The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 7
LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feilong View Post
Bros, can we please stop giving FR's for Baby? Think everyone alr know who she is and her service standard at this point
Which baby? If good could share?
Old 12-11-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 8
yihan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Baby

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/baby/

wechat: baby82429585
Looks: 8.5/10 (classy and beautiful look)
Figure: 8/10 (Great figure)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural A cup)
BBBJ: 9/10 (slurping and skillful)
Positions: Multiple and very accomodating
FJ: 9/10 (Great sound effects, alot of position)
GFE: 8/10, KC level very high
RTF: Nope, keeping to F n F rule

She's a real sweet girl.
Please take good care of her.
Old 13-11-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Endgamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone similar to Verna who was here earlier this year?
Old 13-11-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5187
+15 for her weight and age, the service not so bad thought
Old 14-11-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

is it me, or are the rates dropping?
I seem to remember Huan Huan/Central used to be $180 per shot, now $150 liao
Old 14-11-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
bonkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble FR for Nan Xing (SLG) during my last week visit:

Looks: 7/10 - close to pic but still got meitu
Attitude: quite cold to me. But maybe cos no chemistry with me so didn't really talk much.
Massage: nothing to shout about. And quite a few times, can feel she using only 1 hand
Boobs: likely a big B, natural. Don't allow caressing nipples cos sensitive
HJ: alright, not mechanical but nothing fantastic.
Frenching: no, but maybe cos no chemistry

Everything was alright only, not bad not fantastic. But one turn off was that she took some time to explain to me why girls in this field don't enjoy men fondling the nipples solely. Keep educating me if want, grab the whole breast but not the nipple 🤣😂

RTM: not likely, I'm a breast and nipple guys 😄😄
Old 14-11-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Tried the below FL masseuse …

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xin-xin-massage/

FL - Xin Xin
Origin - Wuxi, prc
Age - early thirties (my guesstimation)
Height - approx 1.6m
Built - Meaty and towards plump. Arms and legs are slim though. I liken that to pear shape. Fair and smooth body complexion.
Tits - Natural C (sagged a little) with pale brown nips
Venue - Clean, small and quite conducive private apt.

Looks - She looked like the gal in the second pic in polka dots dress but minus 10-15% because the pic was filtered to make it looks smoother.

Pre shower action - 7/10; game to have some fun with me … we caressed each other mildly.

Shower action - N/A but she showered for me Pre- and post-session

Massage - 8.0/10 Can tell she was trained. Better one by FL standard.

Cat bath - 7.0/10 surprisingly she offered some catbath but briefly on my back torso and licked my ears too.

French kiss - N/A just a few pecks on my lips

AR - N/A

H’dly - 7.0/10 Quite stimulating

BBBJ - 7.5/10 Deep throated and sensually done! She also licked and sucked my scrotum.

HJ - 8.0/10 Pussy rubbing on my dick whilst she simultaneously Stimulated my dick head with her fingers till I ejaculated.

Attitude - 8.0/10 Great personality, chatty and not a time watcher.

PS: I believe FJ is possible but I didn’t opt for it or request for it.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-11-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
darknight12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/xiao-x...ng-massage-hj/

Anyone tried her yet? Damn. She is really hot. Pity she does not offer blowjob and sex.
Old 15-11-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
Tormy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr baby SgbeautyCastle

Contact WeChat: baby82429585
Looks: 7/10 pretty cute with nice smile, about 90 percent compare with pics
Breasts: B size, consider small
Body Figure: petite with sexy and nice figure and a nice meaty perky backside for doggie.
Catbath: 8/10 good from top to bottom
GFE: 9/10 high and feel like making love with gf
Blowjob: 7/10 great with deep throat and good suction.
FJ: 10/10 almost any position you want
Moan: 10/10 loud and wild and genuine
RTF: definately worth

Try it and sure no regret.
Old 15-11-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

her friend (if can trust) told me have but after hear the rates and saw her unedited picture i am not very keen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried the below FL masseuse …

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xin-xin-massage/
PS: I believe FJ is possible but I didn’t opt for it or request for it.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 17-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
bonkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble FR for Kiki (SgLonelyGuy) post visit yesterday:

Looks: 8/10. Slightly Meitu but it's definitely her. The eyes machiam will pull your soul out.
Body: 9/10. curvy, meat in right areas. Definitely not plump, with natural C boobs.
Massage: 6/10 but I wasn't aching anyway.
HJ: 8/10. Sensual, not rushed but I wouldn't say it's the best I had before.
GFE: 10/10. This part is the one I die for. While HJ, she laid down beside me and gave this long deep gazing look into my eyes with her puppy eyes. GFE damn gao.

RTM: likely yes. Her smell and gaze is damn alluring. Most MLs will put on make up, look pretty and that's about it. She is charismatic and she knows it and uses it fully.

One thing to note: she lands light pecks on my cheek and neck, which is dangerous as her lipstick is quite thick. Had to make sure to wash it off if not that's it for my SBF life.

Last edited by bonkon; 17-11-2022 at 10:54 AM. Reason: typo
Old 17-11-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
her friend (if can trust) told me have but after hear the rates and saw her unedited picture i am not very keen.
Able to disclose the rate?
Old 19-11-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

I think many here will experience - if your number is new, not registered or without a good review in their database, u basically can't get an appointment with these FLs in condos & hotels nowadays.

However for those who are operating in spas & shophouses, they will accept booking from anyone. Anytime u msg them, they will send u their spa location usually located in some shophouses.

I am just curious - why are the condos FLs so scared of accepting new customers. But how come those operating in spas/shophouses not scared?

Every time I try to book a FL who's living in a condo apt, she will sure demand for some record (有记录吗?) or ask why there's no record of my previous booking. And no matter how I explain, they just won't reply anymore.

So my only option is to book those MLs/FLs operating from spas & shophouses. For the spas & shophouses one, they accept everyone... they not afraid of raid? Only those FL living in condo afraid of raid? It's so strange...
Old 21-11-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!milopeng16 is one of the Best!

Name 名字 : Baby
Looks 样貌 : 8/10 (look exactly like the photo in her profile)
Location 环境 : 7/10 (MP)
Body 身材 : 9/10
Headlight 胸部 : 7/10 (small)
BBBJ 无套口交 : 7/10 (she sucked for more than 15 mins and she know how to do it)
Catbath 全身漫游 : 8/10 (yes, lick your nipple)
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10 (Very wet, shaven pussy)
FJ 有套爱爱 : 8/10 (feel tight inside her)
Overall Experience 整体 : 8/10

Remarks (if any) 评语 : overall experience was the best ever experienced.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
stevepick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I think many here will experience - if your number is new, not registered or without a good review in their database, u basically can't get an appointment with these FLs in condos & hotels nowadays.

However for those who are operating in spas & shophouses, they will accept booking from anyone. Anytime u msg them, they will send u their spa location usually located in some shophouses.

I am just curious - why are the condos FLs so scared of accepting new customers. But how come those operating in spas/shophouses not scared?

Every time I try to book a FL who's living in a condo apt, she will sure demand for some record (有记录吗?) or ask why there's no record of my previous booking. And no matter how I explain, they just won't reply anymore.

So my only option is to book those MLs/FLs operating from spas & shophouses. For the spas & shophouses one, they accept everyone... they not afraid of raid? Only those FL living in condo afraid of raid? It's so strange...
Yes, agree that those in condo/apartments are very cautious especially nowadays because I'd almost always see them check the next customer's record. TBH, I never asked the FLs why but here's my 2 cents (don't think is mainly about raids thou)

Those operating in condos are mostly alone in an apartment (I tried to recall all recent trips and virtually all living alone at least for those I visit these 2 years). An unknown customer could just run away easily w/o paying. Even if pay beforehand, an unknown customer might be anti-vice or some psycho (yes, there was once an FL who told me how traumatized she was after a crazy guy tried to hypnotize her but didn't fully succeed). So, I'd imagine myself operating alone and would wanna go for those with positive records, given the huge pool of potential customers.

On the other hand, spas I feel they tend to be rushed and mostly have to pay entrance fee upfront, if I read the reviews correctly. So even if you run without paying full, they would still have earned the entrance fee and won't lose out much with the quick turnover of customers. In addition, I think it's harder to run w/o paying given the environment, the large number of their own gang there? As for anti-vice (AV), I have a feeling they are closing one eye because the spas are literally a shop front and should be paying up in terms of rent, maybe even taxes etc + maybe go for regular STD checkups. I believe if the AV does want to clear whole of SG, I'm sure they can do it easily in one swoop. But cannot, govt also understand men or rape cases will spike

That said, I guess the only way would be to keep trying. Or a crazy idea would be to contact trusted bro friends to see if they have "good records" and help to secure a date haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread