The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
The One isn't a keeper. Recently I found out she's not likely to meet me anymore as she's going for premium pricing appointments.

Well, thanks to the supply and demand.
You can always for cheaper, younger and better ones, cheers!
Old 09-06-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
A pussy is a pussy. There are bound to be some idiots who pay beyond the so called market rate, thinking that will earn them more GFE. Oh please, if the lady is really your GF, do you need to pay her to have sex?
I won't go as far as paying more for GFE, but there are still some who retains lower rate for regular returning customers. That's why I maintain a cordial relationship with them so I do not run out of options.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Usually cheaper and younger doesn't come together, not to mention about better since it's subjective, but the fact is that Vietnamese chicks commands a premium pricing. Any cheaper, it will need to be China ones instead.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed. Now that the borders are mostly open, the ocean shall be filled with plenty of old and new fish again. Why bother to stick to the usual?
Old 12-06-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10863 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Indeed. Now that the borders are mostly open, the ocean shall be filled with plenty of old and new fish again. Why bother to stick to the usual?
Yes exactly, happy days are here again, cheers!
Old 12-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes exactly, happy days are here again, cheers!
Just got to be firm in terms of damage, don't be a Mr Robert Carrot to overpay. Anyway, the so called market rates will never be the same again. During the pandemic, even the left over CMI operators were charging crazy rates which the super horny and desperate dudes paid. That will likely become the norm.
KTV butterfly will likely be $50 or more while booking will be $300 or more. ST will be $500 or more while LT will be...
Old 17-06-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Borders open is just one side of the story, for Viet girls to come on our shore, they need a "guarantor", basically the previously scrapped bf-gf visa, even for just a 2 weeks short visit.

It will take a lot more months for the supply to be back to norm.
Old 17-06-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just got to be firm in terms of damage, don't be a Mr Robert Carrot to overpay. Anyway, the so called market rates will never be the same again. During the pandemic, even the left over CMI operators were charging crazy rates which the super horny and desperate dudes paid. That will likely become the norm.
KTV butterfly will likely be $50 or more while booking will be $300 or more. ST will be $500 or more while LT will be...
They are mostly adopting a take it or leave it attitude, especially for the more popular ones. Probably still got a chance with the less popular ones with decent rates, the one I had was quite all right and pretty accomodating to timings. Hopefully can get another session with her soon.
Old 17-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

This is fresh out of the oven, which took place today.

I asked a mummy for a girl whom I knew for sometime, and she responded almost immediately. She assured me the person looked exactly as per the photo.

Why not?

I agreed immediately and waited, rather impatiently.

When Elis finally arrived at the meeting point, she was cladded in a short T-shirt over a black bra, but the mid rift was mostly covered with a suspender pants. She was masked up so I couldn't see her looks immediately, but the signs were positive so far.

As we walked proceeded to my office, we had a little conversation in Chinese, albiet hers was quite limited. It was only her 2nd day here.

Upon entering, she was amazed by the sofa bed (already laid out flat and bedsheet over it)

E: You stay here?
Me: No no, sometime tired sleep here awhile, I go back home sleep
E: Oh okok

She unmasked, and I was shocked. She looked just as good as the photo, if not better. I was aroused just by her look.

She wasted little time to undress, though just her top first. She stripped off her t-shirt and black bra, revealing a paid of B cup boobs. Not the grandest, but decent enough.

As she came over to help me undress, I also returned the favor by taking off her suspender pants, revealing a pair black thongs. Matching underwear, but not to my liking. She laid down on the sofa bed and gestured me to go over, but I had other ideas.

Me: Come, wear this

I took out a pair of beige seamless panties and handed it to her.

E: You buy?

Me: Yes, new. See, I just take out from the packet

She got up from the sofa bed, and pulled off her black thongs and stood naked in front of me, and I pulled up my little gift for her.

It was snug fit for her, and brought out the contour of her perky butt.

E: You like?

Me: Yes, I like this, no like sexy type

By then we were both in our undies, and with the stage set, it was time to get into action.

We didn't proceed to the sofa bed, but instead, we started off by frenching, just like a regular couple.

I was taken aback, but I wasn't complaining, I was enjoying the moment of GFE already, which was pretty much absent for most girls, even though the sex was good.

With the intent to have her seated on the table, I started to clear items on the table and shoving them to the sides. Amazingly, she understood my intentions and sat on the table automatically.

I moved from frenching to licking on her perky breasts, whilst standing. The soft moans she let out, were like music from earbuds in my ears, since my ear was positioned nicely near to her lips.

The table height was slightly higher than where my 2IC was. No diff though, I tip-toed a little, and pulled her towards me, and I dry humped her.

E: OH SO GOOD! So hard!
Old 18-06-2022, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
ArdenM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 19-06-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
This is fresh out of the oven, which took place today.

E: OH SO GOOD! So hard!
great! i just loved it when my viet exclaimed "SO GOOD" during the action.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
John10Barnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please share more
Old 20-06-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Yes my 2IC was rock hard, forming a huge buldge underneath my briefs. I held my 2IC in my right hand and rub my dickhead against her pussy.

E: Ohh... Ah...

We had but 2 layers of cloths between us, but the sensation was so good, even for me.

I couldn't stress enough on my insistence on using my own panties. IF she hadn't, the sensation would have been drastically different, since her thongs were of lace material and rather rough to the touch.

Maybe some bros would prefer the roughness, but personally, I like it silky smooth and soft.

And the next thing we did, further justified the effectiveness of my pet peeve.

I sat down on the chair, getting myself ready for cunningless. At this lowered height, I could vividly see her camel toe. The panties fitted her nicely and displayed her camel toe beautifully.

And the best part; the light was still on. That about enhanced the view to it's best. The only thing lacking was a camera to capture the sight, or rather, lack of permission.

Her eagerness to be licked, was on unprecedented level, which had never occured before with other girls. Usually they woud be either willing nor unwilling for cunninglus, and for those willing, they would just play their part by spreading and getting ready.

Elis was a beast. I was barely 5 seconds into admiring the camel toe view, she lifted herself up and literally shoved her crotch into my face. As shocked as I was, I did the right thing by giving her what she wanted. And as I did, she let out sexy moans and groans.

E: Oh... ah... urgh...

In case you thought it was a raw cunninglus, I assure you, I haven't skipped any important details. Yes, her panties were still on. The camel toe was obvious but I didn't need the visuals to tell me the spots to work on, virtue of my experience.

She was responding positively even when I went rough. I bit with my lips, she moaned. I bit with my teeth, she moaned as well. Then I wanted to try out my perversion again.

Remember what I did with Yoyo during the cunninglus on the table? I used cold water from my water bottle to spice things up.

However, Elis didn't want it. This was the first rejection after all her consensus so far. I was a tad disappointed, but I was respected her wishes, then went back to cunninglus over her panties.

She might have felt she had enough, she gestured for me stop cos she wanted to return the favor.

As I leaned back on the chair and spreaded my legs, she pulled down my briefs, just enough for my 2IC to burst out of restrain. Ok, that probably means she won't be working on my balls sack, but I can't be expecting all my fantasies to be fulfilled by one girl, at least not during the first session.

E: So big

She attempted to swallow the whole length but she couldn't, and I felt the tip of my 2IC hitting the back of her throat.

I moaned and groaned, but not exactly enjoying it. Fact was, I might have applied a little more delay spray than I should, and the numbness was uncomfortable. I was sure if I sprayed lesser, I would have enjoyed her blowjob more since she was doing a wonderful job.

It is what is it.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdenM View Post
Nice update TS, please continue
Update posted, enjoy!
Old 20-06-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
great! i just loved it when my viet exclaimed "SO GOOD" during the action.
Undeniably, it was an ego-booster.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1