The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My GF dun wan to let me bonk..how???

Maybe you can have her start off on lesser activities like rubbing and pcc you ?
Old 05-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
{SPUD} deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
I know a similar friend whose wife is a queen control, she controls everything in the family, finance, mother-in-law, husband leisure activity, children, and during function dinner she will decide who to invite and who will get rejected.

Although I also know his wife well, I never discussed about my friend's frustration in front of her. Deep in my heart I think getting married is not so easy nowadays. And to know a girl will take long time such as her thoughts, habits, character, not just her appearance and her job or education level.
I wonder if your friend is still a man. With man likle him, no wonder women climbs onto our head.... LOL...

My embarrassing moment!

My pleasure
Old 05-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

TS, I sympathize with you.

No matter your decision now to wait after marriage for sex, you have to realise and recognise one thing: if your eventual sexual relation with your girl is unsatisfactory, this will definitely lead to problems and issues later. No matter how much you may profess to love her. As you said, you will have your needs. And you will eventually stray to fuck someone else, whether FL or FB or ONS. Even if you keep controlling yourself and do not take any initiative, the opportunity only needs to present itself and you will easily succumb. Just know that when that day comes and that happens, dont feel too hard on yourself. You are only human afterall.

Good luck!
Old 05-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
TS, I sympathize with you.

No matter your decision now to wait after marriage for sex, you have to realise and recognise one thing: if your eventual sexual relation with your girl is unsatisfactory, this will definitely lead to problems and issues later. No matter how much you may profess to love her. As you said, you will have your needs. And you will eventually stray to fuck someone else, whether FL or FB or ONS. Even if you keep controlling yourself and do not take any initiative, the opportunity only needs to present itself and you will easily succumb. Just know that when that day comes and that happens, dont feel too hard on yourself. You are only human afterall.

Good luck!
Bro, totally agree with you. As long as the bro is not sexually satisfied, he will tend to stray.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 18
babyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud ofbabyonboard has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul mate View Post
My GF is the guai guai type who dun wan to let me bonk, we have been together for 2 yrs and has applied for our flat....But she won't let me bonk...the furthest i gone is fondling her boobs wif her shirt on & haven seen her boobs yet....Her pussy is still untouched by me.....

A lot of time i try to start some foreplay with her by kissing her, licking her ears, fondling her boobs, but when i try to take off her clothes, she would resist & say that she wants to do it after marriage....I buay tahan alrd have to PCC myself

Bros, any advice wad to do...I have my needs and my GF dun wan to satisfy me..(pls dun suggest finding FL as i want to be faithful to my GF)
TS, wait it out lah... sounds like you're quite serious about this babe and you wouldn't want to ruin your chances by rushing things right? In any case, if you can't wait, rush the marriage maybe? Or perhaps have a good heart to heart talk about your needs. Am sure she'll cut you some slack.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 15
cherubim1646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You 2 years buay tahan, i five years liao. I still tahan until now. Had to wait after marriage then she let me penetrate.

I even more buay tahan than you, had to pcc myself after meeting her every weekends and after thinking about her.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

1. tell her other girls will let you fuck. make her panic. she invested the same time as you in your relationship. if this relationship fails, her wasted X number of years with you can never be recovered.

2. use the mouth lar! BJ till marriage. Good practice for her. I suspect she will give u a cock reason like BJ is dirty.

3. Don't ask permission. Just do it. At most she will nag at you for a few days about why u see her breasts lar, why u touch her pussy etc. It will be worth it. Girls have this stupid mentality, once conquered- all future resistance will drop.

Eg 'Aiyah, you've seen my breasts ah? Sigh.. what to do... See already then see already lor. Nothing I can do to prevent that in future anymore. In future, if he wants to see my breasts, let him see lor. Not as if he has never seen them before... etc.' Be a man. Get your way.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
1. tell her other girls will let you fuck. make her panic. she invested the same time as you in your relationship. if this relationship fails, her wasted X number of years with you can never be recovered.

2. use the mouth lar! BJ till marriage. Good practice for her. I suspect she will give u a cock reason like BJ is dirty.

3. Don't ask permission. Just do it. At most she will nag at you for a few days about why u see her breasts lar, why u touch her pussy etc. It will be worth it. Girls have this stupid mentality, once conquered- all future resistance will drop.

Eg 'Aiyah, you've seen my breasts ah? Sigh.. what to do... See already then see already lor. Nothing I can do to prevent that in future anymore. In future, if he wants to see my breasts, let him see lor. Not as if he has never seen them before... etc.' Be a man. Get your way.
haha..Bro Xgenre..like all yr comments..tis so cute & hilarious..laugh until nearly fall off my chair..particularly the last para..its really steaming to hear tis type of comments from the gals.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ATAP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence9 View Post
bro,

you have to find more of the out of the house activity.
ie. bbq at the chalet with 1 night stay type, a short 2d1n malaysia trip

the type whereby you ended up only the two of you b4 you sleep

hope this helps
Are you reading my mind? That's what I did to my wife when I just know her. Bonked her one month after we are together. Virgin leh!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
ATAP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know a similar friend whose wife is a queen control, she controls everything in the family, finance, mother-in-law, husband leisure activity, children, and during function dinner she will decide who to invite and who will get rejected.

During sex time my friend told me her wife doesn't do BBBJ or even BJ as according to her is very dirty sucking a man's dick. My friend, the patient and submissive type has to obey of her every command, and because of her aggressiveness and bad temper she could not get along with my friend's brothers and their wives.

My friend told me once, after he finished work and feel tired, the wife would complain non-stop and he really got annoyed and pissed off. I asked him why not divorce? He simply said "I am a very patient man". If for other guy sure divorce oredi. He has to work hard to support the family with two kids. And once he told me "I regretted marrying her". And he only knew her for 3.5 years and he said is not long enough.

Although I also know his wife well, I never discussed about my friend's frustration in front of her. Deep in my heart I think getting married is not so easy nowadays. And to know a girl will take long time such as her thoughts, habits, character, not just her appearance and her job or education level.
Your friend's case is quite similar to mine except my wife is a bit less control freak than your friend's.

Then about the BBBJ is the same. So, just to go with her I said I don't enjoy BBBJ myself. Even when I started coming to this forum, I psychologically felt that BBBJ is painful and unenjoyable when I go for FL. But now I really quite enjoy that especially from those regular FL that I like to go. Really enjoy myself!!!

For the divorce part, please ask your friend to discuss with his wife. IMO that is not a good option. Wish him all the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherubim1646 View Post
You 2 years buay tahan, i five years liao. I still tahan until now. Had to wait after marriage then she let me penetrate.

I even more buay tahan than you, had to pcc myself after meeting her every weekends and after thinking about her.
Bro, I salute you for your 5 years. If for me, I would turn to rapist if it cross my 1 month borderline.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

If she dun want, then u dun force. Wait patiently, if u cannot wait, then she
is not for u... after marriage i think will be worse... Sexually, she ain't your
type of woman...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 07-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vessary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to have a GF who also thought the same way!
And worse, I was with her for like 4-5 YEARS before I finally even got to grope her..
You're in a better situation compared to me.
Although in the end, she let me go all the way even before marriage.. (but we've broken up)

Firstly, I think you should set the mood like clarence9 said.
Have a short getaway. Somewhere near, maybe genting or sth?
If you can't get away, have a chalet together on the night of ur anniversary or sth.
Her mood must be right.. Sometimes just foreplay might take an hour or more.. So it's best to do it when you have the time, that's why holiday or chalet would give you an advantage. Let her feel comfortable.

Use of alcohol to lighten up the mood also works well like Krazzie said.

Learn to massage.. Massage places from her shoulders, to her back.. You can try to stick ur hands in underneath her top when she's more comfortable. Arouse her by kissing her neck softly. Don't lick and leave tons of saliva, girls hate that..
If possible, try not to touch her sexual areas.
Like, you can circle around her breasts but avoiding them.
Running your fingers along her inner thigh towards her vagina but not touching it too.

If she's wearing low cut tops, kiss her neck and try to work your way to her breasts and try to lick her nipples.

And even if she won't let u take off her clothes, you can take off yours and try to arouse her by running ur penis along her thighs.

If she's wearing FBT or other soft material/loose shorts, lick her inner thighs and try running ur tongue into her vagina. If she allows, and you know how to do it, oral her.
Its rather easy once she allow you to lick her thighs.. Almost no girls can resist being oral unless she hates it..

Good luck dude!
Old 07-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
During sex time my friend told me her wife doesn't do BBBJ or even BJ as according to her is very dirty sucking a man's dick.

how a couple have sex in the bedroom is up to both of them. However, if the wife dont want to satisfy the hubby, then the hubby go out to have fun, dont complain.

BBBJ or BJ is up to each couple, to decide or not to... be outspoken and talk about it between both of them...End of the day, it is about respecting each other. If the hubby likes it, and she does not do it for him, then, dont complain when the hubby gets it from another woman.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1