The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good morning!

I had to go to Gotham City 3 weeks ago for urgent business n personal affairs. Now for the good news.

I will return to SG in less than a week.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints:

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints:

A) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9-9:30pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

B) SH at P8 n Lido or other high end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. I hv balance n expense per pax is as low as $70!

I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your interest, option A or B, or both.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, any early HH joints to recommend that start from 2-3pm?
Old 18-11-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon!

I'm back in SG.

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints:

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. I hv balance n expense per pax is as low as $70!

I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your interest, option A or B, or both.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Good morning!

To all bros,

I want to be brutally honest n controversial again. Here is a litmus test of how much you value yourself as a MAN and your true level of self mastery.

Will you be insecure and jealous when you know other men (including your friends) are hitting on your wives/GFs/mistresses/lovers/er nai constantly? What if you find out that the girl/woman you like or love very much is being fxxked by other man (men)?

Be honest w/ yourself.

If your answer is YES, you will need to improve your confidence, self assurance, self esteem, self mastery, and mindset/meta frame.

If the gal is merely a potential GF w/ whom you have not had a sexual relationship, you need even more help!! Getting jealous over someone who is NOT even your gal is ridiculous.

If your answer is NO, never, congrats! Your awesome MANLY behaviour n mindset hv earned my highest respect!! I would like u to be my mentor.

If your girl/woman is very attractive, many men will salivate over her good looks and sexy figure. And they will try very hard to get into her pants.

If you're the prize n have higher value than she, why would u be jealous or insecure? Actually it would be depressing if very few men are salivating over her everyday. It means she is unattractive.

If your woman has been fxxking another man. Just walk away. It's her big loss n she is NOT good enough for u. It's a great blessing because you hv many younger n prettier girls of your type eagerly waiting for u...

I just received the following on the subject of jealousy, one of the biggest relationship killers.

How to Lose a Woman - Fast!

Are you the jealous type?

I hope not!

Jealousy is one of the quickest and surest ways to get DUMPED.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. It indicates a lack of confidence on your part. By acting in a jealous fashion you're essentially "telling her" that you don't feel worthy of her love, and that you're worried she's going to find one of the many, many guys out there who are "better than" you.

Not to mention the fact that it's an incredibly annoying personality trait!

Never forget that women are attracted to CONFIDENCE in men. If a woman realizes that you're lacking in self-confidence then she'll lose respect for you. And if she doesn't respect you, she can't love you. And every time you act like a jealous idiot, you lose more of that respect.

Now don't try to tell me that you're the "jealous type" not because of a lack of confidence, but because you really love and care about her. Or because you can't trust her. I'm not buying it... and she won't either.

Jealousy is about YOU and your feelings of insecurity - your lack of confidence - your feelings of inferiority. And it's your problem. It has nothing to do with her. (And if you really can't trust her, then why are you wasting your time. Find someone that you can trust!)

So what do you do if you ARE the jealous type?

Well, since you know that acting in a jealous fashion will push her away from you, and acting in a confident fashion will draw her toward you (by increasing her respect for you), then...

... ACT CONFIDENT.

Let her do whatever she wants. Give her all the freedom she wants. Don't complain when she goes out with her friends. Smile when she says she's going to have lunch with her old boyfriend. Encourage her to go to that male strip club. Proudly display your confidence to her.

And know that ACTING CONFIDENT in the face of these circumstances (which make most men jealous) will actually draw her to you. By doing this, you're essentially turning a negative personality trait (jealousy) into a positive personality trait (self-confidence).

You should welcome these types of situations and view them as OPPORTUNITIES to display your confidence to her... and to draw her closer to you.

So the next time you start feeling those pangs of jealousy, and you start to worry, and you start getting anxious, and nervous -- remember this article and think...

"Awesome! This is an excellent opportunity for me to display my confidence, to set myself apart from all those other guys, and to blow her mind."

Powerful Stuff!

Allen Thompson

Your comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 24-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Like a pro.. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning!

To all bros,

I want to be brutally honest n controversial again. Here is a litmus test of how much you value yourself as a MAN and your true level of self mastery.

Will you be insecure and jealous when you know other men (including your friends) are hitting on your wives/GFs/mistresses/lovers/er nai constantly? What if you find out that the girl/woman you like or love very much is being fxxked by other man (men)?

Be honest w/ yourself.

If your answer is YES, you will need to improve your confidence, self assurance, self esteem, self mastery, and mindset/meta frame.

If the gal is merely a potential GF w/ whom you have not had a sexual relationship, you need even more help!! Getting jealous over someone who is NOT even your gal is ridiculous.

If your answer is NO, never, congrats! Your awesome MANLY behaviour n mindset hv earned my highest respect!! I would like u to be my mentor.

If your girl/woman is very attractive, many men will salivate over her good looks and sexy figure. And they will try very hard to get into her pants.

If you're the prize n have higher value than she, why would u be jealous or insecure? Actually it would be depressing if very few men are salivating over her everyday. It means she is unattractive.

If your woman has been fxxking another man. Just walk away. It's her big loss n she is NOT good enough for u. It's a great blessing because you hv many younger n prettier girls of your type eagerly waiting for u...

I just received the following on the subject of jealousy, one of the biggest relationship killers.

How to Lose a Woman - Fast!

Are you the jealous type?

I hope not!

Jealousy is one of the quickest and surest ways to get DUMPED.

Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. It indicates a lack of confidence on your part. By acting in a jealous fashion you're essentially "telling her" that you don't feel worthy of her love, and that you're worried she's going to find one of the many, many guys out there who are "better than" you.

Not to mention the fact that it's an incredibly annoying personality trait!

Never forget that women are attracted to CONFIDENCE in men. If a woman realizes that you're lacking in self-confidence then she'll lose respect for you. And if she doesn't respect you, she can't love you. And every time you act like a jealous idiot, you lose more of that respect.

Now don't try to tell me that you're the "jealous type" not because of a lack of confidence, but because you really love and care about her. Or because you can't trust her. I'm not buying it... and she won't either.

Jealousy is about YOU and your feelings of insecurity - your lack of confidence - your feelings of inferiority. And it's your problem. It has nothing to do with her. (And if you really can't trust her, then why are you wasting your time. Find someone that you can trust!)

So what do you do if you ARE the jealous type?

Well, since you know that acting in a jealous fashion will push her away from you, and acting in a confident fashion will draw her toward you (by increasing her respect for you), then...

... ACT CONFIDENT.

Let her do whatever she wants. Give her all the freedom she wants. Don't complain when she goes out with her friends. Smile when she says she's going to have lunch with her old boyfriend. Encourage her to go to that male strip club. Proudly display your confidence to her.

And know that ACTING CONFIDENT in the face of these circumstances (which make most men jealous) will actually draw her to you. By doing this, you're essentially turning a negative personality trait (jealousy) into a positive personality trait (self-confidence).

You should welcome these types of situations and view them as OPPORTUNITIES to display your confidence to her... and to draw her closer to you.

So the next time you start feeling those pangs of jealousy, and you start to worry, and you start getting anxious, and nervous -- remember this article and think...

"Awesome! This is an excellent opportunity for me to display my confidence, to set myself apart from all those other guys, and to blow her mind."

Powerful Stuff!

Allen Thompson

Your comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 25-11-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Morning bro WB, I'm kind of interested in joining your conquests. May I know how can I get in touch with you?
Old 27-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Like a pro.. LOL
Bro, I'm a learner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
Morning bro WB, I'm kind of interested in joining your conquests. May I know how can I get in touch with you?
Bro, pls PM ur contact info.

Good morning!

One can read all the books, watch all the video, and hv all the practices n sexploits. And be as rich as a king. And has had sexual RS w/ 10,000 girls/women. But if one doesn't TRULY believe he has more social/sexual value than his dream gal or 'Special One,' for whatever reason, he will fail w/ HER. History is replete w/ such sad examples.

Nothing is going to help him. Not fame, power, status, money, great looks n body of Adonis, sexual skills n stamina...

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 30-11-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Good morning!

A long lost young bro contacted me two days ago n wanted to go HH today. We last met on 5 March, 2015 at Lido HH. I remember the date because that was the day I first booked my yr 96 LP.

I'm organizing a HH outing to China Doll 7th fl at Peace Centre today. 5-5:30PM to 9PM. Estimated expense per pax is $50 n tips for butterfly is $20-50.

Pls confirm asap. PM me.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 05-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I hv a wechat grp w/ 50 like minded bros. Name of the grp? Badass Gentlemen of course!

A few days ago we were discussing man woman relationship, female attraction and what girls/women really crave, deep in the primitive parts of their brains (as opposed to the more advanced, conscious parts).

I like to summarize my sincere beliefs:

1) What a gal consciously wants n what her primitive brain wants are very different...knowing n acting on this is THE secret.

2) Deep in her primitive brain, she is searching and testing to see which man has the most self mastery n is the most trustworthy n dependable. It's a matter of life n death for her and her offspring.

3) Modern society is evolving too fast, much faster than our primitive brains can evolve n adapt. Hence we see so much misery n discord in man woman relationship. And most people don't get it.

4) A gal will never be truly attracted to a man who is chasing her n offering her big buck. I'm talking abt her primitive brain which is much more powerful than her more modern brain. If a man is wealthy n has high social/sexual value n awesome masculine character traits including self mastery, she will be greatly attracted and will chase him!!

5) Power in a relationship lies in the hand of the person who cares less. A healthy woman always wants her man to have the power. She wants to be submissive to him.

6) Be detached and non reactive to your dream gal's words and actions. If you are happy when she calls u, you're needy. Because your happiness depends on her behavior. Get it?

7) It means she has power over you. She can sense it in your voice!! Then she will lose attraction for u. Yup, you won't even know why. It's even more difficult to hide your emotions in a face to face situation. Your body language will be more revealing.

8) If a gal (including your special one) leaves you for whatever reason, let her go. You walk away, never look back. It's her loss! If you try to get her back, you're needy. BTW, THE best way to get your ex wife/GF/mistress/lover back is NOT to get her back.

9) Never chase a girl. Never be impatient, needy, insecure and jealous.

10) A man is always the PRIZE to his dream/special gal. If he doesn't believe he is, in his primitive brain, his relationship w/ her will fail, eventually. I'm 100% certain of this.

11) As for the type of gal I like to have a LT relationship with, I look at her in totality, holistically, taking into account every factor, every trait n every feature, the past, present n future...not just her looks, figure and pussy but also her facial micro expressions, voice, gait, character, personality, education level, etc.

12) Last but not least, the number of past sexual partners of a girl/woman is the most powerful predictor of her loyalty and fidelity to her new LT partner. There are ways with which a man can determine w/ fair accuracy the past sexual partners of any girl/woman. I need to find and read the article.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-12-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all bros!

I hv not organized as many outings recently because of my many commitments. I shall resume my outings asap.

I just posted the following on my other thread:

Some time ago a 'lower than N level bro,' a self proclaimed eugenics authority, posted on this thread that women are attracted to men w/ superior male genes or SMG. I agreed w/ him 100%. That is where our similarity ends.

Then he went on to ridicule me as having inferior male genes because I often write long paragraphs!! I could confidently say that he was full of BS.

I later opined that the following MAN might be considered by most healthy heterosuxal SYTs n women to hv SMG.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

Usually, it will take time and some stressful situations for u to demonstrate that you are indeed such a rare PRIZE. You must be perceived to be such a man when first meeting a dream gal or, if you're not, you are actively working to becoming such a man. Be very ambitious n bold. Not delusional though.

Your mindset n emotional control is the key. You're the prize. You show your social courage, dominance n high status. And your unflappable demeanor, voice tonality and body language. You must also be very comfortable in ur own skin, be very assertive when you're right, and yet humble. And being witty n smart.

Of course SMG may be in the eye of the beholder.

Here is a man who thinks he has SMG.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7338821.html

BTW, I'm a gene believer too...

Comments? Your own version of a man w/ SMG??

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all bros!

I hv not organized as many outings recently because of my many commitments. I shall resume my outings asap.

I just posted the following on my other thread:

Some time ago a 'lower than N level bro,' a self proclaimed eugenics authority, posted on this thread that women are attracted to men w/ superior male genes or SMG. I agreed w/ him 100%. That is where our similarity ends.

Then he went on to ridicule me as having inferior male genes because I often write long paragraphs!! I could confidently say that he was full of BS.

I later opined that the following MAN might be considered by most healthy heterosuxal SYTs n women to hv SMG.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

Usually, it will take time and some stressful situations for u to demonstrate that you are indeed such a rare PRIZE. You must be perceived to be such a man when first meeting a dream gal or, if you're not, you are actively working to becoming such a man. Be very ambitious n bold. Not delusional though.

Your mindset n emotional control is the key. You're the prize. You show your social courage, dominance n high status. And your unflappable demeanor, voice tonality and body language. You must also be very comfortable in ur own skin, be very assertive when you're right, and yet humble. And being witty n smart.

Of course SMG may be in the eye of the beholder.

Here is a man who thinks he has SMG.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7338821.html

BTW, I'm a gene believer too...

Comments? Your own version of a man w/ SMG??

Cheers!

Bro WB
I totally agree with this. Not just attractive to women from ktvs or whatsoever, also can be considered by them to be of a marriage material. Not having ego over the clouds and by displaying traits of an alpha male
Old 31-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
I totally agree with this. Not just attractive to women from ktvs or whatsoever, also can be considered by them to be of a marriage material. Not having ego over the clouds and by displaying traits of an alpha male
Bro,

Tks for your post!

Good morning to all bros!

We must learn to embrace n love change and uncertainty.

Less than two months ago, most people in the world thought that Hillary Clinton was a shoo-in to be the next president of the United States.

I was ridiculed when I told many friends n kaki that Trump was my man n he would be the next great president haha. I paid usd 184 for the official certified autographed edition of The Art of the Deal.

Six months ago, I didn't know the existence of my TW gal and my two current LPs.

I'm looking forward to the new year w/ excitement, confidence, joy and gratitude.

I don't know if my yr 97 LP KT, a tall, strong SYT w/ big firm ass n big natural boobs, will bear me a strong, smart n masculine son or not. But I accept whatever happens w/ gratitude. It's predestined. There is always a younger, prettier n healthier SYT around the corner.

Happy and Prosperous New Year to all bros!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Guys, any early HH joints to recommend that start from 2-3pm?
So far i only know Sgktv at geylang lor27 (prc gals) abd phoenix at little india (viet gals)... in fact i'm looking for other alternative cos these two place abit sian liao though still fun.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Happy CNY and Huat Ah to all dear bros!

I hv a SH outing to Lido tomorrow. Pls confirm asap. Look up option B for potential expenses.

You're not obligated to book anyone if all the gals don't meet your high standards. I may not book anyone myself. I merely want to meet like-minded bros.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Good morning to all bros and samsters!

A big thank you to those who have posted here.

I wish I could give rep points to all of you. But I could only do so once every 24 hours.

I hv some thoughts on the article by relationship guru and breakup coach Eddie Corbano.

"If I'd ever lose you, I would die."

This is one of the worst things that you can say to your partner.

I agree w/ him 100%.

You don't even need to verbalize it to your wife/GF/mistress. Merely harboring such thoughts or emotions, even briefly, would be enough to make you instantly repulsive to her. She could feel your negative thoughts and emotions from your eyes, facial micro-expressions, body language and voice tonality...

It's all about ur mindset. You must never be insecure, needy or jealous. Or believe that she has higher social n sexual value than you. And you must always keep your power in the rs. Be the one who cares less.

Never be fearful of losing her. Never. Because if you're fearful, you will lose her. Even if you don't lose her, both of u will be miserable.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Second hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy for as long as possible.

The two types of joints:

Expense per pax $25-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking $300. Some gals may want $500! If I hv a balance, expense per pax could be as low as $70!

There is now an option C. Sitting in the hall, during HH or SH, at Peace Centre joints. It's very cheap if you order only beer or tea. I drink only water. No need to hang flowers. Just get gals to sit w/ you, butterfly or booking. I can tolerate smoking in such open space.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your interest, option A or B or C, or all three.

BTW, I go to Peace Centre joints for recce 3-4 times a week. I just walk around all the joints, trying to see as many girls/women as possible. You may join me. It's FOC. Sometimes I need to see 100-500 or more to meet one I really like.

I have an outing to Dynasty for HH tomorrow, Friday. Confirm asap if you're interested.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1