers to accompany you until you moved on.
Old 26-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
nehnehhh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynehnehhh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

time is all you need and have bro. and at the mean time, now you have the time to catch up with you friends. Just jim any bro for a drink every now and then.
Old 24-12-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

StillSingle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah i envy you guys leh, got gf then break off. i want that feeling also dont have sia.
Old 25-12-2013, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
virtuoso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do apologise to any senior bros if what I saying is not right but do let me bare my sore heart on a Christmas morning where I can't sleep for the past two days due to bronchitis and also thinking of a girl I can never have.

Would this sentence be true "that as we grow older, the more we must learn to let go and take life easier" so that when the harder things in life starts to wack you, you are able to take it better in one's stride?

Over the years I have learnt never to throw one's whole heart in a relation but it so happened to one that I know I can never have, at the end I am still dragging my feet and feeling like a lousy ass just like TS.

Getting over it is never easy but one thing I learnt is a good time to know who your friends are. Keep talking to them, keep nagging at what u feeling like doing to your ex, just keep finding someone else to talk besides your ex.

When you feel smsing her and feel like going down to look for her call your friends. Time as what every bro say is true, time will heal is just WHEN.

U know as well as any clear headed bro needs to do is move on n don't go thinking of what miracle, a real man takes what comes and does not look back, as the future coming will have more shit coming your way and definitely u don't wish the shit coming back like a miracle.

I feel like penning down more. But just let me stop here first...

Hope this helps u abit. The rest is yourself and your friends n your religion if you have one.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Old 27-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mephistophilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When it comes, let it come.
When it goes, treat it like it never come before.
Old 28-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS,

Breaking off really is not the end. Lets put it like this. Would you rather end the relationship now or later? Fact is, if really can't work out, ending later will cause lagi more pain and potential regret. Remember also that relationships (which fail to work) means loss of time on your side and also at the gal's end.

View it as being fair to the other party, while also see it as yourself saving time. Worse is, if later married and really unhappy, how to get out? Not so simple. The process of divorce and emotional stress is totally avoidable.

Cheer up. So long as you are young and healthy, its not the end. Why sweat when you are still fit and strong. Some people lying in hospitals don't even have a choice of getting up to find the gal they love. Think about your parents who brought you up. Can you afford to let them down?

Be strong and move on. Falls are necessary to make weak men stronger, good men great, great men greater. Treat it as training to be ready to take care of your eventual life long partner.
Old 28-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks guys for your advice.

I'm not looking for another girl to satisfy the physical. My most troubling is the void in my heart that doesnt seem to disappear. The things I do has all the foot prints of her shadow. I tried to occupy myself, but when I'm alone, the thoughts just threw me upside down.

I'm uncertain if I should start looking for another relationship so fast. I'm reflecting on this previous relationship and this voidness in me. Some how, I just want someone to talk to me. Perhaps thats why I posted in a forum.
Love is just a small part of our life similar to education, you move from kindergarten to primary before graduating to the next level. They come & go until you find your soul-mate and some will never find but that doesn't mean you lose your mind over a gal.

You're in K1 so wake up & move along!
Old 03-01-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 635 / Power: 12
viviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to allviviankoh is a name known to all

Quote:
I just broke off with my gf and am having difficulties in moving on. I know I have to move on, just sooner or later.

There is a void in my heart that needs to be filled. Whenever I come face to face with this void, it just tears me apart. I'm trying to keep a healthy state of mind, but its proving difficult.

I dont wish to put my attention on FL, WL, etc. How can I fill this void in my heart? Is there possibility of companship instead of relationship? I'm just abit tired from my previous relationship.
i can totally understand how much love can hurt. it seems so difficult for me to move on too..

Take it easy. Just be strong , For me, i just tell myself at least i have loved and enjoyed the good times together.

all the best!
Old 03-01-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I know how painful it is, but the best is quickly get over it and move on with your life. Is the beginning of 2014. Get yourself involve in new activities, pick up a hobbies, expand your social circle such as networking. Look forward to a new r/s and you will treasure and make her happier than before.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
icao is a Helpful and Caring Samstericao is a Helpful and Caring Samstericao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With time and a new girl, you will be fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1