The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
sexy girl, i hope to become like this after exercise
Show us your pics!
Old 15-02-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
young times always have the sweet and memorable story
these are quite recent if you have followed my updates
Old 15-02-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
cumming is good for our health, need to rebuild health after cum
in this case, she's has much better health than me! LOL
Old 15-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

For the upcoming update to my little notebook, will be an event that took place just last week, which obviously was still during the CNY period. Besides it being the most recent session I had at the point of update, it is also special in the sense that it was something I haven't tried in a long time.

Threesome; MFF

I didn't exactly plan for it to happen, just happened that I had some free time that day, so I texted Yoyo to ask if she was free. Then she suggested to get Yen along for a threesome, since we did discuss about it before but couldn't materialise due to differences in schedule.

Another reason was, I've just changed to a bigger office, and thus more comfortable and fitting for 3 of us. But the king size mattress I ordered hadn't arrived yet, so I only had a single seater sofa bed. But Yoyo said it didn't matter. There was an extra table that wasn't removed from the office yet, but I couldn't only make do with whatever was available.

I didn't expect both of them to be available, but they were. Since I was at my office already, I had ample time to do a stock take.

Condoms - 2; probably wont be enough, it's a rule to change condom when switching to the other girl, I wasn't planning to change twice only

Panties - more than enough; I picked out 2 exact same pieces to have the "uniform" effect, pink ice seamless briefs; yes I know it's lame and pointless to some people, but it was my pet peeve remember?

Delay spray - checked; if I cum too early, it would be like slapping myself for letting it end prematurely

They were late for half an hour, didn't matter though. Yoyo texted me she was reaching soon, I readied myself with the spray. I met them outside my office, they knew their way since it wasn't their first time there.

Throwback to how I met them, starting with Yen. Met her through a mummy (Selena), our first fuck session took place in an apartment at Selegie area. I enjoyed my sessions with her as she was decently hardworking, and she was ok with cunninglus, the only small dent was she was a non-kisser.

Yoyo was introduced by Yen, because the latter wasn't available on the particular day I wanted to meet her. Yoyo was amazing; she was easily aroused and especially via cunninglus, she almost beheaded me with her thighs when I went south on her. She was moaning so loud that I was worried if someone heard her!

I first mentioned the idea of threesome to Yoyo, and she revealed she did it before with Yen. The experience they had, coupled with the fact that they were friends to begin with, and I have fucked both of them before, were important factors to eliminate most, if not all of the awkwardness. They also knew about my panties fetish and had no objections on putting on what I wanted.

I promise I will go into details on both Yen and Yoyo, and also Selena in later updates. For now, it will just be on the threesome session as I don't wish to sour your mood by digressing too much on the prelude.

They entered the room and was visibily pleased.

Y: Not bad, room big
YY: You go clean already?
Me: Yes, can start
Both: (giggling)
YY: have panties for us?
Me: Yes! Same!
Old 15-02-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
KepCop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 16-02-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Yoyo was the more chatty one since she could speak Chinese with me.

YY: You have 5 condoms? HAHA! Only 1 enough
Me: 1 sure not enough!

Yoyo switched the lights off, and all 3 of us began stripping.

The room wasn't pitch dark since there was still minimal light coming in from outside through the frosted glass. Hence, while I was taking off my clothes, I also had a first class view at both of them stripping and putting on the new panties.

Hmm.. seems like Yen might be having a rather good appetite or drinking more these days, since she had a slight tummy bulging. Yoyo, while not having a similar belly, had stretch marks, which I am guessing she probably had given birth before.

Nevertheless, the slight imperfections did not diminish my desires in anyway. They still looked alluring, more so with the panties I got for them.

They were sitted on the sofa bed, awaiting my arrival. The mood was good, we were smiling and chatting throughout. Being comfortable with each other was crucial since this was a team effort yeah? I sat down in between 2 of them, like a king.

YY: Your one so small, but when grow, become so BIG! How?
Y: (giggled)
Me: Because now dark cannot see properly HAHA!
YY&Y: (laughed)
Y: Come lie down

It has begun!

I had Yen working on my left nipple and Yoyo on my right and stroking my 2IC. I groped their butts over the panties. God they were so firm and sensational to the touch. I moved my hands upwards to fondle their perky boobs. I wished I had an extra pair of hands during then!

If only lights were a little bit more brigher, I could have a better visuals on them.

Yen was now stroking my fully erected 2IC, and I returned the favour by petting her pussy over her panties. She let out soft moans which were music to my ears. Yoyo nibbled on my ears.

Probably due to hygiene reasons, they avoided exchange of fluids as much as possible. Like they would wipe down my nipples after they were done licking and before engaging in another position, to keep it as hygienic as possible if the other one. Yen was never one to kiss or french, Yoyo does it at times when she's high, but not on this day.

They had a quick conversation which obviously I couldn't understand, but it didn't take too long for me to realise what were they conspiring.

They moved into a position somewhat similar to above, with Yoyo on top of my face and and Yen below. I licked Yoyo's pussy over her panties for a start, once she got into the groove, I pulled her panties to the side and licked directly, and of course her moans and groans got louder. Yen, was working hard on her blowjob.

I didn't want to let either one feel left out or lob sided on sensation wise. After sometime, I signalled to change position.

We were in a variation of the above position, albiet Yen lying down and me doing cunninglus on her, while Yoyo was behind me stroking my 2IC and balls. Likewise for Yen, I first licked over her panties, then followed b pulling it to the side for better feel. Looks like I was doing the right thing as she was moaning and groaning to my tongue movements.

The foreplay was about done, time for sex. And I decided to go with Yen in the cowgirl position.

I pulled off her panties and she capped me. She mounted on me while Yoyo position herself beside me to nibble on my ears and lick my nipples, and I could fondle her as well.

Next up was Yoyo. She changed a new condom for me, I pulled off her panties and penetrated her in missionary. Yen was beside me, and I guided her hands to grope Yoyo's boobs while I rammed Yoyo.

Position change. Yen in doggie position.

Condom change. Yoyo in cowgirl.

I won't go as far to say the threesome was totally up to my expectations. The interaction between both of them were sorely lacking. While it was not a bad thing that they were focusing attention on me, it could have been better if they engaged in more actions like frenching each other or even fondling each other more.

And due to the frequent positional change, it wasn't as easy hitting climax. I didn't think they cummed. If I maintained a position for too long, the other one would lose interest. For a normal session, they would have cummed at least once or twice on average. I didn't cum as well, but I pretended I did, just to end off the session.

They cleaned me up with wet tissues before cleaning themselves. 3 condoms, 2 pairs of panties, and countless wet tissues later, we concluded our threesome session.

We dressed up and headed for a bite to replenish the spent energy. We didn't order much food but we ate heartily and chatted. Yen even commented that it felt like I was out with my 2 wives! We had a good laugh over it. Yoyo said Yen was the senior while herself being the junior since I met Yen first and it was through Yen that I met Yoyo.

The mood was good, even though none of us cummed. No one made a clear statement, but it was understood that we were going to plan for another threesome session.

I am secretly glad that I have an office room that is relatively big enough and 24/7 access to it. Of course the tradeoff is there's no in-built washroom to access to and showering ain't possible in the public washrooms; they don't even have bidets equipped! Renting a studio apartment would have costed a lot higher and check into hotel leaves traces behind.

For the next update, it will be on my favourite girl of all - Alice. Do keep a lookout! Do upz ya?
Old 16-02-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KepCop View Post
Nice story TS, support!
Update posted, do upz!
Old 17-02-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
foojian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for Alice
Old 17-02-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

For WL to have a client like you, they are considered lucky. Not only they get free panty, you also put in an effort and KPI for yourself to see how many times you can make them cum.
Anyway, not easy when it's a MFF, unless like you mentioned, the WL are experienced in their pairing, while focusing on the client, they enjoy smooching each other, that will add to the joy and the kinkiness of the whole event.
One possible solution, instead of a 3P,a foursome might work.
Old 17-02-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

This took place sometime in 2019. My then business associate was very much in KTVs and Viet chicks. He was the one who introduced me to the one at Peninsula and that's where I knew Coco.

On a random day, he proposed to go to a KTV situated at Jalan Besar, instead of our usual place. He wanted to meet the mummy - Selena, whom I supposed he already warmed up with prior to inviting me.

The real agenda is, he needed a partner in crime, else it would be weird to go all alone. Nevertheless, I agreed to his invitation as I wanted to explore outside of our usual premises.

The place was definitely less luxurious, but didn't look on a cheap budget. The room still looked decent with proper fittings and sound system. Shortly after we arrived, Selena came in to do her routine PR, with more attention on my business associate definitely. She did bring in a few girls for my selection, though not as many as I would be getting at our usual premises.

Having lesser to choose from may not be a problem, at least during then. I laid my eyes on one particular girl once she entered the room. So much so that, I didn't even consider other girls at all. It wasn't about what she wore. They had to wear sexily, it's part of their work. But I can't deny it's easier to reach under their clothes to grope if they wore lesser.

The other girls left the room and my choice sat beside me. She introduced herself as Alice.

Apart from holding her hands and hugs, I didn't reach under her clothings. Most of the time was on chatting and finding out more about her, which we had a fun time doing so. Perhaps due to the lesser number of customers there, she didn't need to butterfly around much and hence she was able to spend considerable amount of time with me.

I couldn't recall how far our conversation went or what was it that triggered her to say, she would be sending me sexy photos of herself. I was surprised, but wasn't expecting it to happen. She said she would send the next day, which I doubt it would happen.

Before leaving, we exchanged contact. I texted her once I got back home, which she replied promptly, though it wasn't a long chat and I wasn't asking for her photos already. I tipped her as part of the ritual.

The next day, while at work, I casually dropped her a message asking her how she was and such, still not reminding about her promise as yet. I wanted to know how serious she was, or she was just another one to give false promises.

Over our conversations during the first meeting and subsequent texting, she revealed she was here on work permit and was expiring in a few months time. She was living with her aunt, which was working as a mummy at another outlet, and the home was situated at Rochor Road, right in the heart of Bugis.

She didn't fulfill her promise, not on the stipulated day. But she did send me 2 days later.

I was taken aback. Not at her figure, which I already had a relatively good look when I first met her, but rather on what she wore and the venue where it was taken. I recognised the background, which was the KTV she worked at. I couldn't help but wonder, if she just undressed herself for a quick photoshoot, or she wore that to work for the extra services. It's not some scanty lingerie but it's definitely not something any girls will wear ONLY even at work.

More importantly, the ground was laid for further development.

I asked for a fuck session, and she agreed to it without setting her asking price unlike other girls. I guess part of the reason was that she's living with her aunt, so she didn't need to bear that much rental fee as compared to others. Maybe she had a thing for me? I didn't know at that point of time.

She suggested to go to hotel 81, which I obliged. I had to option to use my own office but for a start, I thought it would be a bad idea to stinge on a few tens of dollars.

I couldn't recall if there was anything exceptional during our first fuck. If there was, I would have some recollection of it and better describe it here. My most sincere apology. What I could recall is, I didn't prepare anything else besides condoms. No panties yet, probably because I haven't started on the habit yet.

But the lost of recollection didn't diminish the part on the GFE, which was arguably the best I had ever gotten. The usual protocol upon entering the room would be as such;

1. Strip
2. Bathe
3. Fuck
4. Bathe
5. Dress up
6. Leave

She wasn't one to follow SOP. Once the door was locked behind us, she locked me in a passionate french kiss session, and I reciprocated by hugging her back tightly and having a battle of the tongue.

Generally, most girls don't engage in frenching. They are not interested in the romance part of it, they are probably not interested in the fuck as well. The only thing that mattered to them was the bounty at the end of the job done. So it is to their advantage to end the fuck session ASAP, hence they would work hard on arousing the 2IC via handjob/blowjob before the fuck.

If luck is somehow against you, and you cummed during the handjob/blowjob even before the fuck, it's still considered one shot. Don't expect the girls to be kind enough to give you time to recover for another shot. The 2nd shot will last longer, so why would they agree to it knowing they will be working harder for the same amount of money?

Fortunately for me, Alice wasn't like the majority.

We spent a good deal of time frenching and fondling each other. Then as per normal progession, we progressed to groping each other's privates. The mood was building up steadily. I started to undress her piece by piece, off with her blouse and followed by her shorts. While I unclipped her bra, she asked me;

A: We go bathe first baby?
Me: Ok

I removed her bra and pulled down her panties. She returned the favour by helping me strip down to my birthday suit. In the small shower cubicle, she gave me a thorough clean up except for wetting my hair. She gave my 2IC and balls sack a good rub and lifted the foreskin for deep cleaning as well. Once the cleaning was done, she knelt in front of me and commenced to give me a blowjob. It was a gentle blowjob, good enough to maintain the mood but not aggressive enough to up the cum meter.

A: Baby you go dry your body first, I come out soon

I obliged. She needed the space to clean herself up anyway.

I sat on the bed after drying myself casually, then I just swiped away at my phone while waiting for her. She didn't take took long, soon she was out drying herself right outside the washroom and in my full view. Whatever on my phone wasn't interesting already.

She wrapped her towel over her chest and came to me.

A: Baby your back still wet, I help you

Like a genuine lover, she wiped my back dry.

Me: Thank you dear

She threw my towel and the floor and locked her lips onto mine. I unwrapped hers and let it dropped. We were continuing from where we stopped, squeaky clean.

A: Baby lie down

I made myself comfortable by positioning my neck on the pillow, and she continued from where she left off in the cubicle, except that it was more wet and deeper. It wasn't one dimensional as she alternated between deep throat and licking-sucking my balls sack. It felt heavenly, but I refrained from moaning else it might elevate my urge to cum.

Time for me to take control. I laid her down flat and gave her nipples a good lick before moving on to a cunninglus. I needed a breather to let my 2IC be less aroused, so going south on her was a perfect way to do so while arousing her at the same time.

She let out moans and groans. I could tell her was enjoying as she was getting really wet at her pussy, and the juice tasted like fine wine. I alternated as well; switching between tongue licking and kiss-blowing, but when I felt she was going to hit orgasm, I hastened the licking part.

A: OOOHHH BABY! UUURRRGGGHHH!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

She cummed. I don't usually do this, but this time, I kept my lips on her pussy while she was cumming and sucked hard at it.

A: Baby you so good, I like
Me: You want more?
A: Now my turn make you feel good

We exchanged position and she gave me a 2nd round of blowjob. The objective was just to ensure my erection was at the peak, so it didn't last too long. She took the condom from the side table that I placed earlier and capped me.

It was a Durex Performa condom. God bless me not to cum before the delay effect kicks in.

She mounted me cowgirl. She's tight and wet, though I can't feel the wetness with the condom on, and she was going at me at a gentle pace. I thought she wanted to make me cum quick to get it over and done with, but it wasn't the case.

A: Baby you so big, make me feel good
Me: Really big? You tell all customer the same?
A: No, I no lie you, if I don't like you I no sex with you
Me: Why you like me? What I do?
A: I feel you good man, treat me good
Me: Because just now cum, so feel good?
A: (giggles) you make me feel good so I good, long time no cum already
Me: Why long time no cum? You have sex with other customer right?
A: Yes, but no many, when do with them they cum fast, no make me cum
Me: So today special for you, I can give me less money?
A: (giggles) just give me how much you think you want give me ok already
Me: ok, I make you cum more first

The chat, was done delibrately to buy time for the delay effect to kick in. By then, I could feel the effect already. Now that I was more confident, I upped the pace.

Me: Dear cum again for me

I grabbed her by the waist and forced her to move faster. She kept saying no, but her mind and body wasn't in sync with her voice, as she moved in tandem with me. I raised my hips to deepened the pentration. She moaned and groaned louder.

I sat up, fondling her boobs while keeping my lips on sucking and licking her nipple. 3 point contact remember?

A: BABY OH NO! I WANT CUM AGAIN!
Me: Cum for me dear
A: OOOHHH!!!

She stopped moving. I slowed down to snail's pace to let her cum.

A: Baby I cum 2 time already but you no cum yet?
Me: You still can continue?
A: Yes I want you cum also
Old 17-02-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foojian View Post
Camping for Alice
Posted! Do upz! Thanks bro!
Old 17-02-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
For WL to have a client like you, they are considered lucky. Not only they get free panty, you also put in an effort and KPI for yourself to see how many times you can make them cum.
Anyway, not easy when it's a MFF, unless like you mentioned, the WL are experienced in their pairing, while focusing on the client, they enjoy smooching each other, that will add to the joy and the kinkiness of the whole event.
One possible solution, instead of a 3P,a foursome might work.
Thanks for your kind words. I won't go as far to say they are lucky, some of them don't bother about bringing back the panties. Once the session is done, they will just dispose it along with the used condoms and tissues, as if it is some disposable panties.

They won't smooch each other for hygiene purpose, don't think they are into lesbian activities as well. They didn't reject when I guided them to fondle the boobs of the other, that's probably good enough. But perhaps next time round, I will try get them to engage in each other more.

If you are referring to a 4P of MMFF, I won't consider doing so since there's another male involved and I can't visualise myself doing so. I guess you have tried a 4P before then?
Old 18-02-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Great stories so far.
Old 18-02-2022, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
benzyme100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, more to cum
Old 18-02-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
Thanks for your kind words. I won't go as far to say they are lucky, some of them don't bother about bringing back the panties. Once the session is done, they will just dispose it along with the used condoms and tissues, as if it is some disposable panties.

They won't smooch each other for hygiene purpose, don't think they are into lesbian activities as well. They didn't reject when I guided them to fondle the boobs of the other, that's probably good enough. But perhaps next time round, I will try get them to engage in each other more.

If you are referring to a 4P of MMFF, I won't consider doing so since there's another male involved and I can't visualise myself doing so. I guess you have tried a 4P before then?
4P in the same room, with partners exchanged but no double penetration concurrently. Else, will indirectly feel each other little Joe as the skin between the anus and the virgina is rather thin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1