The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
aston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxmanda View Post
Breaking News!!!
WoW .....Bro Benxmanda, your wifey is so HOT and adventurous.... I bet your neighbour husbands or guys are waiting by the side waiting for her to appear every day.

It is difficult for me to persuade my wifey to expose herself as in a EIP nowaday unlike in the past few years, wifey will ready get herself horny and naked next to a hotel balcony facing guys next doors....after much persuasion by me.

Now, it is quite difficult to convince her.... Any tips base on your experience ?
Old 17-09-2011, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 14
tiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro tiddley69, Is that your wifey or gal fren in the pix you posted? more please
It's the gf bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
long time no post bro! haha
haiz... just saw this, if not i sure upz you liao!
thank you for sharing your gorgeous gal!
that pic and hot bod is making me wanna pcc :P haha
Hehe hey, you're welcome! Haha, it's when she was quite sweaty after our "workout"

Old 17-09-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiddley69 View Post
It's the gf bro

Hehe hey, you're welcome! Haha, it's when she was quite sweaty after our "workout"

WOW....nice gf....thanks for sharing;
Old 17-09-2011, 07:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

She just does it for me as she knows that I like to see her naked walking around the house whenever the kids go outing, i do need to persuade her though, is to ask her to walk on those crazy high heels she looks million times hotter in real person well, sometimes no full nude, with the lingerie, but high heels is a must. Oh yeah, sometimes she has the earrings so that she has that glamour look.
Old 17-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Bro Aston,

Dun mind me sharing, in my view, Mrs Aston doesn't feel attractive or "wanted". You got to work hard to let her know that she is f@rking hot and that there are so many guys everywhere, not only in SB, that will wanna do very very nasty and dirty things to her.
Old 17-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Samster

tiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of lighttiddley69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston68 View Post
WOW....nice gf....thanks for sharing;
You're welcome

Old 17-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

bro tiddley69,

Your gf :what a body!!! Show us her nice titties, please
Old 17-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro tiddley69,

Your gf :what a body!!! Show us her nice titties, please
Thanks bro Hehe yeah will do
Old 18-09-2011, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
Bro Aston,

D You got to work hard to let her know that she is f@rking hot and that there are so many guys everywhere, not only in SB, that will wanna do very very nasty and dirty things to her.
Thanks Bro Master007 for the suggestion.

Yeah, its true and would turn her on when I told her many guys wanna have sex with her ...

Her's one of her in the past when persuading her to strip near hotel room balcony facing our neighboring room guys would usually turn her on easily and willingly.

Hope to receive encouraging comments ...cheers.
Old 18-09-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

early morning hard-on for me .
Old 18-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newbieb0y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, what a thread to view. I'm getting a hard on in the morning. :P
Old 18-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
momojojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Yeah, its true and would turn her on when I told her many guys wanna have sex with her ...

Her's one of her in the past when persuading her to strip near hotel room balcony facing our neighboring room guys would usually turn her on easily and willingly.

OMG! Look at those eraser, puffy nipples. I will suck on them every night I go to sleep.
Old 18-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Whats her reaction when u told her?
Old 18-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

I hope see more of her photos

very brave of her to let u take photos

:P

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 18-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Samster (P)

Naked Chef!!!
/Image Removed/

Last edited by benxmanda; 31-05-2021 at 05:03 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1