The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 29-02-2020, 05:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Albertini333 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveforfun View Post
Play at own risk........hottest topic of saigon now.
Somehow most of the bros defending #2, just play with caution and at your own risk lah. Be it truth or sour grape, also don’t need bring family in. If you don’t trust the guy then can try it yourself, if you have doubt then play with care.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Raveforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertini333 View Post
Somehow most of the bros defending #2, just play with caution and at your own risk lah. Be it truth or sour grape, also don’t need bring family in. If you don’t trust the guy then can try it yourself, if you have doubt then play with care.
Bro, this is precisely my intention. Those stupid fools are defending her are those farker who spoilt them resulting in lousy service. Meaning paid her to let her sleep till certain time them HJ off and thats it. I really pity this farker.

#Always remember Fire need a starter to start. The starter now is l am infected by No 2 who claims no FJ with others.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieTan View Post
Must be you cant get grape says grape sour. Come on la. You just created this nick just to frame people izzit. Don't hide behind and talk cock la. And this is a B2B joint. Not a fucking joint. Don't need to boost how many time u did with who ever. Did you kena std from road side Indian FL? Why so careless. Aiyo... may god bless you
Dont talk cock lah.........you are the one with sour grape is it. Already bonk her raw liao whats the issues to result a sour situation like this?
Fire dont start by itself, now l blow up the issues because l am infected by this bitch who claims she dont do FJ to naive people like you and me. Which bro here never get FJ from the girls there before. Clean joint? Like real ah. Maybe you are the boss there trying to defend your reputation is it.

Play with cauition. Advoid cim or FJ raw with no2 for time being.
Old 29-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmen05 View Post
Well 2 really did fj it’s a cfm so bro what treatment you doing now ?
Bro, help exoose she did provide FJ to shut those stupid pig still thinking she is an angel. All bloody idiots must have issues with small head. Knn see angel liao no intention to bonk. Do just pm me. As mention l have rtm No 2 more then 20 in 1.5 month. After 4 rtm, we engage in FJ the rest of the time. Because of her looks and tight pussy.....l visit her almost every 2 or 3 days interval. Since FJ with her never engage anyone else. I am not married. But now got yellowish pass from small bird plus urinal pain. Went see doctor was diagnose as STDs now on medication. You too becareful.
Old 29-02-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakinone View Post
Morning went little saigon. Asked for 36 but counter say went back liao. Lucky got her wechat ask her then say have. Heng ar. Her service damn good. Very gfe. Miss her bj liao.

Number 36
Looks: 6.5
Boobs: Small
Massage: 7 (hardworking)
B2b: 7
Bbbj: 9 (best bbj experience I had so far. Will keep give eye contact. Left 1 point is if she starts moaning. Hahaha.)

Can find her if you want Bbbj. Need wechat can pm me. Dont know why counter say don't have also lor. Kns. 😂
This is because quite sometime back got people expose her for STDs because she have rashes all over her body. She provide FJ also.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Dont talk cock lah.........you are the one with sour grape is it. Already bonk her raw liao whats the issues to result a sour situation like this?
Fire dont start by itself, now l blow up the issues because l am infected by this bitch who claims she dont do FJ to naive people like you and me. Which bro here never get FJ from the girls there before. Clean joint? Like real ah. Maybe you are the boss there trying to defend your reputation is it.

Play with cauition. Advoid cim or FJ raw with no2 for time being.
Hi Bro Raveforfun

I agreed with you!
Little Saigon 1 (near Banglok Spa) is not a clean place.If you have good chemistry and sweet talk with the girls,u are 99.9% that you can get FJ.But you must standby CD.They said they never do FJ.But inside,all services are available.
If you dare to take the risk,u carry on and please be safe!...Take care!🤗😀
Old 29-02-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You really sibey free. Can create so many clone acct. you’re sure gonna get into deep shit. Again. Go f yourself.
Old 29-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 19
JackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to beholdJackieTan is a splendid one to behold

So many clone account here. Poor guy have STD because he didn't use his brain anyhow raw with so many street hookers or ladyboy. Play safe always. Now kena still machiam so happy. 40 plus years old still behave like a kid. If u really kena faster go treatment and stop bullshitting here and claimed you kena std from gals there. Go f spider la
Thanx to all Bros who UP me...
Old 29-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieTan View Post
So many clone account here. Poor guy have STD because he didn't use his brain anyhow raw with so many street hookers or ladyboy. Play safe always. Now kena still machiam so happy. 40 plus years old still behave like a kid. If u really kena faster go treatment and stop bullshitting here and claimed you kena std from gals there. Go f spider la
Dont just bark like a dog. Because of a whore condem other bros. You must be one of the owner of saigon trying to save your reputatiom is it. I never see doctor how the fark l know is STD. Play safe always ..... yeah...will takenote. If l bullshit ....... get this pierce of shit go for check up then talk. Oh ya dont think you have my photo can threaten me.

To all bros.....nvr add the girls on wechat. If really add dont put photo. I send one photo of mine when l was happily with her. Now issues escalted broadcast my photo out.

Always remember Fire dont start by itself. She never do FJ no one will expose her. It takes two hand to clap too.
Old 29-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
You really sibey free. Can create so many clone acct. you’re sure gonna get into deep shit. Again. Go f yourself.
Dont another farker trying to protect a whore. Clone account? Loom at the year join of those never support your favorite No 2. Knn......must be one her regular that book her just to let her sleep till time upz do a HJ for you. I really pity you to believe she dont do FJ or you are not her type at all.

Fire dont start without material. If she really clean this issues wont be raised
Old 29-02-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont another farker trying to protect a whore. Clone account? Loom at the year join of those never support your favorite No 2. Knn......must be one her regular that book her just to let her sleep till time upz do a HJ for you. I really pity you to believe she dont do FJ or you are not her type at all.

Fire dont start without material. If she really clean this issues wont be raised
LOL. Piciak lobang. So u venting your anger coz you’re one also that book and let her slp and in the end only kena HJ? Then keep asking who got FJ? Damn pity u sia. One big man like that tarnishing a weak women reputation who’s just there to earn money. Stop behaving like a kid la. Throw men’s face. Pui.

Even I’m the poor bloke like u mentioned book and only got HJ. I happy. I gam wan. I eh tahan. Knn. Cheap fuck pay RM still kpkb so much. Lup sup. Hokkien say cannot play don’t come out play. Sour grape.
Old 29-02-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
LOL. Piciak lobang. So u venting your anger coz you’re one also that book and let her slp and in the end only kena HJ? Then keep asking who got FJ? Damn pity u sia. One big man like that tarnishing a weak women reputation who’s just there to earn money. Stop behaving like a kid la. Throw men’s face. Pui.

Even I’m the poor bloke like u mentioned book and only got HJ. I happy. I gam wan. I eh tahan. Knn. Cheap fuck pay RM still kpkb so much. Lup sup. Hokkien say cannot play don’t come out play. Sour grape.
Dont just talk only lah.....eh tahan.....gam wan..... mb must be those cock cant stand thats why only need HJ. In JB dont use RM than use USD ah. Pcb talk only. Sour soup never do HJ like you only l agreed. Knn, fart her kenna STDs still sour soup simi. Moreover if she dont provide FJ to me l can always find other girls waste time with her for what. Ask this bitch to go check up, else dont bother to work.

Pcb....wait till the day you kenna from this whore, we shall see you keep quiet or not.

Nb untill now still dont understand this is a warning to all. They can choose to believe or carry on visiting her. Whats the big fuss then.
Old 29-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LefthandGrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We all know who is the real barker here. Really disgrace guys. Come here play for fun nia, wana tarnish people. Sick heart, your this attitude will get karma very soon. The way you put it across is different. Like all out wana hurt her. Thats why we not stupid and see through all. All these tactic i saw before liao in other threads. Really bullshit. Guys go try her, U will know.

If so many defending her? Why? Some falsehood here thats why. Limbei lurk so long also dont come kpkb. You must be young, mature adults dont do this. Cheapskate sia.
Old 29-02-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
No2 have sg bf still do fj? Haha
Old 29-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont just talk only lah.....eh tahan.....gam wan..... mb must be those cock cant stand thats why only need HJ. In JB dont use RM than use USD ah. Pcb talk only. Sour soup never do HJ like you only l agreed. Knn, fart her kenna STDs still sour soup simi. Moreover if she dont provide FJ to me l can always find other girls waste time with her for what. Ask this bitch to go check up, else dont bother to work.

Pcb....wait till the day you kenna from this whore, we shall see you keep quiet or not.

Nb untill now still dont understand this is a warning to all. They can choose to believe or carry on visiting her. Whats the big fuss then.

Lol. Wan ppl respect you then first learn how to respect ppl la. No need talk so much. Buay geh yan meet at JB. I anytime on you.

If you really kena STD. Means heaven got eyes sia. How much I hope u really kena. Your mother shld have swallowed.

Last edited by Overconfident; 29-02-2020 at 07:09 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1