The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraSeven View Post
1245 Longyang Road.

I walked from the Shanghai Children's Medical Center Station metro station to Bodi and then all the way to Longyang Road Station to take the maglev back to airport. yes is really damn bloody far. but the walk was damn bloody worth it man.
that is also why I always go there late night when im in shanghai, because traffic is clear, taxi ride would take me only around 30mins at most

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 11-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Semiboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro in Shanghai next week and want to go chiong together? I will be at pudong area.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semiboiled View Post
Any bro in Shanghai next week and want to go chiong together? I will be at pudong area.
You know where to go or you want ppl to bring you?
Old 11-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
You know where to go or you want ppl to bring you?
hahaha good question..
Old 11-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Kusotare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw what seems like a "barbershop" at 肇州路, just wondering if any bro here has tried? I walked past and there were six girls sitting around a table having dinner, seems not bad..lights were very dim inside..
Old 11-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Semiboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
hahaha good question..
Haha ya paiseh, looking for senior bros to bring me around... Travelling alone and wanna chiong but don't want to be Mr Carrot...
Old 12-01-2015, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusotare View Post
Saw what seems like a "barbershop" at 肇州路, just wondering if any bro here has tried? I walked past and there were six girls sitting around a table having dinner, seems not bad..lights were very dim inside..
ya lights dim and rooms very dirty.. hope u not take ur cat curiosity at the cost for HIV or STDs..
Old 12-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
krat is Cool - loads of Potential

I came to shanghai around mid of 2013 and went to 1066 Cao Bao Road, which quite good. But don't see anybro mention about this place , any update for this place now. Thanks bro
Old 13-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krat View Post
I came to shanghai around mid of 2013 and went to 1066 Cao Bao Road, which quite good. But don't see anybro mention about this place , any update for this place now. Thanks bro
what place s that? ktv or sauna?? can update abit more detailed if you wana share..
Old 14-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
montrealvisitor is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Made a return visit to Xinghe Sauna today, its on Xianxia Rd, in the Maxdo
Centre about
a block from the Sheraton Hongqiao. Good selection of about 10 girls around
4:00 PM,
I picked #980, tall with almost no breasts ( 30 A) - but that is my
preference. Found out in the room
that she has pencil eraser nipples that protude out more than her breasts
do- about 5 cm!
She showered me, then gave a nice nuru massage that included her rubbing
little brother between
her lower cheeks, and also with her lower lips. Showered again, dried off,
and onto the bed. She started off with a cat bath,
periodically refilling her mouth with hot water. Felt great! Then some AR,
also with hot water.
Flipped, and did the same on the front, including hot water BJ. On came the
cap, and I finished
up a few minutes later. Damage was 800, up from 780 about a year ago. No
mention of the previous
special ( 2nd girl at 50% off), but since I did not ask, that does not mean
it is no longer available.
Old 17-01-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
montrealvisitor is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went to the Lidu Spa in the Wugong Hotel at 431 Fuzhou St. You just walk
through toVery good experience the hotel elevators at the rear right, and go up to the 10th floor.
I was there about a year ago, during the daytime, and there was only 1 girl
available, the spa itself was closed, and I was served in one of the hotel rooms. This time everything was as usual. Lineup of some 12 girls, ranging from 5's to 8's. Girls vary in price - there were some at 700, 800, 900,and one at 1100. I picked the best looking one, number 9XX, who was a 900 RMBer. Very tall, well proportioned, beautiful face and hair. Started off with
her showering me, then Nuru massage on bed in the shower room.
After second shower, went to bed, she did the hot water cat bath on my back,
then some AR. Flipped, and got a very nice BJ for about 10 minutes, then switched to a 69. She either came twice, or was a very good faker. When
she got me close, we stopped, put on the cover, and finished up in mish.

Very good experience.
Old 17-01-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
that is also why I always go there late night when im in shanghai, because traffic is clear, taxi ride would take me only around 30mins at most
midnight even ex.. taxi fare to & from puxi to longyang sure easily 200 odd rmb..
Old 17-01-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
midnight even ex.. taxi fare to & from puxi to longyang sure easily 200 odd rmb..
Sometimes I bao the taxi. can nego rates... tell taxi uncle to fetch me up in 2hrs after dropped me off..... else that place hard to get a taxi also

Old 19-01-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorablez View Post
Sometimes I bao the taxi. can nego rates... tell taxi uncle to fetch me up in 2hrs after dropped me off..... else that place hard to get a taxi also
wa u so rich.. bao mm & bao taxi driver..
Old 19-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
wa u so rich.. bao mm & bao taxi driver..
cold winter night, standing on that road waiting for a taxi is a miserable thing.... I ever tried before,,, so I think its better to spend abit more than suffer....
where got bao mm... waiting for u lar

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1