The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
model or not, i'm not very sure but she was an ex air stewardess....

went once, there's another lady in the shop wearing damn short skirt...

ex-stewardess selling pan cake ?
Are u talking about nook at bt timah, if yes must go there taste it out with their out pancakes..
Old 29-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Now at balestier hawker. Facing the lady selling pig organ soup. Got one more playing with kids. Both lady not bad.
Old 29-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 19
Linus has much to be proud ofLinus has much to be proud ofLinus has much to be proud ofLinus has much to be proud ofLinus has much to be proud ofLinus has much to be proud ofLinus has much to be proud ofLinus has much to be proud ofLinus has much to be proud of

Saturday was in Chinatown Pt, walked over to Hong Lim to have lunch and ended up eating the wanton noodle...the braless lady is still there hahaha and still triple A size but she is friendly.
Old 30-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Saturday was in Chinatown Pt, walked over to Hong Lim to have lunch and ended up eating the wanton noodle...the braless lady is still there hahaha and still triple A size but she is friendly.
Wow... Bro can share which stall

Is she milf
Old 30-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Ppl here xpect us to believe go buy fruits & within few hours manage to cum on her??!!!....
Old 06-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Got one helping at the stall tankee's roasted at pek kio hawker also not bad looking.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 09-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jackpot2881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Saw her with her bf during wee hours in the staircase before. Leaving gf home and going to get my car. Notice shadows inside so never push open the door but use the other stairs to get to the top floor. Then slowly open the door as quiet as possible. When I peek down they were already in the act. Have a good 10 mins view before walking down the stairs. She is clean shaven and that time still have not cut her hair short. I thought she will be shock to see me but she just act normal and what shock me is when I ask her haven open her stall she reply soon and ask me if I enjoy the show, she say she knew I'm there cos she can hear the door opening. She is still naked when talking to me. If I have not remember wrongly, she say her name is Kristen .
Old 11-05-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackpot2881 View Post
Saw her with her bf during wee hours in the staircase before. Leaving gf home and going to get my car. Notice shadows inside so never push open the door but use the other stairs to get to the top floor. Then slowly open the door as quiet as possible. When I peek down they were already in the act. Have a good 10 mins view before walking down the stairs. She is clean shaven and that time still have not cut her hair short. I thought she will be shock to see me but she just act normal and what shock me is when I ask her haven open her stall she reply soon and ask me if I enjoy the show, she say she knew I'm there cos she can hear the door opening. She is still naked when talking to me. If I have not remember wrongly, she say her name is Kristen .
=======
her wanton taste good due to cn juice (secret recipe)?
Old 26-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Saw one at the kopitiam near fernvale lrt selling 粽子 not bad looking.

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 27-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108463 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckytime View Post
LOL!!! Good to see you back bro..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
Jazzy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckytime View Post
Yes that one confirm china doll.. Look quite nice but only at most cup B..
Old 27-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

i was told by a friend amk blk 527 market got a corner stall selling kway chup, quite slutty milf...

wished can taste her zhup also

Ying Yi Kway Chap Braised Duck
Old 27-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
blowfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krombacher View Post
There is one chio drink counter staff at kim san leng at bukit panjang brangkit road.

I think she is a PRC, very fair and do not sound local.
Tats 259 you referring to... should be ah jie, height around 1.58m, small build, yes she from PRC
Old 28-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
panty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There one gal with very big boob at square2,selling umbrella just in front of mr bean.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1