The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2015, 11:50 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Rich woman called Police because somebody took a photo of her Mercedes AMG

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

<div>Just had this BIZARRE experience— I was walking to my car in the carpark of Paragon when i saw this very cool Mercedes AMG with gull-wing doors. I took my phone out and snapped a photo of it. Just then the owner, a lady, comes up and starts SCREAMING at me for taking photos, saying "I didn't give you permission! Stop! I'm calling the police!" I was so shocked and asked her what the problem was, and that I took the photo because she had a very nice car. She continued to shout and said she would call the police, at which point I said, 'Fine call the police" and she takes out her phone and starts taking my photo. I just stood there and smiled at her as she snapped photos. Then when I walked back to my car, parked nearby, she screamed, "Your cheapskate car! You are so cheapskate!" As I got into the car she ran in front of it and snapped photos, saying "See your cheapskate car! Get lost! Cheapskate!"
WTF!!???
And yes, she was a local.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1