The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Farewell 2015

Its 2016,time to summarize up my whole 2015 trips to Batam...and believe me,i am reading backward as i wrote this...i feel its like my own Batam travelling diary,hehehe...

1. January Trip

This was the 1st time i use Harbour Bay's new ferry Arrival Hall,also my 1st time on Business Class of the Horizon Ferry,hehehe...it is also a group trip with my 1st Muslim travelling friend from Sillypore travelling together to Batam. Batam custom has their luggage scanner replaced too.

Previous New Berry was banned in 2014,before they moved to their current location direct opposite Hana Hotel. The Shuang Hong Bak Kut Teh and Kroepoek Food Hall i see on my Jan 2015 trip was closed today. Maybe business no good? Not sure,but i am no fan of the 2 eateries anyway.

What i know was i was planning for CNY 2015 at that point of time. Which is one of the reason why i started this Batam dairy in 2014. Preparing CNY 2015. Today as i write this,i am already preparing for CNY 2016,hehehe...how time flies.

2. February Trip

This Feb 2015 trip was all why i have been planning thru out the last nearly 1 year since i am in this thread during 2014. Ferry ticket for CNY 2015 was ultra expensive at S$60,and to beat the crowd,i went to take up the extra S$8 business class ticket from Horizon ferry and at that point,even when i manage to beat most of the crowd,my queue at the custom was still out of the custom front door,hehehe...in CNY,every 5 to 10mins,there is a ferry leaving from Sillypore...imagine the damn crowd.

Formosa has no more room,so my next better choice would be Goodway Hotel. Its my 1st and last stay in that 4 star hotel (or was it 3.5 star?). It is also my 1st fuss in Batam at Kroepoek Food Hall. Read my summary to know the reason and i am kind of glad it closes down today. I will try my very very very best NOT TO EAT in any food court or eateries that requires me to buy a top up card to top up my the value in it. There is one in Nagoya Hill Mall top floor. I had a feeling these were SCAMS. No wonder business was bad there.

Visited Pas Massage for the 1st time but didnt try.

3. March Trip

For a while i thought i didnt go to Batam becos i couldnt find my March Batam Summary,hehehe...its also my 1st time going to Bunga booking joint. I will remember that this is the 1st time i intro Indo Rasa massage to the forum until to the extend the whole market there was kind of spoiled. To get a HJ + BBBJ at 150k is near impossible anymore. This has reminded me to share the REALLY GOOD STUFFS discreetly. I have drop this Indo rasa and has not returned to massage for quite a long while. Reason? I found a greener pasture,hehehe...sorry,i found a few other greener pastures,hehehe...

4. April Trip

My 1st stay in Gideon Hotel. My 1st trip to Princess Massage and i had my 1st Mcdonald meal in Batam,hehehe...and not forgetting my 1st time eating at Instar Coffee shop which is walking distance from Formosa Hotel. I think it is from this trip that i make it an SOP to always have a CD in my wallet too. Oh,Gideon hotel's tap water looks like semen water,hehehe...boiling such water with a kettle only kills the germs in it but doesnt take the "chemical" out of it.

5. May Trip

This was the time that more bros joined in my trip. One of them was a season Batam cheongster which i learned quite a bit of stuffs from. My 1st visit to Newton Spa and i found out in the later months they closed the spa. This is also the 1st time i see trans in Batam too. I think i impressed everyone in that trip with the Wan Tan Mee from Meximo pub and Bai Long back then,hehehe....cheap and yet good stuffs. My definition of a "S$0.50 apple".

My 1st Japanese Food in Batam

6. June Trip

My 1st visit to Astro Food Court and Eatern Food Court. Also my 1st time learning to sing Indo Song that i dont exactly quite understand in Alishan KTV....lol....really brings back lots of memories thinking back all the good time,hehehe...feels like it all happen just yesterday. Watch a movie, goes to Hallo Kitty Massage and visit Jaya Dado Zhi char store and finally collected enough information on Alishan KTV.

...continue to 2nd page...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

...continue from page 1...

7. July Trip

My 1st Momo noodles on July 2015. Oh,i visited Pas Massage too. Not my 1st time there but i was wary when i bring the boys there. My 1st time eating dinner at Warung Sunda Bu Joko beside Lai Lai Hotel. City Central Hotel starts their business around June since this is my July 2015 trip. It is also the same month where i found another secret playground,hehehe....shhh... see,every of my summary tells me something. I think from here on,i held back quite a lot of secrets in Batam becos i encoded quite a few things in this summary that only i know,hehehe...treasures!! I still share,just more discreetly hereon.The secret joints are only available to those who attempt to read my trip summaries carefully.

8. Aug Trip

My 1st stay in City Central Hotel. Also the time i realise how come my rupiah were spent so fast. I am addicted to shopping groceries,i guess...lol. Over a million rupiah per Batam trip just on groceries and it is eating up most of my trip budget,hehehe...i need to learn to cut back on groceries.

City Central Hotel BEST room has nothing to shout about. Insects and lizards were found in the room. For 588k per night in their junior suite,i think stay other 3 star hotel better. Nonetheless,this hotel will be my spare tire for now. My 1st visit to Hawaii Booking joint which was converted from Shellina and they were newly located at ex. Dolly booking joint around S Hotel Block. I see the same batch of girls from Shellina there and more girls numbering to about 20+ in my 1st visit. Also my 1st time in Batam Dental Clinic too....lol. Seems like a big group this time round too,and my 1st time seeing what Jamu REALLY looks like,hehehe...Oh not forgetting its my 1st 3P from booking joint girls too. (not my 1st 3P in Batam tho)

The month of Aug is where i 1st start preparing for my long anticipated CNY 2016 trip.

9. Sept Trip

Not exactly a good start for my Sept 2015 trip,which is my 20th Batam trip. The Train broke down while i was on my way to meet the group of bros from this forum (and other forums too). But i feel lucky back then! About 11 Heads eating from Marine Live Sea Food with lots of big heavy weight dishes costing nearly 950k,hehehe... i still have the bill on the summary for reference. Most of those places i brought the boys to were places i have been to...nothing new for me in this trip,i think the boys enjoy it.

10. Oct Trip

This is a private Friend-Only trip. Formosa Hotel,the hotel we stayed in has someone dying from drugs overdose or something. Or so i heard. Had quite a commotion and my 2 girls for 3 nights with me were scared like hell when my room is just next to it,hehehe... this was suppose to be a very highly rated good trip but was spoiled by me and my friend's girl who ask "to leave early" for the night. I also have Biz Hotel and Da Vienna Boutique Hotel's Kaha pricing in this summary too.

My 1st time eating at Waroeng Lamogan eateries too. Nice Massage,A3 and A5 massage were branches linked with each other. Nice massage is new tho.

Tea Story do have some nice food too,the Japanese Curry rice,hehehe...

11. Nov Trip

Finally,my 2nd most recent trip to Batam. A group trip,like always its nothing new for me but most bros who were with me have a good time. Some of them enjoy themselves for the 1st night but not on 2nd night. Some have a good time only on 2nd night and not the 1st. Ultimately,what they gets to see is both the good and not-so-good for themselves. However,none had a bad time for both of their 2 night stay tho,hehehe...hard to elaborate,go read my summary if you are interested,hehehe...

12. Dec Trip

For my Dec trip,its more like moving my footsteps backward for a bit and go back to where past trips brought me. More like a "good boy" trip,go to 2 temples pray pray leh,hehehe...i am coding up some good stuffs for Dec trip and preparing for my upcoming CNY 2016 trip. Remember,my Dec 2015 trip looks boring,but i still give it a 9/10. And i dont give such rating for nothing. This trip is mostly about quality service of the girls we encountered...to which i choose not to describe them in details right here right now,hehehe...but it doesn’t mean I wont describe them later.

Reading back my own 2015 summaries taught me much. Not all my trips were smooth sailing,some of the most memorable fails was i left my ferry ticket inside my passport while getting thru the custom of Batam and the custom officers took them away,ending up i have to buy another ferry ticket back to sillypore AGAIN. My good service girl who ask to leave early,my most recent Octopuss Spa which i experience paying extra due to me not reading this thread's info properly. I made many mistakes in my 2015 trips,i learn not make them again.

In general,most of my Batam trip were pretty alright in 2015.i will be looking forward to planning better trips,in hope for an even better and more fruitful Batam travels this coming 2016,for me and hopefully for you too.

Enjoy Batam 2016!!

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-01-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaeshi View Post
Hmmm... Where is sunboss, is it at Nagoya plaza?
Nagoya CityWalk

Old 01-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Farewell 2015

Its 2016,time to summarize up my whole 2015 trips to Batam...and believe me,i am reading backward as i wrote this...i feel its like my own Batam travelling diary,hehehe...
Nice summary.

My 2016 resolution is to visit Batam more frequent. Explore more temples.

And I also wish to visit Jakarta at least once to check out the scene there.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
And I also wish to visit Jakarta at least once to check out the scene there.
Its Heaven compared to Batam if you know the right place to go.

Jakarta is also known as The Sin City of Asean.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

IP Man 3,now showing in all Batam's Blitz and Cinema 21 theater...hehehe...

IP Man 3

Ip Man 3 is a 2015 Hong Kong biographical martial arts film directed by Wilson Yip, produced by Raymond Wong and written by Edmond Wong. It is the third in the Ip Man film series based on the life of the Wing Chun grandmaster Yip Man and features Donnie Yen reprising the title role. The film also stars Mike Tyson, and Yip Man's pupil Bruce Lee is portrayed by Danny Chan. Principal photography commenced in March 2015. The premiere of the film was released in Hong Kong on 16 December 2015, and officially released in Hong Kong, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom on 24 December 2015. It will later be released in the United States on 22 January 2016.

Enjoy the trailer,featurette and the movie clip with Bruce Lee (in IP Man 3)...

...enjoy the movie in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-01-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Not to argue with you, my friend, but I feel that your "market analysis" cannot lead anywhere.

It is true that some restaurants are too expensive for what they offer, and some others may be even not honest (just increase the real weight of a fish, et voila).
But what can you do with receipts?

1) It is not true that "the cheaper the better". It is not true that an apple costing $0.50 is always better than an apple costing $1.
There is also quality. Price may depend (should depend, in the ideal world) on quality.

Moreover, from receipts:
2) you don't see how large are the portions;
3) you don't see how good and fresh is the food (quality);
4) you may see "bawal 120k", but without seeing its weight;
5) even if you see the weight "bawal 600gr", then you don't see what was its real weight.

Judging a restaurant is complex. Price is only one of the factors, and it is tightly bound to quality. (and even to its location)
You really online at this time ??? ...Lol .... .... pssst .... dun send me the reminder wor

Hahahaaa

Big Huat Arh !!!

*winks*
Old 02-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
.... pssst .... dun send me the reminder wor
Get used to it...tat guy's been going ard working hard PMing others to try to be a more "reputable" man in tis thread since Aug & later Nov.

I'm sure he reads yr post -

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...3#post14034670

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...5#post14034672

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...=#post14034676

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...=#post14034680

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...=#post14034684

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...=#post14034687

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...6#post14034688

https://sammythe.guru/showthread...=#post14034691

Mayb he's too shy to go to rep pts exchange thread to ask for pts but i'm sure he'll see tis here & be thankful to yr ang Pows.

Have a Happy New Year!
Old 02-01-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Lucifer84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A happy new year to fellow samsters. Lots of fireworks around batam island.
This is my first time writing a FR but I had visited batam at least 6 times with once a solo trip. Joints I had been to so far are 28 massage,gold bird,indah2,permata,new berry & mm. And I'm here to share abt my 31st dec 2015 unforgettable experience with a cewek named Putri from MM.
Ferries were heavily packed on my way there, lots of road closures omw to formosa. It was 31 Dec, best exchange rate opposite was 9730 (9650 on 1st jan{only 2 shops opened}). Went to 4 joints(permata,indah2,new berry and lastly most regrettable decision-MM) as the previous mentioned joints were left with limited ceweks at batam noon time so I decided to give MM a visit since some bro mentioned that their services has improved. There were like 8 of them left and none of them interest me but papi(robet) refused to let me leave. Kept brainwashing and tell me how good his girl *PUTRI* is.
Syt, nvr give birth excellet service and exchangeable. So i bought his words and took this so called syt at 1.2 juta(bargain but failed) since it was raining heavily and I couldnt had reached there without a cab plus papi mentioned it's eve..
My purpose is to fuck anyway and I was already tired from searching(lots of walking and wet due to rain) plus the papi/mami there told me that most of their prettier ceweks has been booked since 30th so I took this Syt which tbh doesn't look the least pretty to me..Based on previous experience, she looked like those 600k-800k type. Short, a little plumb and face is omg(I'm not having a high expectations here but I had several syt at 1-1.5juta before and okt usually tell me 600k-800k for her type.)

So she arrived 30mins later than the time I asked but I didnt mind so I kept quiet abt this. As I had informed her and papi that she will need to stay inside the hotel till the booking is up even if I goes out and they accepted. Before she bath and get ready for sex, I told her that I'll leave 100k for her to get her food when I'm out but she demanded(loud and harsh) a 200k. Since it's a new year eve and I thought of treating her to a better dinner plus I didn't want to quarrel so I put 200k on the table. After her 20 mins bath, she came out and told me that her throat hurts so she won't be providing bj for me (Well, I did came across some ceweks that doesn't so I wasn't disappointed or whatever). It felt like a min after I entered her in missionary and I tried to touch her breast but she pushed my hand away(I thought she was being shy). Then I tried to switch her into doggy and she kicked me away.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Continue from where I left*

At this point I was mad/confused but I kept my cool and tried to explain to her that papi promised a good service yet she scolded me. She told me that my entire body stinks so she didn't want to let me touch her. With this said, I had lost all my mood to proceed any further so I told her in a sad/disappointed tone that I'll call papi to pick her up if she keep behaving like that and I was shocked that she actually threatened me to call him which I did. As I was dialing papi number, she took the 200k on the table and put it inside her bag then proceed to get her shower. When she was out, I demanded the money back and explained that the money was for her dinner if I am out and that she stayed till the next morning but she refused to handover the money(was cursing and scolding at me when I kept my cool still). After spoken to Robet, he said he will replace another girl for me if I top up 300k, so I LL suck thumb accepted it and told him abt the 200k. After they spoken over the phone, she threw the money back at me and said that she is calling the police becuz I pissed her off and she don't care what happened to her. I called Robet again(she was dialling as well) and advised on what shld I do and he said dont worry as he's on his way. So when he finally arrived in my room, they started talking in melayu which I cannot understand. Papi insisted that I paid that extra 300k becuz I had fun for a minute before things changed. So I paid 1200k+300k for a milf and that milf later demanded another 300k before I had my 1st round with her as she claims she will work very hard if she received her tips first. So that's 1.8 juta for a milf plus another 200k I gave her later for dinner.
Well, at this point I'm just so relieved that I won't have to worry abt the police anymore so I agreed to anything..
After midnight/countdown I decided to go for 2nd round and her services is still great(since 1st round) so I asked if she would like me to release her so she can join her friends or whatever since it's a new year day and she thanked me and said yes. I gave the milf another 100k to take cab so total dmg for her is 2.1 juta aka around sgd 210 (omg..). As she proceed to pack her stuff and get ready to leave, she repeated several times that I do not have any odor,(she actually went thru my whole body before she started giving me bbbj on our 1st round and after just to ensure that I smelled fine..becuz she was in the room when the Syt complained that I stinks..) till she left the door. I do appreciate what she did for me there even tho she's just worried for herself..

To be continued*
Old 02-01-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

Anyway, just want to say that at some point I was being informed that the Syt were on drug(most probably during that 30mins that she was late or the 20mins in bath) that explained why she was finding fault with me. Tbh my past bookings in batam always ended up with the ceweks doesnt want to leave or begged me to get her for another night, most of them even offered me raw but I'm scared so I didn't accept it. So i have nvr encountered one that complained that I smelled bad or wanted to call police. With these I believed I have always taken good care of them. This Putri really gave me an unforgettable experience, one that I felt embarrassed, mad, feared and will NEVER return to MM.

So fellow samsters, I truly hope you had read my long winded post and will think twice abt going MM after reading on my experience. I got real worried when she said she's calling the police and demanded for my passport and ID as I do not know what will happened to me from there on.

This was typed after countdown in batam but for my safety so I decided to post it only after I'm back in sg.

Note that 1st of Jan everywhere is closed, even on 2nd Jan only a few shops are opened. I was sadden when I reached botak cun to find it closed on 1st jan...shall return on non ph for it again.

Thank you for reading.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

Have a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too bro .... Huat Ah !!!
Old 03-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer84 View Post

Anyway, just want to say that at some point I was being informed that the Syt were on drug(most probably during that 30mins that she was late or the 20mins in bath) that explained why she was finding fault with me. Tbh my past bookings in batam always ended up with the ceweks doesnt want to leave or begged me to get her for another night, most of them even offered me raw but I'm scared so I didn't accept it. So i have nvr encountered one that complained that I smelled bad or wanted to call police. With these I believed I have always taken good care of them. This Putri really gave me an unforgettable experience, one that I felt embarrassed, mad, feared and will NEVER return to MM.

So fellow samsters, I truly hope you had read my long winded post and will think twice abt going MM after reading on my experience. I got real worried when she said she's calling the police and demanded for my passport and ID as I do not know what will happened to me from there on.

This was typed after countdown in batam but for my safety so I decided to post it only after I'm back in sg.

Note that 1st of Jan everywhere is closed, even on 2nd Jan only a few shops are opened. I was sadden when I reached botak cun to find it closed on 1st jan...shall return on non ph for it again.

Thank you for reading.
Dont let this bad experience prevent u form going to batam in the future bro. This is what they do, threaten u with police.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
godspeed2488824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, i'm going batam next friday.. Is there any hotels that has those suite rooms that has 2 or 3 rooms together etc?

Also Which is the normal/standard price for ceweks now? Please correct me if wrong but is it as below:

Milf: 600k-800k
syt: 900k-1.5juta

Massage: HJ 150k
BJ + HJ 350k

is this the normal price? i don't want to get chop carrot. Have been reading the past post but feel they are a little outdated?

Last edited by godspeed2488824; 03-01-2016 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
godspeed2488824 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also let me share my past experience when i went batam last. It was a solo trip and i went around 2014. once i got to batam i got a cab and told driver i wanted to find for girls.

I went to a few joins(don't know the names) but most of the girls were already book as i took last ferry to go. I finally found one in one of the joins and saw a girl i liked. She was a syt and was told her price was 1.5juta. I booked her. she was around 21.

When we got back to hotel, i was drinking and watching movie with her and after sometime, she went to sleep. when i told her i wanted to have sex she kept lying down and sleep etc so i asked her to leave. it was around 2am. After that i went down the the reception and told the duty manager i wanted a girl to come to my room and he told me it would cost me 1.5juta again.. and since small head was desperate, i said ok and a slim girl came. had 2 rounds with her and send her off.

so just for 2 rounds i wasted like 3 juta.can't remember what was the rate that time .. so i don't want to get chop carrot again. this time i'm going for 2 days and i have a budget of $500. would this be enough ? Thanks for any input guys.. will really appreciate it and also post FR once i get back to sg..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread