The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 04-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
expat07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

I have been a frequent lily customer in the these few years and occasionally crystal (don't hear much about her stable these days) So I am a little curious about the other services. I decided to expand my search to other OKTs.

I tried Fiona and Maria and I have to say that both ended with pretty big disappointments for different reasons. So I did not bother to remember any of the names and I want to share with bros who are spending their time in bejing.

Fiona sent me a girl ( I cannot remember her name here) who was formerly from lily's stable. Her services are not bad overall but I am disappointed because you can get her services in the past for 600+100 and now we are bring ripped off by Fiona for a 1000? Fiona claimed she is one of the best. Nonetheless, I still paid for it except that I am sored that Fiona charges us so much higher for the same quality where we can enjoy at a lower cost.

So my suggestion is we negotiate the charges with Fiona to make it lower and reasonable if she wants to continue to ply her trade in this forum.

Now with Maria's story. I had 2 girls from her.

The first girl was a very young looking but relatively short girl from sichuan. ( did not bother to remember the name). She is cute but when I saw her, I was worried that she was underrated( all of u know what concerns we have here). She repeated claimed that she is 19. But I just continue. She is definitely inexperienced which is not a problem for me. I did enjoy my time with her. She has big boobs, very smooth skin and a little fleshy. But tight.... And good. She did enjoy the session because I sensed her body responding. But she just looked so young. I feel a little guilty after.

So I called Maria again and ask for xiao ya. Maria called back and told me xiao ya could not work that day and offered another good one. I thought it should be good especially she mentioned that she is as good as xiao ya. Then this is where the biggest disappointment of my Beijing experience comes in. This is the coldest woman I have ever met. I really wanted to kick her out because of her totall indifference but since it was late and I wanted to release myself. What da... I went on with it. I felt that for the first time i am making love to a piece of wood. However, instead of finishing it quickly, I probably took one of the longest time to release.

However, she is not ugly or fat, it is just that she was so cool. This is the irony.. After everything was over, she had the cheek to gave me another number to call with her name on it, maybe she thought I had a good time. Looks like I am a good faker now. Now i realized she must be from another stable... I did not keep the number or her name . But within the 11 numbers, I remembered there was 888 in there. Does anyone know which stable this belong to?

Honestly, I am disappointed with the second Maria's session. I guess I will revert to lily and continue to search for alternative supply that is similar to lily's. We know that lily does not always have sufficient or stable supply of new girls.

I am just sharing my views and it is from my personal experience.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
xdarksongx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have good contacts for massage with happy ending in BJ?

Old 04-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by han2000 View Post
Did some browsing SBF before heading BJ. Equipped with several numbers to rescue my fire in case cannot find any release.

Decided to call Amy to try out the massage and the session was very relaxing. Shall not dwell too much on the process but a frank FR to support her.

Name: Amy
Look: 6.8 (got a little freckles but still OK)
Boob: handful B+
Roaming: Yes (give 100rmb)
Juagen HJ: 7/10
Overall Service: 8/10
Friendly: 8/10
Damage: RMB400 + RMB50 (taxi)

She can be contactable at +8613716000281

Hope to see Amy soon.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doggstyle69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my input:Tian Tian - lily,Bess- Fiona,Alice- Heidi
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksYVR View Post
Called up Fiona...recommendedBess ...Looks average...cuddle up to me, her terrificbreath...adampener...RTF NO....unless she improvespersonal hygiene.
Expected a lot from Bess due to high recommendation,just hype n agreed on hygiene part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinYo View Post
Call Lily gotfixed up with TianTian...Face: 9
Toeach his own, not a 9 for me, 6.5 - 7 at most. Recommended for Service
Quote:
Originally Posted by beijinger View Post
Alice fromhttp://nightlifeinbeijing.blog.com/
known the mamasan, Heidi,Alice is short ...her prettyface -Her bj is one ofthe best.
Looks is the better of the three it's a biggy for me. Service average,but agrees oneverything I ask for.Recommended for looks and good attitude.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inreality View Post
Yes, and it looks like the original photo was shot by a guy named Wu Rong from Beijing, so, what's your point?
My point is that I doubt this is the same girl as the one sent by the provider....
Old 07-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
inreality deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
My point is that I doubt this is the same girl as the one sent by the provider....
There is a lot of discussion of whether a photo is real. There is no doubt that most photos on the net are at most a "representation" of the actual provider and, at worst, a complete lie. The providers that are really a complete "bait and switch" are going to steal photos wherever they can find it. So, because you find photos in other areas doesn't, in itself, mean the photo of this provider was wrong. (I saw a picture on a Backpage ad in San Jose, CA last week that was of a provider represented in Beijing)
Look, I have no idea who showed up that was represented as "Ding Ding" when you saw "ding ding". All I can tell you is the girl that showed up at my hotel was the girl in the photo or a really, really good representation of the girl that I saw (so, what does it really matter?) and the girl represented as Yo Yo was definitely the same girl as the photo.
My best advice, if you are worried about bait and switch, the image lookup plug-in is a great tool. If you see that all of the photos are an obvious stolen photo then I would say buyer beware. My thoughts are that Beijing stables do not manage their websites constantly and will plug in one girl for another as needed or to satisfy customer requests. A couple of websites, that many on here legitimately say provide great service, use completely stolen photos. In my mind, the biggest lie describing women on the Asian websites is age and boob size. I think all of them exaggerate at least one cup size. I made it a point to say what I was looking for, not the specific name or number on their website. Age, looks, boobs, talents, etc- don't be shy and don't be too demanding, just be honest and talk. I think you will have better luck that way, I certainly did. I was highly surprised that the girls looked ANYTHING like the girls in the photos.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
keeleemee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by expat07 View Post
I have been a frequent lily customer in the these few years and occasionally crystal (don't hear much about her stable these days) So I am a little curious about the other services. I decided to expand my search to other OKTs.

I tried Fiona and Maria and I have to say that both ended with pretty big disappointments for different reasons. So I did not bother to remember any of the names and I want to share with bros who are spending their time in bejing.

Fiona sent me a girl ( I cannot remember her name here) who was formerly from lily's stable. Her services are not bad overall but I am disappointed because you can get her services in the past for 600+100 and now we are bring ripped off by Fiona for a 1000? Fiona claimed she is one of the best. Nonetheless, I still paid for it except that I am sored that Fiona charges us so much higher for the same quality where we can enjoy at a lower cost.

So my suggestion is we negotiate the charges with Fiona to make it lower and reasonable if she wants to continue to ply her trade in this forum.

Now with Maria's story. I had 2 girls from her.

The first girl was a very young looking but relatively short girl from sichuan. ( did not bother to remember the name). She is cute but when I saw her, I was worried that she was underrated( all of u know what concerns we have here). She repeated claimed that she is 19. But I just continue. She is definitely inexperienced which is not a problem for me. I did enjoy my time with her. She has big boobs, very smooth skin and a little fleshy. But tight.... And good. She did enjoy the session because I sensed her body responding. But she just looked so young. I feel a little guilty after.

So I called Maria again and ask for xiao ya. Maria called back and told me xiao ya could not work that day and offered another good one. I thought it should be good especially she mentioned that she is as good as xiao ya. Then this is where the biggest disappointment of my Beijing experience comes in. This is the coldest woman I have ever met. I really wanted to kick her out because of her totall indifference but since it was late and I wanted to release myself. What da... I went on with it. I felt that for the first time i am making love to a piece of wood. However, instead of finishing it quickly, I probably took one of the longest time to release.

However, she is not ugly or fat, it is just that she was so cool. This is the irony.. After everything was over, she had the cheek to gave me another number to call with her name on it, maybe she thought I had a good time. Looks like I am a good faker now. Now i realized she must be from another stable... I did not keep the number or her name . But within the 11 numbers, I remembered there was 888 in there. Does anyone know which stable this belong to?

Honestly, I am disappointed with the second Maria's session. I guess I will revert to lily and continue to search for alternative supply that is similar to lily's. We know that lily does not always have sufficient or stable supply of new girls.

I am just sharing my views and it is from my personal experience.
I hv the same unhappy session in Beijing with Lily girl.
On 4 Oct, from Tianjin to Beijing for one night, SMS lily in advance to confirm the girl can stay over night, actually ask tian tian or bing bing as most of the bros have good comments on them.
Lily text me said tian tian back home 回老家 due to eight day long holiday in China, she recommend 小娟,said she just worked no long ago, I asked to show photo on Internet , lily said she just workedvfor her, no photo yet. At midnight, meet her at hotel lobby, aboutb166 cm tall from 湖北,24 yr,presentable.
I thought I can enjoys with the girl to stay with me for one night in Beijing.
After first shot, we chik chat awhile to break the ice, within an hour, ask me to make love again, due to tired early morning join tour for sightseeing for whole day, cannot fire out .. So take a rest and sleep awhile, about midnight 4 o'clock, she said she not use to sleep with a man on the same bed??and ask me to let her go back! I told her I want to make one more love in the morning before she go back, but she said only bring two cd, she no more spare cd? I want her to stay till in the morning, but about 4:30am, she keep on asking me to let her go back, so I just let her go at 4:30 morning.
For overnight, 12-9am, rmb 1200 plus taxi 100' total 1300, lily said the girl can accompany you to eat lunch the next day if you want? But my over night only from 12- 4:30.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeleemee View Post
On 4 Oct, from Tianjin to Beijing for one night, SMS lily in advance to confirm the girl can stay over night, actually ask tian tian or bing bing as most of the bros have good comments on them.
Lily text me said tian tian back home 回老家 due to eight day long holiday in China, she recommend 小娟,said she just worked no long ago, I asked to show photo on Internet , lily said she just workedvfor her, no photo yet. At midnight, meet her at hotel lobby, aboutb166 cm tall from 湖北,24 yr,presentable.
After first shot, we chik chat awhile to break the ice, within an hour, ask me to make love again, due to tired early morning join tour for sightseeing for whole day, cannot fire out .. So take a rest and sleep awhile, about midnight 4 o'clock, she said she not use to sleep with a man on the same bed??and ask me to let her go back! I told her I want to make one more love in the morning before she go back, but she said only bring two cd, she no more spare cd? I want her to stay till in the morning, but about 4:30am, she keep on asking me to let her go back, so I just let her go at 4:30 morning.
For overnight, 12-9am, rmb 1200 plus taxi 100' total 1300, lily said the girl can accompany you to eat lunch the next day if you want? But my over night only from 12- 4:30.
Bro.. At least the girl is presentable and doesnt act like deadfish. I had numerous bad experience in Beijing that i gave up sex when im there.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 10-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
chitlom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
Just had a chat with Amy and she asked me to help her re-post my previous FR.

Anyone who is keen to try her sensual massage can contact her directly.
Has anyone tried Amy recently? Is her price 300RMB or 400RMB? And does anyone know if XiaoPan allows autoroam?
Old 10-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Redevil011 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitlom View Post
Has anyone tried Amy recently? Is her price 300RMB or 400RMB? And does anyone know if XiaoPan allows autoroam?
Amy charges 300 for massage, 100 for taxi and one hundred clothes off...

Xiao Pan allows auto roam (top)....
Old 10-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redevil011 View Post
Amy charges 300 for massage, 100 for taxi and one hundred clothes off...

Xiao Pan allows auto roam (top)....
thanks bro. any extra charge for Xiao Pan for clothes off? are her rates still: CNY200 for hour
CNY300 for 90 min
CNY400 for 120 min
Old 11-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

actually in beijing haidian district, there are many ''xiu xi suo'', shops for relax, on the outside look like massage shops but they provide sex service at 200rmb for bj and 400rmb for fj...hotel salons also provide sex ...
Old 12-10-2012, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeleemee View Post
Sorry to hear about your encounter. Bro inreality has earlier provided a fair opinion on whether the photographs on the service providers' websites are the real girls that one would get after making a pick on the web pages. Please believe me, the photos are either scanned from magazines or "plucked" from the websites.

When calling a service provider for a service lady, one does not know what to expect in terms of the quality of the girl he is going to get. Over the many years, I did not always get what I wanted, and the satisfaction rate hovered around 60%. The only small self assurance is to call the service provider who has better reputation by reading the FRs from the forum.

Amongst the service providers, Fiona, Xiaoyu, Lily, and Maria, I rate Lily's service to be the most reliable. The satisfaction rate on the girls' quality is the highest (still not 100%). She needs clear instruction and even with this, all depends on the availability of the girls she has at hand. Lily has a good control on her girls and they seldom give her problem by providing bad services.

Looking at the date of your post, you have asked for her service during the long National Day Holiday, and most of her girls must have left for home. She might not have enough girls to service her customers. If any of her customer is persistent to have a girl from her, she would have no choice but to "borrow" a girl from other service provider. In this case, the quality of the girl might be in question. This is a common practice amongst the service providers.

Cool down brother! She did not give you a "dead-fish" service, and I hoped that your first shot was a satisfying one. She has persistently asked you to let her go home is not right! even though she might have reasons best known to herself. In fact, You did not have to pay her in full on the amount she had agreed earlier on for overnight service, and if she makes noise, just pick up the phone and call Lily.

I hope you will have better services from any of the service providers.

Cheerio!

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 12-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One more suggestion before you ask for overnight service is to make sure you try that girl before and both of you know each other. At least she feel comfortable to be with you for the night. It is hard for young girl not in this trade before to sleep with a stranger who snore, demand a lot and cannot communicate well in mandarin.

Better still you can probably get better rate if you contact the girl directly. My experience if the girl is willing to give you her contact number after the first visit. Next time you can contact her directly and ask for ST or overnight service. Create a more romantic atmosphere, like have dinner together in the room, some wine and music, then overnight service.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
actually in beijing haidian district, there are many ''xiu xi suo'', shops for relax, on the outside look like massage shops but they provide sex service at 200rmb for bj and 400rmb for fj...hotel salons also provide sex ...
bro, have you tried any in that area? i'll be staying somewhere near to haidian, so maybe i can explore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1