The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
detconan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

total newbb... May i know whats BY?? Slowly learning all the jargons
Old 24-01-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
supercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of lightsupercm is a glorious beacon of light

by = bao yang
Old 24-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.... what is BY ?
Old 24-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyRealName View Post
I used to have a malaysian chinese 21 yo model who is here to start fashion design in NAFA, but I found out a couple weeks into BY her that she already had an older SG BF and thus is two-timing. So I cut her off. I swear off malaysian chinese girl after that.
Dear Bro NotMyRealName,

No big deal n no need to take it so personally. No need to swear off any ethnic group or nationality.

Over 50% of legal wives and GFs/mistresses/lovers in LT relationship cheat, regardless of their race, nationality, religion, creed, occupation, educational level, etc. Women cheat as much as men, but are much better in concealing...

Those women who hv not cheated are so old, so ugly n so hideous looking that they can't get any men to fuck them, even if they pay.

Monogamy is most unnatural for all humans, evolutionarily, genetically, spiritually, emotionally and biologically...it has been imposed by culture, society, religion and reinforced by Women's Charter in our tiny island state.

I am just a woman with a healthy respect for science: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/06/21/op...gamy-marriage/

Monogamy is not hardwired in either men or women: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...r-reveals.html

Therefore, we need to make our women emotionally, sexually and financially addicted to us, to lessen their chances of cheating. I hv been obsessed with how to make women sexually addicted. It's part art n part science...the secret is intense n prolonged penetrative vaginal orgasms. Fingers n toys r not good enough.

However, nothing is foolproof, we must continue to verify n monitor...using every means at our disposal.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by detconan View Post
total newbb... May i know whats BY?? Slowly learning all the jargons
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercm View Post
by = bao yang
Quote:
Originally Posted by UbErZoNe View Post
Yes.... what is BY ?
BY = Bao Yang 包养

It literally means that you provide for her complete n all (包) needs, financial, emotional n sexual needs, and in return, her time, body n pussy are yours EXCLUSIVELY.

If she continues to work, even part-time, it's NOT BY.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 24-01-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are right bro WB. I don't look for MY/SG girls more of reasons as below.

I swear off them more from the sense that what they are asking for and what they offer is unbalanced, and given their local knowledge and they being from MY seems to fuel their unrealistic demand. We have better choice elsewhere.

The local SG girl is another situation, they usually have curfew and have to be home well before midnight to be mama's homely girl. So they are off my radar as well.
Old 27-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyRealName View Post
You are right bro WB. I don't look for MY/SG girls more of reasons as below.

I swear off them more from the sense that what they are asking for and what they offer is unbalanced, and given their local knowledge and they being from MY seems to fuel their unrealistic demand. We have better choice elsewhere.

The local SG girl is another situation, they usually have curfew and have to be home well before midnight to be mama's homely girl. So they are off my radar as well.
Dear Bro NotMyRealName,

One man's meat is another man's poison. This is complicated by the Rashomon Effect hahaha.

There is an esteemed bro, whom I hv known for almost 5 yrs, who is very satisfied n is in love w/ his Msian Chn GF, who is currently pregnant w/ his child. She is emotionally, sexually n financially addicted to him haha. He has a 2nd mistress, also a Msian Chn.

Also, If you ask many Ang Mohs living here in SG, they will tell u how happy they r w/ their SG GFs, wives or mistresses.

Before I started BY-ing, I used to meet up w/ Nat, a local FL, in 2008 n early 2009. She told me abt her girlfriend, a local Chn aged 23, who was being kept by a 73 or 74 Yo Ang Moh from Northern Europe. Her GF was very satisfied.

Why r many prettier n better educated local gals attracted to Ang Moh men, some of whom r old, ugly, fat, bald, poorly educated n not so well to do?

It's most ironic that ur local gals n Ang Moh men don't even know the real reason. Very few people really understand how attraction works. But everything happens to work like magic hahaha.

IMHO, THE secret is this: These Ang Moh men, regardless of their looks, weight, height, age, social n economic status, educational level, character, etc., believe, in their subconscious mind, that their race confers an absolute superiority over our local girls. In other words, when interacting w/ all locals, they display their high value in their behaviours, eye contact, voice, words, body language, so on n so forth. When they display high value, appear hard to get, the local girls chase them. Landing an Ang Moh BF is a trophy for our local gals hahaha. That is how attraction works. Of course, if they can't give their women regular PVOs, the RS will eventually fail, hahaha.

BTW, there is a bro who went to XTD at the Verge, against my sincere advice, was most disappointed w/ the quality of gals there. They all CMI, he texted me, hahaha. I told u so!!

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 27-01-2014 at 03:58 PM.
Old 28-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Whoa bro WB! I love Malaysian Chinese. Sometimes when you have seen and tried too many eg PRCs, Taiwanese, SGP and Koreans; you will know what type(s) suits you best.

Malaysian gals are simply sensual, loyal and once in love with you can allow you to do almost everything to her. Money will never be an issues to her once in love or if you are someone she likes. However, if she doesn't like you at all, stay far far away.

This is at least my opinion - agree to disagree and one man's meat is another poison.

Cheers!
LDH

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
There is an esteemed bro, whom I hv known for almost 5 yrs, who is very satisfied n is in love w/ his Msian Chn GF, who is currently pregnant w/ his child. She is emotionally, sexually n financially addicted to him haha. He has a 2nd mistress, also a Msian Chn.

Cheers!

Bro WB

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 28-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Whoa bro WB! I love Malaysian Chinese. Sometimes when you have seen and tried too many eg PRCs, Taiwanese, SGP and Koreans; you will know what type(s) suits you best.

Malaysian gals are simply sensual, loyal and once in love with you can allow you to do almost everything to her. Money will never be an issues to her once in love or if you are someone she likes. However, if she doesn't like you at all, stay far far away.

This is at least my opinion - agree to disagree and one man's meat is another poison.

Cheers!
LDH
Dear Bro LDH,

Yes, Msian Chn girls are wonderful! They r sexy n very, very orgasmic.

BTW, I think you also know who this esteemed bro is hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. ..

Good evening,

I'm organizing an outing to Dynasty Classic 2nd fl Peace Centre HH 6:00 PM tomorrow.

Expense per pax is $60-70? Booking is $150.

If you're interested, PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 28-01-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Booking = gals yar?
No more $100/-?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Expense per pax is $60-70? Booking is $150.

Cheers!

Bro WB

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Booking = gals yar?
No more $100/-?
Still $100 for HH on weekdays I think.

Wishing u and everyone here at SBF a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New year!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-02-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

any upcoming plans for ktv outings?? w0uld like to be sh0wn the way...etc
Old 01-02-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mango1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro WB,

Please count me in for any future outing, I would love to learn from you. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by detconan View Post
any upcoming plans for ktv outings?? w0uld like to be sh0wn the way...etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mango1980 View Post
Hi Bro WB,

Please count me in for any future outing, I would love to learn from you. Thanks.
Dear bros detconan n Mango1980,

Tks so much for ur interest.

Pls indicate if ur interest is in high end joints or less expensive ones such as .PM ur HP if genuinely interested.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 01-02-2014, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mango1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro warbirds,

I m fine with both. But high end one maybe one or twice a month. Thanks
Old 01-02-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

me too.... though can't too often on the high end ones...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1