The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold
FL gave 2nd shot for FREE

Visited an FL in Dome L yesterday. For the first time, I was allowed a 2nd shot for free as I came quite fast.

Told my friend about it, and he laughed saying that it is nothing unusual especially when one is good in bed and able to give the FL a good time.

How true is this? What are your experiences when getting a free 2nd shot from a FL?
Old 24-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL gave 2nd shot for FREE

Fwah! exactly the type of contact tat i want! Sic leh..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 24-10-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Touch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once, I banged the same ktv girl every time I go to ktv for almost a month.
That month maybe go 10 times or so.
1 night I left without extend to hotel with her.

Msg her say money depleted so cannot so careless anymore.
She say nvm, just come, won't charge, she enjoy also.
I really went, did 2 shots, gave her the last $100 or so I had on me.

Much easier to owe money than owe favour.
Old 24-10-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
hotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhotmeanshot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time when OT still popular, fk a ml there. She was so high till she said dont need to pay her. Felt paiseh, and paid her 3B
Old 25-10-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

I think nothing wrong. I encounter afew, did told them beforehand that i cum fast. They are okay with it and gave 2nd time FOC.
They also want to enjoy ma.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Yes must be regular. FL friend last time visit this FL make her squirt in the end she always give 2 shot But nowadays less common already
Old 25-10-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
desperatedickie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember long time back during the days when Health Centers were still around with malaysian MLs, I went for massage and opted for BJ cos she dun offer BBBJ and told me she used very thin condom.

After capping and blowing me, she raised her body and rode me and we went for the full deed, cumming in missionary. She only charged me for the BJ price and told me she also wanted to enjoy...
Old 25-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatedickie View Post
I remember long time back during the days when Health Centers were still around with malaysian MLs, I went for massage and opted for BJ cos she dun offer BBBJ and told me she used very thin condom.

After capping and blowing me, she raised her body and rode me and we went for the full deed, cumming in missionary. She only charged me for the BJ price and told me she also wanted to enjoy...
ML or FL are women too. They also have their needs. And if the chemistry is right, timing is right, all stars aligned, then u are the lucky star.
Old 26-10-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Not surprising at all. This is nothing, really.

If totally free 1st 2nd 3rd time, then she really likes you.
Old 26-10-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Long long time ago when i was working in China, i booked a WL for overnight at RMB 500.

We exchange contact after that and all subsequent bonks become FREE as she quit working as WL and dont want to take my money

She even treat me dinner and pay me

In the end I earn back what I have paid

Too bad it didn't last long because have to return to Singapore
Old 26-10-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
sean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant futuresean99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatedickie View Post

you bring back the best memories of mine!! those days HC are fun and full of chio bu from malaysia. Now is all fake pic on Fb and lure us to massage.....
Old 26-10-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Long long time ago when i was working in China, i booked a WL for overnight at RMB 500.

We exchange contact after that and all subsequent bonks become FREE as she quit working as WL and dont want to take my money

She even treat me dinner and pay me

In the end I earn back what I have paid

Too bad it didn't last long because have to return to Singapore
Power bro, envy you with your encounters.
Old 26-10-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Not surprising at all. This is nothing, really.

If totally free 1st 2nd 3rd time, then she really likes you.
If you made your ML like you and give her body to you, you can do anything you want. My current MLs allows me to have unlimited shots without extra if I can do it. But usually at most I can only manage 2 when I take her overnight, raw maybe can 3 lol. Actually if you chiong in Japan, many 90 min sessions are unlimited shots, but can you do it? Haha.
Old 26-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Visited an FL in Dome L yesterday. For the first time, I was allowed a 2nd shot for free as I came quite fast.

Told my friend about it, and he laughed saying that it is nothing unusual especially when one is good in bed and able to give the FL a good time.

How true is this? What are your experiences when getting a free 2nd shot from a FL?
Remembered back 1990s...the legal GL houses some FLs allowed 2 shots during CNY...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-10-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Remembered back 1990s...the legal GL houses some FLs allowed 2 shots during CNY...
过年给双数,不可以单数

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1