The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2023, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Early update.

Before I head down to wash car.

------------------------------------------

gog: It's alright, we won't bump into anybody, this is a off-peak season flight/trip. I checked earlier, the flight is pretty empty.

J(anice): Sorry, just... not comfortable, I'm mar-

god: Told you, not that I mind, we love each other, that's all matters.

Gave her hand a tight squeeze, and continued walking to the gate.

gog: When we get there, change out of your clothes, this is hardly sexy, I can't see anything.

Janice just smiled and giggled while she hit my arm.

J: You got 5 days to see all you want, so stop complaining.

gog: Oh, I will do more than just SEE. I will taste you everywhere and make love so much until you you can't walk properly.

J: Why is your mind always so dirty and thinking of such things? Can't you just be nicer?

gog: Hey, there's a time to pray, there's a time to do BS, but there's always time with you for sexual pleasures.

J: Oh! I forgot my bible!!!!

Now, that's a first, I never thought I'd hear the day she says that, or actually forget about it.

gog: I brought, you can use mine, each time, a blow job though.

Janice rolled her eyes and just looked away. We reached the gate without further talking as Janice probably already exasperated with me. Waited to go through the check-in gate. Singapore, Q, Q, Q and Q. Go toilet sometimes also must Q.

U(nknown): gog? Is that you?

I turned around and saw a guy with a lady standing there.
Old 11-02-2023, 01:18 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I would defend Eric totally on this and doubt highly he was having his own CCA outside, due to work demands and also being what he is. Low sex drive maybe? Maybe dumb, maybe smart, or maybe bo chup

He also is doubly sure that Janice won't have an affair...what happen then? He definitely has something going on outside, only with this, he acted bo chup, make amends out of guilt with Janice around

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 11-02-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Txiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U(nknown): gog? Is that you?

I turned around and saw a guy with a lady standing there.
Oh no, got caught?
Old 11-02-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Lindi

Wah Liao, almost stop at the critical poiny
Old 12-02-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
Or Eric also have his own CCA outside his marriage. Maybe Eric is gay, that’s why he can be so “dumb” about the whole thing.

yeah likely Eric having his cca. Can't be that dumb and oblivious.
Old 12-02-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
He also is doubly sure that Janice won't have an affair...what happen then? He definitely has something going on outside, only with this, he acted bo chup, make amends out of guilt with Janice around
Maybe... we're the dumb ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txiki View Post
Oh no, got caught?
Ya... but not as bad as what happened in BKK... but this one minor. Got away easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Lindi

Wah Liao, almost stop at the critical poiny
No la... mai scare me. Sweat!!!!

This one not blueballs stopping at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
yeah likely Eric having his cca. Can't be that dumb and oblivious.
Maybe, I really doubt, but now that you folks harp on it, maybe Janice and myself is the dumb one? Hmmmmmmm... but no matter CCA or not, no guy will be that generous ba.
Old 12-02-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Darn good to sleep last night although need to on and off fan between rains.

---------------------------------------

U(nknown): Long time no see, how are you?

gog: Alamak, Yushof, how you sia, haven't seen you at the last NS catch up with the gang!

Y(ushof): Busy la, that time moving house, where got mood to go out, every renovate busy like fuck.

Uh-oh. That's one word he shouldn't use infront of Janice, but not his fault, he won't know also.

gog: Renovation is like that one la, when open house sia, invite the gang over leh.

Y: KNN la open house your head.

I started to sweat more, Janice is going to be having a LONG talk with me later.

Y: This is your wife?

gog: Uh, no la.. girlfriend, Yushof, this is Janice.

J: Hi Yushof.

Janice was uneasy but she didn't reject me calling her my girlfriend. Buy 4D also not so lucky, go 1 holiday can bump into NS mate. Lucky is not somebody we both know or friends that we keep up to date with.

gog: Your wife?

Y: Hahaha... girlfriend, this is Meena.

M(eena): Hello both, you all heading to Thailand for holiday too?

Fuck... meeting them at the gate, OBVIOUSLY is taking same flight to same destination.

gog: Ya, taking a short break from work, relax a bit, enjoy life ma. Tired, everyday work, boss also everyday tekan (bully) me. Sian one la.

I felt my hand squeezed hard when I mentioned 'tekan'. Small talk, it's just SMALL TALK...

Harmless banter like asking where I work, how is everybody doing, etc etc. Finally cleared the check-in to the waiting area and waiting for boarding. Left the ladies alone while we stood one side to continue talking, can't bring them into the chat as they won't know what we're talking about anyway.

Boarded and thank goodness, we're seated at row 43, while they took row 22, thus, at least a break from each other.

J: Girlfriend?

Janice sounded upset.

gog: I wanted to say wife, but what if my friends expect me to drag you to our meet ups and say I never jio (invite) them for our wedding? You think I'm not proud to have you as my wife meh?

Janice smiled a bit and understands it's true also, I won't be able to bring her to our meetups and introduce her as wife. As girlfriend, it would be easier to avoid bringing her to meet friends. Not that I'm worried about myself, but it's Janice's reputation I need to worry about.

I waved to the stewardess as she was walking by.
Old 13-02-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Good morning all, it's monday!!!!

-------------------------------

gog: Hi, good morning Milly, could I please get two red wine for my wife and me?

Janice's eyes lit up a bit.

M(illy): Sure, I'll go get them.

J(anice): Thank you.

gog: You telling that to her... or me?

Janice ignored me and continued with her magazine browsing. I eyed Milly from far, nice figure, if she's serving us breakfast later, with any luck as she bends over, I should get to see her bra, seems especially true as she has a pen clipped at the center of her kebaya, the weight of the pen will pull the top down.

Flight off! And away to BKK we go!

Yushof didn't come over although the plane is rather empty, guess he also knows what is called privacy. About 40% filled, we had the window seats all to ourselves, I rested for a while, eyes closed and I felt somebody hugging my left arm. Opened my eyes, I saw Janice snuggling herself to my arm, her bossoms warming my upper arm and resting her face near my shoulder.

Didn't do anything, just kissed her hair and leave her be. Soon the aisle began to get busy with the stewardess going up and down serving breakfast. Janice was still eyes closed with headphones on. I put my headphones down to my neck area and waited, and I was right, I saw Milly coming down the aisle, she's facing me and pushing the cart backwards to the rear of the plane.

She came by and squatted down, and yes.. I saw, beige. with slight lace, A cupper at max, guess I was too concentrating on it and she cleared her throat before asking me again "Chicken with <something>" or "Fish with noodles(?)".
Old 13-02-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good morning all, it's monday!!!!

I saw Milly coming down the
aisle, she's facing me and pushing the cart backwards to the rear of the plane.

She came by and squatted down, and yes.. I saw, beige. with slight lace, A cupper at max, guess I was too concentrating on it and she cleared her throat before asking me again "Chicken with <something>" or "Fish with noodles(?)".

Huh new target Milly spotted, cheers!
Old 13-02-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, cb gog so tigo, but i will also do the same thing, 不看白不看。Haha.
Old 13-02-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RetiredHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

I think 3rd lady coming in the list.....
Old 13-02-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know is it a standard SQ has, most if not their stewardesses are A cupped or smaller. With the kind of kebaya they wear, the top plus A cups won't open up really see any ZG of nip slips. Also, their bra are usually very tight fitting. I am more keen to see the slids of their skirts, to see some thigh ZG.
The last bigger boobs SQ stewardess I saw was a PRC when I came back from China, she flirted with an angmo passenger and even wrote her number in a novel he's reading. TMD, a typical AMTK, I felt so sour. LOL.
Old 14-02-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Huh new target Milly spotted, cheers!
Bro... 'Skew stewardess, out of reach one la, I don't have that calibre de. LOL can see, cannot touch, just admire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Lol, cb gog so tigo, but i will also do the same thing, 不看白不看。Haha.
I'm a guy leh bro... free show, you don't see meh? Just make sure the show is nice watching nia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
I think 3rd lady coming in the list.....
Dreaming... dreaming, not possible de la. Different, they are mile high club... I'm peasant, nothing will happen one. Hahahaha. Didn't get her number also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Don't know is it a standard SQ has, most if not their stewardesses are A cupped or smaller. With the kind of kebaya they wear, the top plus A cups won't open up really see any ZG of nip slips. Also, their bra are usually very tight fitting. I am more keen to see the slids of their skirts, to see some thigh ZG.
The last bigger boobs SQ stewardess I saw was a PRC when I came back from China, she flirted with an angmo passenger and even wrote her number in a novel he's reading. TMD, a typical AMTK, I felt so sour. LOL.
I've seen B, probably the red/green kebaya ones, but too big, the kebaya will be very protruding. I've not seen nip slips but I've seen way too many bras when they come by.

I've never seen any upskirt for 'Skew girls. They will look for the better catch, Singapore guys, will never get any. LOL... I don't mind Portia...
Old 14-02-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Good tuesday morning... kena chiet by a Mercedes in KPE today, so emo... I need a faster car. LOL!!!

-----------------------------------

gog: Erm, one of each, I'll share with my wife.

M(illy): Sure, this is fish.

Are they told to serve the dish with both hands? Because despite catching me looking down her blouse, she made no effort to conceal it, bending down again, she got me the chicken set. Janice also woke up at this time and undid her tray to hold the food.

M: Would you like any beverage? Coffee, tea?

I was waiting for her to say 'me' but that might result in sexual harassment and Janice will likely cut little gog off.

J(anice): We'll take coffee.

Janice announced proudly for me and on my behalf, leaving me no options. Was she trying to show that she's in charge or she has 'authority' over me and telling Milly to back off? We got served our coffee and Milly smiled at me and went on her way.

gog: She's sweet.

J: Me leh?

gog: Sweeter of course, just saying the truth, compliments for the her attitude and service. Don't tell me you're jealous?

J: Hmmph!

Janice reached over, took the bread that I had painstakingly applied butter/jam and swapped hers with mine. She's jealous, for sure. I can only quietly re-apply on hers but she then passed me half of what she chewed.

J: Share share.

With that, she stuffed half of it into my mouth while my hands were still holding on her bread. I'm eating her saliva again. She also split half the portion each of the main meal and then we ate while watching show on the entertainment system.

She then cuddled up my arm again when she was done eating. She seems to enjoy this little freedom of being able to express her touch in public without scrutiny and worry as we're away from home.

Milly came by again to pick up the food trays and asked us how was the food. Chatted a while, I was tempted to get her phone number or at least try to, but with Janice next to me, better not. Sigh.
Old 14-02-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Choose aisle seat and three/four rows from the pantry.

On long flight, the pantry curtains are drawn.

The Skew boys and girls will chit chat behind the curtains. The girls may, at times, squat down during their conversation. If timing is right, you may have a good long view through the gap in the curtain.

Quote:
I've never seen any upskirt for 'Skew girls. They will look for the better catch, Singapore guys, will never get any. LOL... I don't mind Portia...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1