The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Woman offering sexual services on Telegram: 'Outside of NTU? You pay for my Grab

double posted
Old 25-11-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clarence181198 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiepus View Post

She doing this for very long time already but recently got people leak cuz of some drama, she's quite green but BJ can go deep and her pussy really tight Manage to only try her twice cuz her slots really hard to get need to book a few weeks in advance oh well good times heard she MIA already
share tele link pls if have
Old 25-11-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clarence181198 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
Those jugs looks deadly! Anyone with info can pm?
can anyone share link if have or tele link
Old 25-11-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Cookiepus is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Woman offering sexual services on Telegram: 'Outside of NTU? You pay for my Grab

Up for her contact
Old 27-11-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deadstonehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Up for her contact
Share share leh.
Old 27-11-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 8
cookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud ofcookiepuss has much to be proud of
Quote:
Can don't zap me
Hey fucker... Why you so obsessed?!
Old 28-11-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Cookiepus is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiepuss View Post
Hey fucker... Why you so obsessed?!
Who?
Old 29-11-2023, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Just a gentle reminder brothers...if something seems too good to be true, it probably is

If anyone has a brain bigger than their no doubt also aptly called ^little brother^, they might easily ascertain that the basic post is a fake using an age old ad formatvand at keast 5 or 6 more OBVIOUS tells

Sigh...
Old 30-11-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 1
INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!

Wah, she looking for birth control pills.. damn.. how many guys raw her liao.. haha all becareful..
Old Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Johnlost is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is she still active
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1