The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2013, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
2nd sentence damn cheem, I catch no ball.....
i also catch no ball
Old 22-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
even waitress at LP also know me and "bao to" to the vb ibring to LP that i got bx and children

Thats the problem of being too prominent & too popular !!!!! Lucky i small fry and small profile type

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i also catch no ball

U only catch your OWN balls......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-03-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Harlo KT kor kor dun just mouth say balls shiok hor........
my balls very shiok now
Old 22-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
U only catch your OWN balls......
yah yah... catching and massaging my own balls very shiok
Old 22-03-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
even waitress at LP also know me and "bao to" to the vb ibring to LP that i got bx and children

Sometimes I really gotta admire u and CEO VL dare to bring all the VBs to the same place where u bring your Bx

CEO always like to talk to all the VBs in the KTVs and I really mean all, since he speak TV so fluent they will sure to remember him so sometimes I really wonder how cum he's never worried one of them will walk into his shop one day and then ask him "how cum u so long never come to _____ liao ha??? my friend whom u go to 9x9 says she missed u leh" wah champion

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You guys should really stop posting too much info in all those JC/GL/KTV threads cos everytime you post "no leh I still see a lot of VBs there" or "wow got new batch liao" they sure kena raided
Let them work for their pay... they are too well-paid liao

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 22-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
last sunday, i was eat with bx at LP, 3x syt (definitely 2 of them are your type) sitting behind us. They should be working in that few pubs around. Go catch...
Let's plan for an operation tonight

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-03-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
his cam can see towards to carpark
Bring the blinds down.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
its a mobile cam
Think only I understood what you are saying..... the Mobile Cam is made in An Giang

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
CEO always like to talk to all the VBs in the KTVs and I really mean all, since he speak TV so fluent they will sure to remember him so sometimes I really wonder how cum he's never worried one of them will walk into his shop one day and then ask him "how cum u so long never come to _____ liao ha??? my friend whom u go to 9x9 says she missed u leh" wah champion
He more worried when I walk into his shop and asked him why never jio me to go XXX KTV last night..... I patronised his shop 2-3 times per week since his opening

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 22-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Let's plan for an operation tonight
ok.. lets plan..

the plan is to leave me out of the plan
Old 22-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I patronised his shop 2-3 times per week since his opening
did you get a sticker card from him?
collect 10 stickers, you get a free bowl of ba cho mee
Old 22-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1st sentence I agree wholeheartedly....

But 2nd sentence damn cheem, I catch no ball.....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
hahahah ... ok .. leave out the "born" .. that will do

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 22-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the plan is to leave me out of the plan
That's Definitely a Good Plan

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1