The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Just sharing..

My favorite hotel Acacia

Bring girls back, they sure won't run hehehe.

330k a night with bathtub, swimming pool and nice scenery, really have mountain have sea

Friendly and helpful staffs with no hidden agenda.

Signal is weak there. Hence, your girl won't be ignoring you !
Location thanks in advance..
Old 29-08-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bpsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Any "clean" massage that got chance to ask for special ?

Any bro here know if I can ask the girl for special let say .... At indo thai massage ?

Thanks !
Old 29-08-2014, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
I did manage 1x hj at Indothai. But that's after many repeats with the same masseuse and milf too.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 29-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now in batam after more than 20 years. Used to frequent
Bovo ktv then.
Reached batam yesterday at 3pm local time .walked out get a cab pay 40000 for it.
Check it in formsa with help of bro nono map managed to find sedona by walking.
About 20 girls but none to my liking but eventually pick a 31 year old girl for 700000 bargain down from 800000.
Went back to hotel have 2 rounds within 1 hour. Not that bad the girl got good butt and b cup.
Went to eat crab steam fish sotong bakar otak near formosa and pay about 347000.
Went back to hotel and have another 2 rounds.
Girl service not that bad pay her 300000 tips.
4 rounds for a 50 year old man to me that is the first time after many years.

Today will try to vist the temple and roam around DC area will also try masssge there and maybe tonight will visit nonamr or alishaan.

Cheers
Old 29-08-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Location thanks in advance..
Jl. Ir. Sutami No 8 Sekupang , Batam 29422, Indonesia

http://www.wego.com.sg/hotels/indone...a-batam-796281

Look far but actually not, about 10-15mins ride. Just call for a bluebird cab from nagoya area to reach there for 50-60k (by meter).

At night 90% of the cab driver quote us foreigner 50k to anywhere around nagoya/jodoh/utama/penuin area

Came to know this hotel by the recommendation of a local taxi driver.
Old 29-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpsg View Post

Any bro here know if I can ask the girl for special let say .... At indo thai massage ?

Thanks !
You can forget it at these places...

Hotel 89 massage, SPorts, Sawadee, Indothai, Universal, and a few more that I forgotten the names...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I did manage 1x hj at Indothai. But that's after many repeats with the same masseuse and milf too.

You are lucky, if the boss knows, she is dead meat.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
There are many other hotels to choose from. Formosa is chosen by many becos of close proximity to many pick up joints. Of cos, it is a place that is "spoilt". Even massage too in that area. Due to high influx of foreigners.

Try Utama Hotel, also near a lot of massage joints and there are a few joints nearby too... Permah indah, Dolly... etc..
Thank you for the heads up in regards to the info that most of the Massage places(area) nearby Formosa has been "spoilt". The whole entire problem lies with me,i only prefer a "certain type of room" which ONLY Formosa has. It also happens that the entire Batam,ONLY Formosa has this type of room.i have also spend a substantial amount of time & effort to "re-defined" the room i frequently to suit my "personal" preference. i have been searching for alternatives since my 2nd trip to Batam but out of the hearsay 100s of hotels in Batam,none are suitable.

Yes,i do read about massage joints close by Utama in this thread. I think most articles i read on Massage places near Utma was originated from you and that there should be at least 10 massage place near to Utma Hotel,near enough for a stone throw. In my upcoming trip,i will go there to Recce even if i were to be staying in Formosa with the direction given from bro Tho66 pics.

Sept is coming,about time to start planning for my next trip too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara View Post
Wow...nice updated info...��
Hey,bro...good to see you are still around.

Quote:
Just sharing..

My favorite hotel Acacia

Bring girls back, they sure won't run hehehe.

330k a night with bathtub, swimming pool and nice scenery, really have mountain have sea

Friendly and helpful staffs with no hidden agenda.

Signal is weak there. Hence, your girl won't be ignoring you !
Wah!! Acacia near to Sekupang harbour area leh....about 40 plus min to NED or most regular joints. No wonder you so confident that the girls won't run...and have to agree with you the seaview of that area is good. Never been to Acacia tho,but been to KTM.

i believe for an "out of this world" feel and total mind relaxation,Sekupang area resort is definitely a good place to consider.

Quote:

Thanks !
Learned in Sillypore,every "clean" massage place will also have chance for special and i didn't know that it applies to Batam until recently too.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blinkblink7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

FR 280914

Booked a ferry ticket online batam fast ferry from habourfront
to habourbay . On a side note. ( got discount when booking online)

Reached habourbay call my driver drive me to hotel batam star.
Later in the night. Went to bluemoon for full body massage pick a girl name
Sofpe for hj 200rp nego to 150rp..

Next back to hotel brought 3 can of beer at 30rp
Watch tv and sleep

End of day 1
Old 29-08-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks !
try Delta at Nagoya hill..
Old 29-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Learned in Sillypore,every "clean" massage place will also have chance for special and i didn't know that it applies to Batam until recently too.
It reminds me I was once given BJ by a chinese milf, (age around 40, i guess) in one of the clean massage in tanjong pagar..

and then, the most memorable one should be one spa in somerset mall, by a malaysian chinese.. she gave me an unforgettable 'mandi kucing' (cat bath) experience, to trigger my horny mode and put the pricetag $100 for FJ after i cannot tahan her licking.. that's one expensive single FJ i ever paid and it went too quickly.. damn..

those are also the only two BJ i got without wearing the cap in sg... the common one in g-land, must wear cd,, no rasa at all.. still prefer ask the prc to lick the ball than give bj with cd..
Old 29-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
try Delta at Nagoya hill..
According to my friends, price has increased. Originally a 2+1 package without ear candle cost around 475k, now my friend took a 2+1 package + ear candle costed him 600 or 700k+ i believe..

Any bro know the actual cost currently?
Old 29-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Wah!! Acacia near to Sekupang harbour area leh....about 40 plus min to NED or most regular joints. No wonder you so confident that the girls won't run...and have to agree with you the seaview of that area is good. Never been to Acacia tho,but been to KTM.

i believe for an "out of this world" feel and total mind relaxation,Sekupang area resort is definitely a good place to consider.
That hotel located on a mini hill, the road to the hotel at night is quite dark, but when you reached the hotel and you looked down, you feel differently.
Old 29-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Jl. Ir. Sutami No 8 Sekupang , Batam 29422, Indonesia

http://www.wego.com.sg/hotels/indone...a-batam-796281

Look far but actually not, about 10-15mins ride. Just call for a bluebird cab from nagoya area to reach there for 50-60k (by meter).

At night 90% of the cab driver quote us foreigner 50k to anywhere around nagoya/jodoh/utama/penuin area

Came to know this hotel by the recommendation of a local taxi driver.
Wow!! Good information there,thank you very much,bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hotel 89 massage, SPorts, Sawadee, Indothai, Universal, and a few more that I forgotten the names...
Great! More Massage Places that do not offer special...mind if i ask,how much roughly is their massage per hour? Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
It reminds me I was once given BJ by a chinese milf, (age around 40, i guess) in one of the clean massage in tanjong pagar..

and then, the most memorable one should be one spa in somerset mall, by a malaysian chinese.. she gave me an unforgettable 'mandi kucing' (cat bath) experience, to trigger my horny mode and put the pricetag $100 for FJ after i cannot tahan her licking.. that's one expensive single FJ i ever paid and it went too quickly.. damn..

those are also the only two BJ i got without wearing the cap in sg... the common one in g-land, must wear cd,, no rasa at all.. still prefer ask the prc to lick the ball than give bj with cd..
Hehehe...thats the fun part about these non-special shops,you are getting special from shops that strictly DO NOT ALLOW Special service,hence you can be almost sure that the working ladies "mouth" are not as commonly used to make money. Their "holes" not as commonly poke...their breast not as commonly groped,hehehe....

My most memorable one was from a "famous" foot reflexology massage place where its advertise on local Sillypore magazines patronised mostly by ladies. During fingering,even tho she's already 30 plus,i practically need to be tactically struggling to poke just 1 finger into her love hole. So you can imagine how tight her vagina was when the FJ was done and i can see her shivering with orgasm almost very few mins during the bonk,hehehe...there was no price tag or price negotiation,but i still pay her S$100 during then. That is my best Massage Parlour bonk.

For G-land,i only visit once during young time. It was my birthday,and me and my frens were all half-drunk. My frens says they pay for me and jio me go visit a pros,i take up the challenge and went in to one of the fish tank house. End up i cannot even get an erection while in the room,money tho not paid by me all went wasted.(it was S$40 back then) Ever since that incident,i have not visit G-land for street walkers or into the licensed Aquarium farm house...lol.

Quote:
That hotel located on a mini hill, the road to the hotel at night is quite dark, but when you reached the hotel and you looked down, you feel differently.
Interesting place indeed. This hotel resort you recommend appears to be a rare place that not many will know or even commonly heard of. Are there any facilities in the hotel,eg. Massage Parlour,swimming pool,provision shops? I am guessing business must have been bad for a resort hotel not known by many...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 29-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Now in batam after more than 20 years. Used to frequent
Bovo ktv then.
Reached batam yesterday at 3pm local time .walked out get a cab pay 40000 for it.
Check it in formsa with help of bro nono map managed to find sedona by walking.
About 20 girls but none to my liking but eventually pick a 31 year old girl for 700000 bargain down from 800000.
Went back to hotel have 2 rounds within 1 hour. Not that bad the girl got good butt and b cup.
Went to eat crab steam fish sotong bakar otak near formosa and pay about 347000.
Went back to hotel and have another 2 rounds.
Girl service not that bad pay her 300000 tips.
4 rounds for a 50 year old man to me that is the first time after many years.

Today will try to vist the temple and roam around DC area will also try masssge there and maybe tonight will visit nonamr or alishaan.

Cheers
Camping here for more of your FR.

Hope your 2nd day will be better than the 1st.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkblink7 View Post

FR 280914

Booked a ferry ticket online batam fast ferry from habourfront
to habourbay . On a side note. ( got discount when booking online)

Reached habourbay call my driver drive me to hotel batam star.
Later in the night. Went to bluemoon for full body massage pick a girl name
Sofpe for hj 200rp nego to 150rp..

Next back to hotel brought 3 can of beer at 30rp
Watch tv and sleep

End of day 1
Hi Bro,the date as of this post is still Aug 2014,how come you have a Sept 2014 FR?

Lol...sorry,sorry....i am just pulling your leg...hope you don't mind,i know it must be a typo from your side,hope you have have a good Batam trip.

Thx for your info,i am going to check out the online Batam Fart ferry booking service now...cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1