The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recalling the days of being young

gotta keep postinor other than ice panties in your office now
Old 10-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
gotta keep postinor other than ice panties in your office now
totally agreed!
Old 10-01-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FeetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share TS, want to read more
Old 10-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

A little throwback on Cherry, for the purpose of explaining why the fuck sessions with her are usually rated quite highly by me.

After the first not-so-ideal session (refer to earlier post on the session with her where I lost my keys), the subsequent sessions just got better and better. This is largely due to a few simple but effective factors;

1. GFE

For some reasons, she usually delivers a high level of GFE, and I am not talking about the fucks yet. She will prepare food for me (she's quite an impressive cook) from home, and we will dine in together before getting steamy with each other.

She treats me like a boyfriend to a certain extent, but of course, she has her monetary demands. I do agree to a fair amount, at least to me, based on the number of times I bang her. Hence it's not based on a per session basis, which is very transactional already.

And the GFE leads me to the next point.

2. Frenching

We do that quite a lot, not just for the start of foreplay, but also during the whole fuck session, particularly after going down on each other. In other words we don't really mind about indirectly tasting our own genitals, and you can say our fucks are wet and dirty.

3. Ass rimming

This is an ever rarer act. Even married couples or long term partners may not do so for obvious reasons. But she does it for me each and everytime without me having to ask for it. It is so thrilling that I requested for an extra round during one of our fuck sessions. She does it with effort, not just going through the motion. So much so that I can feel my asshole in a very lubricated condition. This is one stimulation that I enjoyed more than blowjob.
Pretty sure if she was jacking me off while ass rimming me, my cum meter will rise at unexpected rate. Good thing she always made it a point to keep the foreplay fun but nothing too aggressive.

4. Panties

Obviously this is entirely from me than her. But her willingness to accomodate plays a big part in increasing the value of the foreplay, and during the fuck as well, knowing that it isn't just for visual purpose. The activities we have with panties on includes regular fondling, fingering, kissing, licking, sucking, panty fuck etc. Sex with panties on is another level of visual and sexual enjoyment, and being able to wield the panties like I was riding a horse is a a lot of fun. She has not objections to put on the panties back again after it is taken off.

5. Sex

She ain't one to shy away from duty on being on top, while naturally she will still get tired, she puts efforts into cowgirl for us to enjoy as much as possible. Simply to say, she ain't lazy and just there to get the job done and over with.

At the point of writing, I have already ran out of panties for our next session. Will keep this thread updated!
Old 10-01-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijinguy View Post
Nice update TS
Thank you!
Old 10-01-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
yay time to recall days of being young again
LOL the young days were beginning of this thread, current ones are all for recent so not exactly young already

BUT experience made the difference!
Old 10-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobudian8123 View Post
Miss being young. But not possible to turn back times.
Agreed, the fun times while young and current is 2 different things. I just do what I can to have some elements of nostalgic feel while enjoying the perks of present.
Old 10-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Been there done that is good enough. Rather than only upon growing older then realise too late what is joy and fun.
There's other forms of fun to look forward to, just have to change with times accordingly. Pretty sure I didn't have the financial capability to get the extra toys to up the experience I am having now.
Old 10-01-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eequalmc2 View Post
Good story bro. Camping here...
Updated, hope you enjoy!
Old 10-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlerRamos View Post
Agreed. Everything must try once.
But sometimes once is just not enough, yet if there's no way to relive it then can only archive in memory
Old 10-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Woohoo! Back to read spicy stories! Thank you TS!
Hope the new ones are spicy enough for you! I tried my best to pen it down as best as my memories can fetch, but I can assure you of the authenticity.
Old 12-01-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
LOL the young days were beginning of this thread, current ones are all for recent so not exactly young already

BUT experience made the difference!
any period also can. you have a flair for describing the intercourse😋
Old 28-01-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
any period also can. you have a flair for describing the intercourse😋
Glad you enjoyed it, hope you will enjoy the next one as well!
Old 29-01-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

It was a day of high tension that I badly needed a bang. So I ran through my list to check who was available.

San San & Yoyo - period
Cherry (manicurist) - back to Vietnam for holiday
Cherry - not available

Only Yen was available, so I had to make do. She wasn't bad, just that she wasn't top choice, I would prefer to have either Cherry but both weren't available, and it was a last minute thing anyway.

So Yen arrived promptly at my office, and I ushered her in to avoid unwanted attention. Prior to that, I readied myself with the delay spray. I felt the effect soon enough, but somehow something didn't sit right.

Yen: Last night you sleep here?
Me: No, just now I make the bed ready before you come up

Obviously wasn't true. The previous fuck I had was with Cherry and we left the bed as it if after we were done.

We didn't chat much, not necessary anyway since there wasn't much to catch up on.

She stripped off her clothings and put on a pair of beige colored panties (the type I like), then she sat on a chair while I undressed and cleaned myself with wet tissue. It was just basic courtesy to practise good hygiene.

Y: The light so bright, can turn?
Me: Why you scared? Nobody else can see you also
Y: I know but no need so bright
Me: Ok, you just switch off

The main lights were switched off and the night lights were activated, just to provide a bit of illumination but none too instrusive. We eased onto the sofa bed.

I just lowered myself and was in a kneeling position, she proceeded to give me a blowjob, which was convenient since I was naked and there's no need for her to strip anything off. She wasn't the frenching type anyway. But this was the point where I felt what wasn't sitting right; I was feeling too aroused too early. Pretty sure there was enough time and amount sprayed for the desired effect, but I felt far off from top form. The consolation was, I didn't feel high on the cum meter, so I could still foreplay a bit more.

But I had a feeling the sex won't be lasting too long today.

Yen: So big

She commented while giving me a smile. What a slut, but she gave me quite an erection which I needed to cool if off a little, just in case.

I laid her down and worked on her tits, sucking and nibbling one nipple and fingering her over her panties, just to build up the arousement progressively.

Yen: Oh... ah...

She was letting out soft moans from my foreplay.

Before I moved on to the next phase, I pulled the foreskin of my 2IC back, to create more pressure on it so it can last a bit longer, hopefully.

I had her lie down on her belly, positioned myself in between her legs and dry humped her with my very erected 2IC.

Yen: Mmm...

Seems like she was enjoying but the thing is, I wasn't sure if I was poking and rubbing at the right spot, but her reaction suggested I was doing it right.

Then I flipped her over and continued the humping in missionary. So far so good, I wasn't feeling like I wasn't going to cum. And for most of it, I was poking more than rubbing, and the panties was the only line of defense preventing me from entering her raw. But of course, I wasn't intending to, I was just enjoying seeing her expressions.

It was cunninglus time, and I moved southwards to perform the deed, first on the panties, which got wet pretty fast. Then I pulled it aside to expose her pussy for a raw lick, which I did for quite a bit, before she pulled off her panties to let me carry on. I wanted to keep the panties on though but she probably felt better without, which was probably right, she might have cummed shortly after I licked and suck on her pussy after she took it off. Knowing her, she would usually cum during cunninglus before initating sex.

I capped myself and entered in missionary. I gave her slow and steady thrusts for a start.

Yen: Ah... Oh...

Then switched up the gear for faster thrusts. She was having a hard time controlling herself to let out loud moans, since there were people walking past our office outside, but that's the thrill of it yeah?

As I gave her a good time thrusting, I set my sights on the wet panties just next to the head. I couldn't ignore it, so I picked it up and put it through her legs held high up, only withdrawing to slip it back on. And once it was back on her, she pulled it to the side and we resumed penetration.

Panty fuck was good, and more so cos it's the right material and elasticity. Mark my words, if it was done with a harder material and less elasticity, it would be less enjoyment, and probably more pain factor on the 2IC.

I slowed down a little as I felt the cum meter rising. But she had other plans in mind.

Yen: You tired already, come, lie down I do you

Damn, looks like she was going for the kill, but there's no reason for me to stop her. She had me laid down while she took off the panties again, looks like we didn't share the same fetish. Then she mounted me cowgirl and gave me a solid humping session. My cum meter was rapidly rising and I was soon losing control, I thought of stopping her to switch into doggie, but then I felt I didn't want to drag it further since I wasn't in top form.

This was definitely not one of the days where I could go on for the longest time, and she wasn't the type to cum more than twice. She ever shared with me that she can only cum during cunninglus and cowgirl. She was probably going to cum the second time already so I decided to not hold back let her do her thing.

Me: AH!
Y: URGH!

Instead of slowing down, she increased the humping speed to elevate my cumming. That felt good, and she probably did it for herself to cum as well.

We got up, cleaned ourselves and she left first. She was rushing to report to KTV and I wasn't in the mood for any post fuck meal.

Fuck sessions with Yen are usually lacking in GFE and her blowjob isn't the greatest, but the fucks are good and she does accomodate to my panty fetish. That's why she on my list of regulars but not the top choice.

I am hoping for the next fuck session to be for either Cherry. Will update once banged!
Old 29-01-2023, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
TrevorFrancis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Look forward to your next session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1