The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
Zepil99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
If you are from sg or my (mostly asean and western europe too).. relax man, just like hordes of other tourists. NO need for visa, your concern shd be just enough bts to cheong. Enjoy
thanks for the info bro. guess i got the wrong info froma taxi driver...
Old 15-07-2007, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
berber is Cool - loads of Potential

Agogo tread very quiet ah....
let me up up abit.....
any one any updates on AGOGO in bkk?????
personally still like soi cowboy better.
I feel the place like slower pace, more to my liking.....
NANA too fast pace liao, gals come and goes too fast.....
hahahah
have to upgrade my scanner and mind maybe....
or i'm too old liao.....
damn it....
Old 16-07-2007, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
ivor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, been to Nana PLaza on Sat night and Sun night..
2 nites at Rainbow4...

Nite 1:
2 drinks + 1 lady drink + Bar fine = 900++ (gave 1000 as whole, waitress pester for 100 baht tip which i refuse).
Girl is Amp, ST for 1500 pass 12midnight...service wise is below average.

NIte 2:
1 drinks + 1 lady drink + Bar fine = 860
Same girl Amp, ST 2000 early 9pm....just feel bored as I am alone thus just jio her again.
Service...below average.

Overall feel is that Rainbow 4 got a few gems out of 40girls but i suspect their servcie standard are below average. Seriously, our G land is not bad and affordable.

It's freaking expensive here for ST or LT.
Paying S$120+ to S$140+ per ST service here is almost the same as on our shore. And our shore provide average, if not above average service.

Anyway, here for fun...just try and see what else i can get....let's enjoy.
Staying at Town Lodge alone... Cheers...
Old 16-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivor View Post
Hi, been to Nana PLaza on Sat night and Sun night..
2 nites at Rainbow4...

Nite 1:
2 drinks + 1 lady drink + Bar fine = 900++ (gave 1000 as whole, waitress pester for 100 baht tip which i refuse).
Girl is Amp, ST for 1500 pass 12midnight...service wise is below average.

NIte 2:
1 drinks + 1 lady drink + Bar fine = 860
Same girl Amp, ST 2000 early 9pm....just feel bored as I am alone thus just jio her again.
Service...below average.

Overall feel is that Rainbow 4 got a few gems out of 40girls but i suspect their servcie standard are below average.
All three main agg entertainment areas ( NEP, PatPong,Soi Cowboy ) have their own unique percularities. Most NEP girls especially in the Rainbow bars ( to me, IMHO ) are indeed not so service oriented though they are in general more pretty than those in other bars and in Soi Cowboy. They are rather pushy, $$$$ minded, more expensive to entertain.

Try Soi Cowboy, lel !. May not have so many gems as in NEP but service in bathroom/bed/coffee table/on the sofa, etc is better if you know the Mamasans well.

You are fast. 1 drink + 1 LD and then bar fine !!!. Short hunt, eh ?.
Old 17-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

Not short run as i sit there for 1hr to 2hr for Night 1 & 2.
Recce Patpong area, Soi Cowboy, Nana PLaza, Siam Hotel on Nite 3...shiong..
Really blood and sweat under the drizzing rain...

Patong area is more of a mix of Ladyboy bar...stop at Super Bar for a drink..
Damage: 1 Beer + 1 Lady drink for her/Ladyboy...I am still confused with her SEX. PRETTY, ask her if she ladyboy, she show me her throat no Adam Apple, her voice is gentle. But she is 1.75m and nice body with korean/jap face. Thus until now, I still confused...down under, no penis protruding...

Siam HOtel, went there raining...ask roadside touts about Siam Coffee shop or lady drinking nearby, They replied: "Used to have but no more now." Tired and late thus turn to Soi Cowboy.

Soi Cowboy, walk 2 rounds and indeed can bring myself to enter any joint. Very subjective to individual...

Nana plaza...well Rainbow 4 again...1 beer only..listen music and enjoy...not much babes left by 1am...closed at 2am..

Wonder around Nana plaza street and a lot of lady boy FL. Walk back to Soi Cowboy to reccee for FL...well, it's quiet there.
Failed to find Thermae Bar/Coffee Shop, where FL meet after 2am.

In the end, go home at 3:30am with cup noodles and super long sauage from 7-11.
Surprise my receptionist ask me if i wanna call girl, ST=1500.
I said no no...after i go up and reach room...she called again to confirm if i really don't want...went down and chit chat with receptionist...She tried a few numbers...but all failed...most likely because it's 4:30am.

Peaceful night...
Old 17-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..Recce Patpong area, Soi Cowboy, Nana PLaza, Siam Hotel on Nite 3...shiong.. Really blood and sweat under the drizzing rain...Walk back to Soi Cowboy to reccee for FL...In the end, go home at 3:30am with cup noodles and super long sauage from 7-11. Surprise my receptionist ask me if i wanna call girl, ST=1500....went down and chit chat with receptionist...She tried a few numbers...but all failed...most likely because it's 4:30am..
What a night tour. Quite a walk from nana to soi cowboy.. maybe less traffic at that hour. You diddn't try car park at nana after closing? Infested with FLs ard 0100++ after closing. And omg, on that (post op) ladyboy in patpong.
Old 18-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all

Quote:
Not short run as i sit there for 1hr to 2hr for Night 1 & 2.
Recce Patpong area, Soi Cowboy, Nana PLaza, Siam Hotel on Nite 3...shiong..
Really blood and sweat under the drizzing rain...

Patong area is more of a mix of Ladyboy bar...stop at Super Bar for a drink..
Damage: 1 Beer + 1 Lady drink for her/Ladyboy...I am still confused with her SEX. PRETTY, ask her if she ladyboy, she show me her throat no Adam Apple, her voice is gentle. But she is 1.75m and nice body with korean/jap face. Thus until now, I still confused...down under, no penis protruding...

Siam HOtel, went there raining...ask roadside touts about Siam Coffee shop or lady drinking nearby, They replied: "Used to have but no more now." Tired and late thus turn to Soi Cowboy.

Soi Cowboy, walk 2 rounds and indeed can bring myself to enter any joint. Very subjective to individual...

Nana plaza...well Rainbow 4 again...1 beer only..listen music and enjoy...not much babes left by 1am...closed at 2am..

Wonder around Nana plaza street and a lot of lady boy FL. Walk back to Soi Cowboy to reccee for FL...well, it's quiet there.
Failed to find Thermae Bar/Coffee Shop, where FL meet after 2am.

In the end, go home at 3:30am with cup noodles and super long sauage from 7-11.
Surprise my receptionist ask me if i wanna call girl, ST=1500.
I said no no...after i go up and reach room...she called again to confirm if i really don't want...went down and chit chat with receptionist...She tried a few numbers...but all failed...most likely because it's 4:30am.

Peaceful night...
Yo bro, there is still girls over at siam coffee shop, they are all standing behind, last month i get a taxi to bring me there at about 2am, but i dont really know the exact place cos he is driving and it's very dark, i just know it's behind.. and the gals over there are WOW, very young and pretty loh, really SYT!! but i never try la, no juice liao, got some ladyboy standing over there as well..

And, which hotel u stay ah? why receptionist will ask u and call u whether you want gals or not one..
Old 18-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

VertiKal,

I just found out that if you want to take a girl to Siem Hotel, their short time charge is 500B for 3 hours. Girls are front, side and back of the Siem Coffee Shop, so just cruise around and select the best girl! Just becareful because all the girls have puchai mangda watching over them! I have one friend who is puchai mangda and to me he's an asshole!

Puchai Mangda is also know as Pimp!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-07-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
VertiKal,

I just found out that if you want to take a girl to Siem Hotel, their short time charge is 500B for 3 hours. Girls are front, side and back of the Siem Coffee Shop, so just cruise around and select the best girl! Just becareful because all the girls have puchai mangda watching over them! I have one friend who is puchai mangda and to me he's an asshole!

Puchai Mangda is also know as Pimp!

Norice bro,
3 hours for 500b, u refering to the hotel fee right.. haha at first when i read i thought wah can have book gals 3 hours for 500b only.. but do u know the standard rate for the gals for ST ? The gals there area really syt man
Old 18-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Vertikal,

The standard rate for short time at Siem Coffee Shop is 1,500B and long time is 3,000B. Don't blow your horn too fast, you have to be careful with freelancers since they don't have enough money to be tested weekly or monthly. So bottom line is to use condoms at all times even with BJs!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-07-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

thanks for the info man!
but i really have to admit that the gals over are good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Vertikal,

The standard rate for short time at Siem Coffee Shop is 1,500B and long time is 3,000B. Don't blow your horn too fast, you have to be careful with freelancers since they don't have enough money to be tested weekly or monthly. So bottom line is to use condoms at all times even with BJs!
Old 19-07-2007, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
Akagahara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow and senior samsters! I will be goin to BKK with Dominion (yinyang;s young protege) foir our virgin trip to LoS. After reading the thread I realized that there are quite a few places we can go to get good "stuff" hee hee.

But Im stil very confused as to where has what type of girls and the prices too. We prefer SYTs with average n above service n LB only to look at. haha. Can the seniors and samsters please give us some latest info or lobangon where to go so that we can zoom in on the places? Oh and I think we will go for LT almost all the time heh. Up till now I think the best that I can gather after readin is Soi Cowboy.

Thanks in advance. ^.^
Old 19-07-2007, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
What a night tour. Quite a walk from nana to soi cowboy.. maybe less traffic at that hour. You diddn't try car park at nana after closing? Infested with FLs ard 0100++ after closing. And omg, on that (post op) ladyboy in patpong.
Nite 4:
No action for nite 3 and nite 4...
Thanks vertikal for confirming Siam Coffee Shop but I did not recce as no time left...leaving BKK tomolo and tonight is the night.

10pm - Went to Soi Cowboy-Deeja Vu got a draught beer for 70baht + 30 baht tips. Vit M running low. 3 gems there. Chit with AOM and realised that those wearing BLACK bikini are seniors dancers. White bikini are junior/newbie. ST2000 and LT 4000. The music played here is not my type...however, the dancers are hiong...show nipples, show pussy...

11pm - Nana plaza Rainbow 1 - 1 heniken 125baht +15baht tips. A lot of dancers on 1 stage...music is more eng mo and the dancers are thai/philippino lookalike. Drink super fast and cheong Rainbow 4.

11:30pm - Rainbow 4- 2 Heniken + 2 Lady Drink (1 for a lady who pester me and 1 for a lady who dance well) + 50 baht tips. Happy with the music here and the ladies here. Cheong here 4 nights non-stop. Still find the bar fine + ST/LT a bit expensive. For the same price, there's a lot of freelance at Geylang for 2 hours 2 pok.

2pm - Look see at entrance of Nana Plaza. More ladyboys than girls again.
Managed to find Thermae Bar.

Overall, 5 days 4 nights at Bangkok, I realised that Thailand is getting stronger and better. Things are not cheap. Standard of living in the city is getting higher for the Thais. Entertainment wise, quite afforadable for nice music and visual fun, however, it's getting expensive for sexual service.

Well, still miss Bangkok...feel like extending but no $$$. Hope to go back there
soon.

PS: Just reached home, pardon me if no good typing.
Old 19-07-2007, 02:26 AM
Samster

hi vertikal, i'm staying at Town Lodge for the past 4 nights. Deep inside soi 18..the old lady receptionist at night quite friendly. See me no lady, ask me if want to get one whom she can intro.

Well, miss this place..hope to go back Bangkok soon to deal with 2 things.
Unfinished biz 1 - The unconfirm Girl/Ladyboy (Ming) I met at SuperStar Bar (Patpong), as she/he left a deep impression on me. I can't get over Ming...die...I think I got charmed by her looks. Quoted 2,500 baht for Long Time over the phone...miss her, thus called her 2 times...

Unfinished biz 2 - There's a girl at Rainbow 4 whom I quite like...she is the type who can be gf, demure type, and chio.

I am getting worried, scully I like Ming...In Singapore, I see ah-guai, I siam
them. But now, I am getting distorted. Her eyes are captivating with bink bink eyes lashes, her body is perfect score - slim and slender, B/C cup, tall (1.75m), long hair, non-pushy, nice smile. One word - Beautiful.

Question: Can an Adam's Apple be removed or operated to reduce it size?
(Ming don't have an Adam's Apple)
Old 19-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
solid_snake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi vertikal, i'm staying at Town Lodge for the past 4 nights. Deep inside soi 18..the old lady receptionist at night quite friendly. See me no lady, ask me if want to get one whom she can intro.
hi bro, wat a great trip! can i know how much is this Town Lodge cost per night??? and any link??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread